Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 7 votes

The weird dreams thread!

• Please log in to reply
1134 replies to this topic

#601    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:30 PM

Really weird LD I just woke from. I walk into my house, try to turn on the lights, they don't come on and I become lucid. I start to hear some weird sounds and walk over to an area right by my TV and kneel down because I see what looks like to be a stuffed, dirty clown. This is the part that really freaks me out...

In a lot of dreams I have, it's like I want to be possessed by some negative energy and it's starting to freak me out because I would NEVER attempt something like this in real life. It's weird, at any random point in any random dream I just get this thirst for supreme rule and turn to evil. It just happens unconsciously, it's hard to explain. Then usually I wake up, as I did with the clown when it started to move. I actually think this also happened in a sporadic OBE a long time ago. I got the same feeling and urge, then a floating white thing (maybe a skull, idk) picked me up and took me to my bedroom. I've tried to figure out all logical solutions to this, maybe in our unconscious we all have this animal-like urge to be the dominant creature, and would in any way possible. As said before, I'd never to anything to harm myself in my waking life, so I don't know why there's an underlying evil in me in only certain dreams. Most dreams I'm not like this.

Another theory is as weird as it sounds, it may be repressed sexual feelings. (I got this idea from Sigmund Freud.) Because this usually gets aroused when I wake up, so maybe it's just that. That may be the most logical choice, as I did have sexual dream before this one.

#602    Wookietim

Wookietim

Alien Abducter

• 4,907 posts

• Search on the Android App Store for "Mothras Unexplained Mysteries" for the app I am very proud of...

Posted 16 June 2011 - 02:38 PM

Not lately, but here's a weird dream that turned me off of eating pork ever since :

In the dream I am in my parents dining room setting at the table with the rest of the family. Suddenly my aunt is carried out to the table on a platter (Still alive, by the way) and my father starts slicing meat off her thigh (Deep red meat). He says that it tastes like pork chops while my aunt explains how she needed to lose weight in that area anyway... Even in the dream I was trying to explain how this was wrong in many ways...

I have literally never eaten pork since.

#603    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:28 AM

I had another really long lucid dream last night. I think it was two in a row though.

I dreamt last night that I was near my old home in the national park and I was running from a witch who was after me. As I ran through the bushland I placed my hands down to run like an animal and when I did this I found myself lucid but I was only on the line where I couldve just kept running and had a normal dream. So I stood up and started to fly over all the trees which helped me be fully lucid. I flew over people who were in the park and there was a section where lots of money was on the ground and two people who had as much money as they could carry stuffed into where ever they could fit it on them(so you could see it sticking out of their pants and sleeves etc). I wasnt interested in taking any money because I knew it was pointless but when I looked I fell from the sky and landed near them. So I flew again and I kept going over the trees.

Then I reached a large building and I flew through the wall and started to fly through the corridors and I forget most of this part. I remember picking up a single American dollar from the ground at one point and placing it in my pocket to see if I would wake up with it. I knew I wouldnt but I did it anyway just for fun. I flew up many levels and I was trying to reach the roof so I could fly off the roof but the top level had bars on the windows and it looked like a prison but it was also a hospital. People were sleeping in strange beds almost like capsules(not fully covered though)and I was flying around looking to go higher. I knew I could fly out through the bars but I was looking around anyway.

Then I saw a girl who was laying in one of the beds sleeping and she was beautiful and I was captivated by her. I went up to her and I kissed her. Straight after she woke up and said something to me but I forget what. A nurse came and they were treating me like I had managed to wake her up and heal her. Then next thing I know we are in a lift and are going to the roof because I had to leave. I was standing on the roof with them and also a person who had broken his leg which I had helped as well but I didnt recall how. We were up very high about 20 stories at least and over looking a city at night time which had a a river close by. I was telling them I have to go now and I was trying to hover before leaping off the building but I couldnt fly(I like to hover first, its more successful flying that way I find). Then she asked me for one more kiss and so I kissed her. I was still trying to hover but had no luck and it was the first time through the dream I couldnt fly. So I said to them that this must be the part where I am supposed to fall. I said dont worry, I will hit the ground and leave a small crater but I will be ok.

