Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

There Will Be No Economic Recovery

Yamato

Published on Jan 8, 2013

Everything you need to know that the media is not telling you...

Stefan Molyneux, host of Freedomain Radio - and winner of the 2012 Liberty Inspiration Award - breaks down the unspoken facts about the end of freedom, opportunity and trade in the modern United States. There will be no economic recovery, prepare yourself accordingly.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 3

Keynesian economics has been proven a failure but will be championed during global economic collapse hearings. Wait for it.

• Like 3

This has been apparent for a while. The whole fiscal cliff nonsense was the epitome of stupidity ,to make the public think they were doing something for us.

I came to the realization that most of the middle class is going to end up destitute and homeless,some time ago .

Again,its why they want guns out of our hands

By the time sheeple really see the light ,it will be way past doing something about it .

We might want to start an actual thread on survival ,post financial collapse ,because its going to be bad .

It will be just like 1984 meets soylent green .

No good food will be available . I don't think they will make food out of people ,but it will all be gmo crap and freeze dried crap .

Good land, goods,, and food will be controlled by the elite rich ,and we will all die in the street living under a tarp .

I'm going to do what that Serbian guy did . Live in a tomb in the cemetery .

I'm going to learn some of those Aleistar Crowley reanimated the dead spells,and make an army of undead troops to fight the NWO .

heh ..no ,really . It's crossed my mind .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 4

I don't think it will get that bad... It will be bad but the so-called American way will be championed as a global solution. America will remain the dominate police of the world.

This has been apparent for a while. The whole fiscal cliff nonsense was the epitome of stupidity ,to make the public think they were doing something for us.

I came to the realization that most of the middle class is going to end up destitute and homeless,some time ago .

Again,its why they want guns out of our hands

By the time sheeple really see the light ,it will be way past doing something about it .

We might want to start an actual thread on survival ,post financial collapse ,because its going to be bad .

It will be just like 1984 meets soylent green .

No good food will be available . I don't think they will make food out of people ,but it will all be gmo crap and freeze dried crap .

Good land, goods,, and food will be controlled by the elite rich ,and we will all die in the street living under a tarp .

I'm going to do what that Serbian guy did . Live in a tomb in the cemetery .

I'm going to learn some of those Aleistar Crowley reanimated the dead spells,and make an army of undead troops to fight the NWO .

heh ..no ,really . It's crossed my mind .

Simbi :lol: You are correct though if a collapse happened most not all but most city dwellers who have never done any type of hunting,fishing,growing food,studying wild food sources.Most of them will eat each other alive.

• Like 1

Most rural folks are preparing for this and we are preparing to defend what we have.

• Like 2

I don't think it will get that bad... It will be bad but the so-called American way will be championed as a global solution. America will remain the dominate police of the world.

Our lack of "policing" will be the least of some's concerns as we are unable to:

-hand out any more supplies and recovery money to everyone else

-give supplies collected by average American people to millions in need overseas

-lend our doctors/dentists/engineers to the third world

It will all be needed here as we watch the domino effect worldwide

I'm not so sure anymore.......we are so corrupt now ,and 500 idiots tell millions how to live ,and how big a,soda I can drink ,and its all political bull****.

More and more peeps asking for obombas impeachment . Growing unrest . It's tangible .

Feels different in different parts of the,country though .

I should move to Maine and live in a lighthouse ,**** it all.

Edited by Simbi Laveau

Simbi :lol: You are correct though if a collapse happened most not all but most city dwellers who have never done any type of hunting,fishing,growing food,studying wild food sources.Most of them will eat each other alive.

Ironically it's the rural uneducated subsistence farmer who is healthy his whole life and lives primarily off his own production would be the most sheltered person from inflation alive today yet this hypothetical person isn't too unlike the segment of our population that seems to understand our financial situation better than most. Will this change when a Republican takes the White House? I suspect so, but I hope not. Conversely, those who are the most vulnerable, and those who suffer from the worst inflation (take million dollar studio apartments in NYC or Ivy League tuition fees) seem to be the most in the dark. Not just in skills that you mention, but in awareness too. Maybe people have to drive longer distances on the Great Plains for the finer things in life and everything in NYC is less than five blocks away, but I've often pondered on what causes this intellectual disconnect. My best guess is, unfortunately, partisan politics.

• Like 1

Will this change when a Republican takes the White House?

In the circles I talk to the answer is no. Unless the changes that are needed are fulfilled in a reasonable way.

Even Rural America is very aware of the crisis in this country and being that we are the breadbaskets that the cities depend on we do want to be heard. We do not have financial crisis beyond land ownership issues. Besides that I could be penniless. Thats where things like Estate taxes are directly aimed at. The passing along of rural property. If I get charged 100k to stay on the land my grandparents owned and raised but I only make 12k a year because I am a sustenance farmer and only work enough to not pay taxes. The Government will come in and take my land to compensate themselves for the death of my last Grandparent. This is being repeated over and over across multi generational rural lands.

