Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 7 votes

Crop Circles just one sign of Revelation

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1974 replies to this topic

#196    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostOppono Astos, on 26 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Another poster who fails to grasp irony

View PostOppono Astos, on 26 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Another poster who fails to grasp irony

Ha Ha !

#197    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:10 PM

View Postlaver, on 24 January 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

If you choose to only look at the sites that supported your present opinion then the only person you would be fooling is yourself.

So no evidence or sources then? It's what I thought. Hello Mr. Kettle.....

Edited by TheSearcher, 26 January 2013 - 09:24 PM.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#198    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Oh btw, traffic radars also emit microwave radiation (see this study by US government, yes it was about the physiological effects of them on police officers, but it proves a point : they were worried enough about it to check. So there is enough output there, even the hand held devices.)
So honestly the quip about the 12 volt and homemade microwave guns out of ovens is correct, yet you fail to look further into the other devices that could be used. And the batteries of such hand held devices last quite a bit longer too....

Just saying....

Publilius Syrus.

#199    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 26 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Oh btw, traffic radars also emit microwave radiation (see this study by US government, yes it was about the physiological effects of them on police officers, but it proves a point : they were worried enough about it to check. So there is enough output there, even the hand held devices.)
So honestly the quip about the 12 volt and homemade microwave guns out of ovens is correct, yet you fail to look further into the other devices that could be used. And the batteries of such hand held devices last quite a bit longer too....

Just saying....

We are not talking about radar signals. If people were using microwaves to enable plants to be laid down they would be basically 'cooking' the plant stems, thousands of them in a big design which would take a lot of power. Too much power and the plant would just burn up, too little and the plant stem would break all this being done quickly in the dark. It just does not stack up and in crop circles the plants stay alive and keep growing so not a 'microwave' energy familiar to man which would probably kill the plant in the process.

#200    Crikey

Crikey

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 216 posts

• I just keep getting stronger..

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Sentries on military bases in WW2 noticed that on cold frosty nights they could keep warm by standing in certain spots that were being touched by the base's radar beam.
The police and military have been experimenting with much hotter microwave beam weapons for some years now to disperse crowds (see video), but apparently they're not widely used.
Perhaps they don't want to risk getting sued if the beam accidentally causes serious injuries or triggers cancers or whatever-

Edited by Crikey, 27 January 2013 - 11:13 AM.

#201    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostCrikey, on 27 January 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Sentries on military bases in WW2 noticed that on cold frosty nights they could keep warm by standing in certain spots that were being touched by the base's radar beam.
The police and military have been experimenting with much hotter microwave beam weapons for some years now to disperse crowds (see video), but apparently they're not widely used.
Perhaps they don't want to risk getting sued if the beam accidentally causes serious injuries or triggers cancers or whatever-

Interesting, but don't think it is very relevant to the formation of crop designs centered on southern Britain ?

#202    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

View Postlaver, on 27 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Interesting, but don't think it is very relevant to the formation of crop designs centered on southern Britain ?

P.S. Do you really think that some device like this is making crop designs in Britain, detailed and intricate designs with geometrical and mathematical messages from the U.S Military?  I hope not...!

#203    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

As noted in the origin post please look at David Furlong's web site and the part that talks about his findings detailed in his book 'The Keys to the Temple'. This gives details of his discovery of an ancient geometric landscape design in Wiltshire which provides the key to a much larger scale design of landscape geometry dating back at least 5000 years and of unknown origin. This may well be the reason that we are now getting geometric and mathematical crop designs, centered in Wiltshire, to guide us to this design and messages from our distant past.

#204    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostDingoLingo, on 02 January 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

I love the circle makers group..

they just show that people are such idiots when it comes to crop circles and aliens ..

there has never been one crop circle made by aliens

Such certainty makes one suspect a form of 'wilfull blindness' to the information from many sources that questions the human creation of all crop circles.

#205    Oppono Astos

Oppono Astos

Overlord of Delgon

• 2,094 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:57 PM

View Postlaver, on 04 February 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Such certainty makes one suspect a form of 'wilfull blindness' to the information from many sources that questions the human creation of all crop circles.
Remind us again who is ignoring the reality of the phenomena?

Who is the skeptic: the realist who won't accept belief, or the believer who won't accept reality?

#206    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostOppono Astos, on 04 February 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

Remind us again who is ignoring the reality of the phenomena?

Just a matter of perspective. Each of us has the right to ignore whatever we like but there are a lot of unanswered questions about crop designs.

#207    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

• 3,845 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:38 PM

View Postlaver, on 08 February 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Just a matter of perspective. Each of us has the right to ignore whatever we like but there are a lot of unanswered questions about crop designs.

Then start giving us your sources already!! You keep going on and on and on, but you never present any shred of source of the things you claim.
And before you say it again : no, telling us to search on the net ourselves is not good enough. You make the claim, the burden of proof is up to you.

Now either put up or shut up.

Publilius Syrus.

#208    laver

laver

Psychic Spy

• 1,367 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 08 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

Then start giving us your sources already!! You keep going on and on and on, but you never present any shred of source of the things you claim.
And before you say it again : no, telling us to search on the net ourselves is not good enough. You make the claim, the burden of proof is up to you.

Now either put up or shut up.

Tut Tut - there is a mass of information out there about unexplained aspects of the appearance of some crop designs - if you choose to ignore it that is your problem but also your right.

#209    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,284 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

saying there is a mass of information out there is not the same as presenting your facts. You've been asked to show your working, to convinc us, to support your argument.

Instead you cut and paste the same answer each time.

No there is no onus on you to post anything of the aort, no need to post links or anything like that ... other then common courtesy and making the debate and discussion flow. Which is obviously not what you want, you want people to agree with you blindly rather then discuss the topic.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#210    Mangoze

Mangoze

Psychic Spy

• 1,468 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

View Postlaver, on 09 February 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

... there is a mass of information out there about unexplained aspects of the appearance of some crop designs ...
In the interests of parsimony, is there one site, in particular, that you recommend above all others?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users