So I jumped off the building still trying to fly and I thought I started to but then I just fell really fast and hit the ground. I left a crater in the road but I got up and waved both my arms to signal that I was ok. She yelled out that she loved me and thankyou and I told her I hope she now has a long and wonderful life. Then I left and flew over a dark stormy water which had pillars in it.

Then I think the dream ended and I went into another dream but I was still lucid. It was almost a continuation of the city though. I was in a city but far into the future where every building was black but with an electric blue trim at the top. At the highest building was the boss of the city and I was like his one that could fly and the others couldnt. I spent the time flying around from the ground and back up again and I was asking what the name of the city I was in. I wasnt supposed to ask that though and no-one would tell me its name. I thought that I must be in France somewhere because one person had a french accent and every now and then I would go back in time(2,000 years)and see the city how it used to be. It had white buildings(regal looking)back then. Then I said to someone how I must be in France but they said I could be anywhere and this could even be(I forget the city she said). She said something like people would never guess where this certain something was.

Then I went back to the boss on the roof of the highest building and I was in trouble with him. I was being kicked out from my position and I was told that I had to cross the river into the next section of land and not return. Thats also why I thought I was in France because I looked at the water and thought that it reminded me of the English channel. I was told I had to fly all the way over the water without touching it and when I tried to fly I could only fly about a meter above it. The water was very stormy and I mustve failed the first time because I remember doing it twice. The second time I reached a statue that was past half way and I perched at the top before continuing on.

When I reached the other side I was talking to people about the city and it was like I was back in time to now days(so white buildings). They asked me something and I answered that I was at least 2,000 years old. Then I remember watching a very large dragon statue which was all green like how copper goes and it had many heads on long necks. It was in a public area and every now and then the statue would turn into a similar sized silver crown. Then it would turn back into the multi headed dragon and then back into the crown. And this was just what it did.

Edited by Kazahel, 17 June 2011 - 01:30 AM.

#604    WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

WeaselsRippedMyFlesh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• From the Earth up through the trees, I can hear her calling me.

Posted 17 June 2011 - 01:35 AM

I have weird dreams all the time,one time i dreamt i was in the stages of one of my favorite video games lol it was weird and awesome at the same time :alien:  :rofl:

Edited by Thebestdisplaynameever, 17 June 2011 - 01:35 AM.

"God is not present in idols. Your feelings are your God. The soul is your temple." - Chanakya

#605    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,097 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 17 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

View Posthuman_eraser, on 16 June 2011 - 02:30 PM, said:

Really weird LD I just woke from. I walk into my house, try to turn on the lights, they don't come on and I become lucid. I start to hear some weird sounds and walk over to an area right by my TV and kneel down because I see what looks like to be a stuffed, dirty clown. This is the part that really freaks me out...

In a lot of dreams I have, it's like I want to be possessed by some negative energy and it's starting to freak me out because I would NEVER attempt something like this in real life. It's weird, at any random point in any random dream I just get this thirst for supreme rule and turn to evil. It just happens unconsciously, it's hard to explain. Then usually I wake up, as I did with the clown when it started to move. I actually think this also happened in a sporadic OBE a long time ago. I got the same feeling and urge, then a floating white thing (maybe a skull, idk) picked me up and took me to my bedroom. I've tried to figure out all logical solutions to this, maybe in our unconscious we all have this animal-like urge to be the dominant creature, and would in any way possible. As said before, I'd never to anything to harm myself in my waking life, so I don't know why there's an underlying evil in me in only certain dreams. Most dreams I'm not like this.

Another theory is as weird as it sounds, it may be repressed sexual feelings. (I got this idea from Sigmund Freud.) Because this usually gets aroused when I wake up, so maybe it's just that. That may be the most logical choice, as I did have sexual dream before this one.
Ahhhhh grasshopper, I see you are approaching the path of self discovery. You are in for some surprises my friend.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#606    SweetestSin

SweetestSin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:58 AM

One night a few weeks ago I dreamt that I was in a classroom in the future.
Not much was different. There was no sign of anything futuristic, I just knew.
There was a female teacher talking about something historical.
I did notice that all the kids were frowning at me, as if they wondered why I
wasn't sitting quietly like them.
Suddenly I found myself looking for the exit, and I came
to the base of a grand staricase. It was slightly curved and very broad. White with
round metal-like decorations on the steps. At the top was a bright light, and church/angel music boomed down. I did not feel frightened or overwhelmed. I hesitated about going up to find an exit. Suddenly, someone touched my elbow and told me that I shouldn't use that exit, go back to the classroom. At first I thought it was my own decision to leave the staircase.
I only remembered the entity's command after I left.
I woke up before I reached the classroom again.

