Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Do Animals go to Heaven?

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#16    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,469 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

Says who? The way I see it is, Christ came to save humans and therefore instructed us how to be saved. Besides, no matter what fate animals have, it's not like we can change it anyways...
Well someone taught me how to save my garden getting filled up with dog pooh, thought it would apply where ever he came with me. Its not that bad, a pair a gloves and a pooh bag is a very small sacrifice to pay to have him with you forever.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#17    csspwns

csspwns

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 642 posts

• "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day; give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:17 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Well someone taught me how to save my garden getting filled up with dog pooh, thought it would apply where ever he came with me. Its not that bad, a pair a gloves and a pooh bag is a very small sacrifice to pay to have him with you forever.
ouch stop bashing aquila :cry: even if its a very good point :tu:

"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you." "A believer is not a thinker and a thinker is not a believer." - Marian Noel Sherman, M.D.

"Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned."

#18    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

The reason I don't care for having pets isn't just because I don't like to clean up poo... I just happen to find our time in this life short and would rather spend that time being with and attempting to help humans as opposed to animals. It's not like I wanted my dog to die just because he pooped... :huh:

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,469 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

The reason I don't care for having pets isn't just because I don't like to clean up poo... I just happen to find our time in this life short and would rather spend that time being with and attempting to help humans as opposed to animals. It's not like I wanted my dog to die just because he pooped... :huh:
Thats were we differ, I would help animals first. But that does not mean I would not help a human........... just an animal first.
Our time in life is short, but its still a whole long longer than our pets.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#20    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,087 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:25 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:18 AM, said:

Did it ever occur to any of you that the bodies of the beings in heaven animal and human alike may not be subject to something as base and material as "pooping" :P :lol:

Edited by libstaK, 12 January 2013 - 02:37 AM.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#21    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Thats were we differ, I would help animals first. But that does not mean I would not help a human........... just an animal first.

Well, most of that's due to my spiritual views. If humans have immortal souls and Christ explains how to save them, then I'll spend my time doing that as opposed to helping animals that may or may not even go to heaven (thus the genesis of the thread) and even if they did there's nothing I could do about it. Completely different perspectives.

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#22    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 12 January 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Did it ever occurred to any of you that the bodies of the being in heaven animal and human alike may not be subject to something as base and material as "pooping" :P :lol:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#23    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

View PostlibstaK, on 12 January 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Did it ever occurred to any of you that the bodies of the being in heaven animal and human alike may not be subject to something as base and material as "pooping" :P :lol:
Nope! but thats a good thought. :blink:  would keep AquilaChrysaetos from trying to get me to do it.

#24    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 7,087 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Posted Image
For some reason I can't see that image :(

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#25    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

Nope! but thats a good thought. :blink:  would keep AquilaChrysaetos from trying to get me to do it.

Scenario: I'm in heaven experiencing a neverending state of absolute blissful paradise, and so are you.

Therefore, why the **** would want to try and get you to poop!?!? :blink:

Posted Image

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:41 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

Posted Image
its not loading for me either.
your picture is poop. :lol:

#27    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:44 AM

Why are we discussing ghost poop in an animals thread anyway!?!?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#28    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,469 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:41 AM, said:

Scenario: I'm in heaven experiencing a neverending state of absolute blissful paradise, and so are you.

Therefore, why the **** would want to try and get you to poop!?!? :blink:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Not me to poop....you to try and get me to clean up your dogs poop while you are in your blissful state in paradise....but seems libstaK has solved that problem for us...no one is going to be pooping up there.

FCOL....i am not even religious!! :cry:

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 02:44 AM, said:

Why are we discussing ghost poop in an animals thread anyway!?!?

Posted Image
YOU started it!

#29    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,106 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:53 AM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 12 January 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

There may already be a thread about this, but if not I'm just curious as to your thoughts on the matter...

(and to all non-believers, please refrain from smart aleck comments like "no because there is no heaven." Besides, my target audience are my fellow Christians after all...)

A few books I all ways recommend to people on a pet loss chat site I volunteer in.

Cold Noses at the pearly gates :

There are no words that can fill the emptiness we feel with the loss of a precious companion pet. Their unconditional love and devotion are missed as much as their splendid and unique personality. But we can replace the grief with joyful anticipation and hope, if we understand that there is a plan for them. The words of this book are offered to guide you to that place. You may begin reading as a skeptic, but you will end with a newfound hope and a lot of important things to think about.    Gary Kurz, Author

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://coldnosesbook.com/

There are no words that can fill the emptiness we feel with the loss of a precious companion pet. Their unconditional love and devotion are missed as much as their splendid and unique personality. But we can replace the grief with joyful anticipation and hope, if we understand that there is a plan for them. The words of this book are offered to guide you to that place. You may begin reading as a skeptic, but you will end with a newfound hope and a lot of important things to think about.    Gary Kurz, Author

Edited by Sakari, 12 January 2013 - 02:54 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#30    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,106 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM, said:

Same here.....Save a animal before a Human...Humans do not have unconditional love..... ( Hint, see my signature )

:nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users