Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nonphysical creatures

fear scary video experience creature

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    12padams

12padams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:24 PM

Well I've encountered a creature that's been huanting me in multiple experiences. Here's a video of the first time I encountered the creature: (2:10)

What you guys encountered? Have you seen it? Have you heard it? Have you spoken to it? Do you run from it? Do you know what it is?

Anyway if it's not a creature and is just a person don't hold back and not tell us... Anything that is "alive" that you have encountered in the nonphysical world and is a big impact on your experiences go ahead and tell us about it :)

#2    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,891 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 27 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

Very entertaining. Well done video. Not quite sure what you were going for here, but perhaps someone else can tell you whether you've achieved whatever your aim was.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#3    12padams

12padams

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:29 PM

I was just wondering if you guys have encounter anything scary in the phase such as the creature I did. The video was simply an example of what I saw :)

Also tagged with fear, scary, video, experience, creature

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users