Any theories?  :innocent:

#607    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:32 AM

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was in my laundry trying to lock the door to outside. I was turning the key but the door wouldnt lock and after about five times of doing this it dawned on me that I must be dreaming. So I looked at something small to read and did a reality test and proved I was dreaming. So I went and told my son that we were both dreaming and to prove it I jumped through the door and went outside. He came with me and then we both flew around for a little while. I remember then we were flying around my old house from when I was younger and we could see our pet birds flying as well. I said that they must be dreaming too and dreaming they are flying outside.

Then as another thing to do I said to my son to watch how I walk up the wall. So I landed and then walked up a vertical wall as if I was walking normally. He had trouble doing this, I forget most of the dream because it was one of my first dreams in the night. Next thing I remember though is I am telling someone about how I was having a lucid dream so I had lost my lucidity and I was back in my house in the laundry but it was slightly different. There was a girl there about 25 yrs old who was trying to lock the other door leading more into the house. She was locking it and unlocking it over and over and as soon as I saw this I knew I was still dreaming.

So I spoke with her and she turned around and she was very very beautiful. She had chestnut brown hair just below shoulder length but her eyes were like orange fire. They were amazing and she didnt look human because of her eyes. I knew she was an angel and I asked to be able to kiss her. I forget most of what she said but I dont think it was allowed but we did anyway. I was trying to think of things to ask but I mainly wanted to know her name. I'm pretty sure she said her name was Chistin because I remember thinking of the name Christian as a way for me to remember it. She gave me a second name I didnt think I would forget but I have. It was something like cobolo but I forget.

I forget most of the dream, I mainly just remember falling in love with her at sight and kissing her and her eyes which were orange like fire and crystal. She was an angel for sure.

Edited by Kazahel, 09 July 2011 - 01:34 AM.

#608    joshy

joshy

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

• I have seen the truth, and it doesn't make sense.

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

I've got a couple of pretty interesting dreams, at least interesting to me.

Good thing I saved them in .txt files for just such an occasion.

The first thing I remember was a grouping of three run down cabins near the shore of a lake and my cabin was on a dilapidated old dock. I lived with two other people and they were always so noisy it wasnt even funny, but for some reason between the three cabins there was only one tv and there was a contest to see who would win the right to be the owner of the tv and through some contest or whatever I ended up winning it.

The contest was being extra nice to someone even though you didn't have to or whatever. So I see a stack of newspapers on the ground in the middle of the city I live in, or what was the dream version of the city i live in anyway, there was a place called 'Go-go Village' or something like that where all the rich folks lived. The sign was some really awesome thing with two huge vehicle wheels on it. I deliver some newspapers to houses that had newspaper boxes (go figure why I would do this I used to deliver newspapers as a kid)

Turns out I stole the papers from the 'Home Improvement' kids route (Jonathon Taylor Thomas) and used them on some mexican kids paper route. Later at my cabin as they were announcing what the various people did to be kind to someone it turns out I win and just as that happens the 'Home Improvement' kids burst in and the oldest one starts kicking my ass for stealing the papers, so I start to fight back and get the upper hand. and thats when his brothers join in and beat me to a pulp. so I agree to go get the papers and give them to the right houses.

So as I said I won the tv, and I put it in the common area cabin where everyone could use it whenever they wanted since I was so nice. I don't even like the tv show home improvement so i guess thats why they beat me up pretty weird dream I guess

Posted Image

#609    Blues Girl

Blues Girl

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,218 posts

• Ribbons is a stupid name for a horse

Posted 12 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

I once had a dream that Celine Dion was going to give birth while sitting in a tree for an Oprah special. I have no clue where it came from lol  :lol:

I shall one day rule this world using only my wits, charm, and a bent paperclip!
A balanced life is a rat on each shoulder >'.'<

#610    uuner

uuner

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 01:54 PM

I have a few times now dreamt that i have died. It was the same way all 3 times. The setup of the dreams has always been different.

