Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

the quest.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

would you rather live on this earth or travel through time and universe?

as for me, would i risk the quest for the safety of the humans or the others?

if we decided it, there is no turning back. but to fight again. will we make a better ending than the past of BC and the time of the Gods and Goddess? if i agree it would be continues suffering for the body and spiritual. after all, they already awaken and start their moves and influence to human mind for years now. i was not able to close the dimensions cause of the numbers of summoners of illuminating. instead some fools have opened them since the revealed of illumination where they have found a way to used em. i see these Father God creation is beautiful but sadly somehow is either we send them back into spiritual beings or just let them suffer.

the truth is this earth we all living in that we called earth was a planet that full of dimension door where all of other God's creation shared this planet with us. we cant see them but they can see us,hear us and so on. they are the yang and we are the ying. separated by the line of Higher beings who has been balancing both life.

it is true the reptilians exist and so are other beings, i seen few in my life when i was in their dimension.

if i activated "it". it will means i accepted this quest to face the situation that is evolving now. the fact that we the chosen ones all have responsibility on this changes as well. i need to find em.  

i hope i can do this in few years time from today. have a good day. if any of you happen to know your abilities please talk to me and i need to use your energy to open a certain door of dimensions.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,299 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Cocaine is a helluva drug

#3    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 11,276 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

that is one hell of a druggie too

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.

Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC

~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#4    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,477 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

He (or she) whom the Past Basset Masters touch with their Holy and Drooly Excresences are never the same. Their perception is altered, but lo, not in the manner of drugs, yea, not even in the manner of the crack cocaine. When their Second Nose is opened, they become exposed to the Smells That Pass Us By, and for many visions and vivid dreams occur. Divine Knowledge is directly intuited to the Gnomic Men of Reason in their brainpan and to Sensus Commune, skipping the medium of the senses, as happens to the Angels, and as the Alchymists of Old strove for. The inability to match grammatic number in subject and verb is a regrettable byproduct of this change, but really, it's a small price to pay to learn What's Really Going On(copyright, registered trademark, patent pending).

I say we take this knowledge and, in the most respectable manner of the Bassets, nap on it for a few days before taking any hasty action.

Yea, though I speak with the tinkling cymbals of the voice of man, you may hear the low-pitched bay of the Hounds in my words.

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#5    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

I love the way drugs induce a certain accent...teh heh

Posted Image

#6    jmccr8

jmccr8

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

The dimensions of my door is 36x82 and when I pass through it I end up in a long hallway with similar doors lining both sides,when I follow it around the corner there is another door that I can enter and it transports me to other similar hallways and sometimes it opens and I can go out to this place that at times is covered in snow and other times the landscape is green and warm,I'm really not sure what it all means but maybe I will have an epiphany and all will be revealed one day.
jmccr8

#7    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• 1,747 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

View PostThe Exodia, on 24 February 2013 - 05:38 AM, said:

i hope i can do this in few years time from today. have a good day. if any of you happen to know your abilities please talk to me and i need to use your energy to open a certain door of dimensions.

Which door are you trying to open?  How do you know it's safe to open it?

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,299 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

The backdoor?

#9    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 11,276 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:56 PM

can't be, last I heard there wasn't even a back wall

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.

~

#10    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,511 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

Yea, though many speak of Past Bassett Masters, let it be known that it is the Collie Masters that truly understand their excrescences. Verrily they are not Slaves to the Cycle of Time, rather they lie outside of temporality and need no other to hastily waken the Master from the Void to attend to their wonton needs. :unsure2:

Edited by keithisco, 25 February 2013 - 03:19 PM.

#11    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

one thing to say :

Posted Image

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#12    jaylemurph

jaylemurph

"If we would know, then we would be more wisdomed."

• 9,477 posts

• "You can lead a whore to culture, but you can't make him think." Dorothy Parker

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:27 AM

View Postkeithisco, on 25 February 2013 - 03:18 PM, said:

Yea, though many speak of Past Bassett Masters, let it be known that it is the Collie Masters that truly understand their excrescences. Verrily they are not Slaves to the Cycle of Time, rather they lie outside of temporality and need no other to hastily waken the Master from the Void to attend to their wonton needs. :unsure2:

The Bassets, as I understand it, are more than willing to leave all Asian food issues -- wontons or otherwise -- to the Collies.

:)

--Jaylemurph

"... amongst the most obstinate of our opinions may be classed those which derive from discussions in which we affect to search for the truth, while in reality we are only fortifying prejudice."     -- James Fenimore Cooper, The Pathfinder

Posted Image

Deeply venial

#13    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 23,186 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

So..... Would I rather live a life like Dr Who, or a regualr mundane existance??

If you'd asked me 10 years ago, I'd go with Adventure and Exploration of Space and Time, but now... I have a wife and kids and I would not give them up for any other Adventure.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#14    dekker87

dekker87

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:34 PM

everyone laughing and making drug references should consider the theories of terrance mckenna and his ideas concerning the role played by psychoactives such as DMT in the 'progression' of mankind.

now scuse me while i blast up my bong.

:tu:

#15    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 11,276 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

View Postdekker87, on 27 February 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

everyone laughing and making drug references should consider the theories of terrance mckenna and his ideas concerning the role played by psychoactives such as DMT in the 'progression' of mankind.

now scuse me while i blast up my bong.

:tu:

don't start kissing skies now, y'ear ?

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users