First time in was investigating some ruins with some group.
The second time I was hanging out with some friends near a factory.
The third time I was back in the army (Finland ).

In all of these I died by getting stuck with a poisonous needle in the back of my head. The poison was white and I was always aware that I am about to get the shot, the group I was with always seemed to have "voted" that I should take it.

In all dreams I was equally scared of dying, but the dying part was actually quite pleasant. I could feel my heart and breath stop, but I felt pleasant warmth fill my body and everything feels just peacefull. I cant quite explain that feeling other than it felt good.

Opinnions on these dreams are welcome :)

Ps I'm typing on a smartphone so forgive my typos etc :P

Now that I've lost you it kills me to say
I tried to hold on as you slowly slipped away.
I'm losing the fight.
I treated you so wrong now let me make it right.
-Avenged Sevenfold

#611    ninjaeclipse

ninjaeclipse

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 01:48 PM

View PostBlues Girl, on 12 July 2011 - 03:05 PM, said:

I once had a dream that Celine Dion was going to give birth while sitting in a tree for an Oprah special. I have no clue where it came from lol  :lol:
elllll ooooh elllll nice one

#612    King Fluffs

King Fluffs

The Resident Misanthrope

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

• Shadows protect my angel in white...

Posted 15 July 2011 - 02:16 PM

I had a weird dream about 3 months ago.
Due to being a gamer I often buy DLC for many of my games.

In my dream I had to (for some bizarre reason) jump along stones near a river which was infested with very, very large crocodiles that were smiling in order to get some new DLC.

A few other people were also competing, I pushed them into the waters (where they were promptly eaten) and won the DLC.

#613    ninjaeclipse

ninjaeclipse

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:24 PM

ok i have one but please dont judge me cause even i feel weird about it and its kinda bad so ill make it sound as clean as i can.

ok so i was having a dream that i was in a jungle, and i think the faith of the world was in my hands..but anyways i had to cross this bridge to get to a mountain similar to the ones in avatar which now that i think about it it might of been related to the movie. anyways when i got to the bridge it was blocked by many woman along the way and apparently to cross the bridge i had to sleep with all of them. as hard as it was =) i was able to manage that. but ok here comes the weird part. i finally got to the place where i was supposed to be and there was this woman in an altar but she was blue and had six arms. but she was facing the other way and not looking at me and to save the world i guess i had to sleep with her but when she turned around IT WAS MY MOMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ewwwww i immediately woke up and its just weird thinking about it now

#614    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:12 AM

I had a sleep paralysis experience/dream again last night, it was weird.

I dreamt I was in my room in bed and I couldnt move my body. I knew I was having sleep paralysis and I was trying to fight against it and get out of bed. At one stage there was a cat in my room and it was pawing at the venietian blinds how cats do when they want to look outside. It kept doing this and making that annoying noise of the blinds and I was just watching it. While I was watching it I also saw a black shadow thingy which flickered and changed as it flickered. It looked like the skeleton of a creature but that was what the creature was. Almost like a small black dragon thingy and I could mainly make out its spine.

At one stage I was almost out of the paralysis, I was on the floor near the window trying to stand up but I had that thing I get where I can only half move and its very difficult(like being really drunk). Then I was back in bed again and I heard a really scary sounding voice. It was probably the scariest voice I've ever heard and it spoke not loud but not soft either. It was a very deep male voice and it said to me something like "You cannot get out of your body at this stage". (something like that)  It felt like the devil himself had spoken to me because it was that kind of voice and really quite freaky.

After this I said to it that then I shall have an OBE.  So it was like I was on the edge of waking up, dreaming and OBE and I was trying to stand up in the dreaming stage but I couldnt do it. So when he said I couldnt get out of my body I then thought instead of using strength to force myself out I will relax and think my way out and into an OBE. So I relaxed and I wasnt really scared of the voice so much, I thought of it as a scary sounding teaching voice even though it did have an element of mockery about it. I also remembered that I had broken out of paralysis before and gone into like an OBE/dream experience(I find it hard to tell the difference sometimes)and I think I said that to him.

Anyway so I relaxed and started to focus on my body and trying to imagine myself sitting upright. I was lying on my side though so I was imagining trying to sit upright on the side and when I was doing this my ears started to pop. So it was like my ears got blocked and then unblocked and the more I tried to think about sitting up in bed the more my ears did this.  Then they did this very rapidly and it was like a fluttering sensation with unblocked and blocked happening so fast. Then I heard my son sleep talking in the other room but in a worried manner and I thought I had to get to him to see what was near him and I was trying to use that as a way to will myself out more.

Then all a sudden it stopped and I was just awake.

Then I went back to sleep and went into a dream where I was trying to sleep on my back in a strange bed which had orange and yellow sheets and was outside under the sun. I knew I was dreaming but I just stayed there on my back and I pulled the sheets up to cover my eyes so I could see through them but that no-one could see me. So I only had enough open area to breath. I figured that whoever it was that was with me in the sleep paralysis, they would use this time now to come to me in my dream. I thought they would not be able to help themselves so I waited and pretended to be asleep.

I didnt wait very long before a woman came over and looked down closely at me. I forget most of what happened afterwards but I remember her reaching down to touch my face and I think I grabbed her hand to surprise her. After this I dont really remember much, the dream continued though but I lost my lucidity.

#615    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 3,985 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

I had a weird dream about a feathered cobra last night.

I dreamt last night that I was in the city and I was on a small bus which was a small white mini van. My son was with me and I got off the bus without my son and afterwards I was thinking how the bus has many other stops to go and that I shouldve got my son off the bus with me. My son is only young so I was worried that we had separated. So I chased after the bus and it stopped not far at the next stop so I told my son to get off the bus but then I saw that I had left my shopping on the bus and my son had left his thongs(shoes). So I got back on the bus and told the driver I had forgotten some stuff and when I started to pick up the shopping and gather everything the driver started to drive away leaving my son alone in the city and me stuck inside the bus.

I was asking the driver and his friend to pull over so I could get out and the driver was saying that he cant and can only stop at the next stop which was pretty far away. I told them about my son and she(the drivers friend)asked how old he was. I told them he had only just turned 10 and she said something like "well it might be a good thing to teach him independence" which annoyed me. I thought this is not how you do it. I told them that by the time I get off the bus he wouldve probably moved and I would not catch up in time to find him in the city, so I was very worried.

Then all of a sudden the dream scene changed and I was watching a huge green snake about 13 or so meters long with a head and body at least the width of a person. It was coiled up sitting in the middle of a lush park on the grass that was very close to the city(so like a central park). There was two girls in white on the left of it who were scared of it and saying they cant go that way and my son was across from me, on the other side past this snake. When the girls first approached, the snake rose up like a cobra and it fanned out a hood like one, which was huge. Then I thought I hope my son doesnt try to make a run past it because he wont make it because the snake is very fast but my son ran away from it and to the right and the snake gave chase.

Soon as I saw this I was afraid for him so I flew after him. I didnt know I was dreaming but when the snake chased him I just took off into the air and flew after the snake. I could see the snake from above in the shallow water that you get in parks and I was thinking this is one of those dreams I dont want to forget(but thats about as lucid as I got), when it came out of the water somehow I was infront of it and I hovered down from the air and grabbed it from the front. So I was face to face with this huge green cobra and I grabbed it in a bear hug around its neck and lifted it up a few meters above the air, so its main body was still on the ground but its head was up a few meters. When I touched the snake it was all soft and feathered and it had a thorn or something sharp when I grabbed it because I thought I had maybe touched its fangs but its mouth was shut. I was thinking if it wants to bite me, now this is the time and I wont be able to stop it but it gave a funny look to me like a naughty puppy or something. It was like a nice innocent look meaing something like "I was only having fun" as if it was a pet of mine. I also noticed a small dark brown spot above its right eye and I was hoping I hadnt spiked it(or hurt it)somehow when I grabbed it(even though it was me who got spiked).

Anyway then I turned to get on the back of the snake so I was riding it and it was still reared up like a cobra and the girls that had been near said something but I forget what and I said that he was very soft and I stroked the back of his neck a few times. He was all feathered and was really very beautiful. Then I rode the same way towards where my son had gone but I woke up pretty soon after that.

Edited by Kazahel, 25 July 2011 - 02:07 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users