• Like 3

this is silly , but i guess you have not thought this out.

what will really change? when all this falls to bits... what will have changed?

not a thing... the farmer still needs to sell and grow... the police still need to go to work...

nothing will change except at the ATM machine and the bank ...

what is falling to peices is the goverment and the money they use to tax with ...

nothing has changed with the economy or the jobs... only the money and the goverment are falling...

if you live off the goverment... your in serious sheet ... its time to get a job and work for a living...

the really bad news is.... your not going to have the goverment protecting you ...

they want the guns off the streets so that we will return to them , once they figure this out...

there may very well be no going back if we have returned to the constitution , and do not need a central goverment

this is silly , but i guess you have not thought this out.

what will really change? when all this falls to bits... what will have changed?

not a thing... the farmer still needs to sell and grow... the police still need to go to work...

nothing will change except at the ATM machine and the bank ...

what is falling to peices is the goverment and the money they use to tax with ...

nothing has changed with the economy or the jobs... only the money and the goverment are falling...

if you live off the goverment... your in serious sheet ... its time to get a job and work for a living...

the really bad news is.... your not going to have the goverment protecting you ...

they want the guns off the streets so that we will return to them , once they figure this out...

there may very well be no going back if we have returned to the constitution , and do not need a central goverment

In rural areas not much would change,in big cities you can bet your ass things would change in a instant.I wouldnt want to imagine living in a city when everyone found out their foodstamp cards were worthless,and there gov checks wouldnt be coming in.

In the circles I talk to the answer is no. Unless the changes that are needed are fulfilled in a reasonable way.

Even Rural America is very aware of the crisis in this country and being that we are the breadbaskets that the cities depend on we do want to be heard. We do not have financial crisis beyond land ownership issues. Besides that I could be penniless. Thats where things like Estate taxes are directly aimed at. The passing along of rural property. If I get charged 100k to stay on the land my grandparents owned and raised but I only make 12k a year because I am a sustenance farmer and only work enough to not pay taxes. The Government will come in and take my land to compensate themselves for the death of my last Grandparent. This is being repeated over and over across multi generational rural lands.

your land is not being tax'd... the bankers are selling it to europeans who know how to grow stuff better than you

they will run your farm for a few years untill it is not profitable... and then start a cycle of selling untill it is converted into a strip mall and a gas station ....

unless over they next few months the money colapts and the bankers will lose your paper work .

frankly speaking... the problem is ... all goverment of every size has to much money... and this is the result .

it all comes down to one thing... shut the money off .... down size the goverment ...

we need investment of capital in manufatureing... investment in land should be taxed after sale at three times the investment ....

the buyer will get baked .... prices will drop like a ton of bricks into a mud hole ... ***poof affordable housing***

• Like 1

In rural areas not much would change,in big cities you can bet your ass things would change in a instant.I wouldnt want to imagine living in a city when everyone found out their foodstamp cards were worthless,and there gov checks wouldnt be coming in.

the citys are sheet holes now , the few who actualy live well in citys will do so regardless... frankly , citys are places designed to live off its visitors ...

you don't know where to park? your car is tow'd ... you have no place to sleep... you rent a room.... you go to a show and your car is broken into...

citys are great places to lose everything.... and not a place to walk if you have not a clue

• Like 1

frankly speaking , most people in large citys are preditors ... the welfare is a form of currency , and for the most part , they will eat each other long before they try to leave ... they will bait their traps , you can count on them trying to get you to pour money into their sinking ship... frankly speaking... if your in a large city , more likly , you will have no place to go... and the police will not protect you... if your in the burb's ... nothing will change but your banking habits... and in the country... you will likly find things getting better...

in all cases... who is doing the tax... and how the tax is collected will change

because of this... the money will change .... money is a device designed to collect tax...

only as a side use is it used as a exchange in common markets ...

rich people give money its value... because rich can not escape paying tax's , and need it to account for how much they have paid .

in capitalism ... money has value , in socailism... it is a device to collect tax and control citizens

Edited by onereaderone
  • Like 1

You bring up a huge point that nobody renting a 300 square foot micro-apartment in NYC will ever have to worry about. I suppose if some people have too much money to be politically fashionable, having too much land would be another problem. Those highway robbers don't show up with their guns right away. They write things out, dress well, smile a lot, talk a lot of smack, but ultimately if you don't give them what they want, they will come with their guns and take it. And this makes it okay? Methinks the thugs who come with their guns right away are more honest.

• Like 2

If you want those small farms to fall into Big Ag continue the road were on and thats what will happen in the next couple generations it will be done and over and dont think were ever gonna be able to buy that land back. Property values will just be recovering by then and exceeding expected projections. Its a ******* agenda. You know that Yamato.

I agree that will be the solution, but I think its going to get worse then bad. They will have to bring most of the population to thier knees before we allow a world economic program to be implemented.

Most rural folks are preparing for this and we are preparing to defend what we have.

Sad but no choice to defend what they have that others will not have.

The world has not seen soon enough.

The solution is no big corporations on which all people depend, it's too interlinked with disadvantages. Just like natural biospheres in ecology you must have a localized advantage for life to flurish in a certain area.

This is what I mean, each community or region must be independent of the others as much as possible in case of natural disasters or other events. Not totally dependent on one utility company across states. Not depending on a million pieces of different products produced someonewhere else. Not totally dependent on agricultural products of other regions being trucked in. Sure some areas will have to trade for some things they can't produce but it should be the goal to be as SELF SUSTAINING as possible with the least amount of energy consumption.

Jobs in local regions, no long commuting and wasting of energy just for a decent wage. I work for a big 500 "green" company which I see is a kind of 1984 double speak LOL Why would would you waste jet fuel for global meetings, have your workers commute 50 miles to be able to keep a good job during the constant consolidations and restructuring. The technology is there for video conferencing and work at home in their own communities! Benefits of consolidation, tax benefits, local people hired with less and benefits, early retirement of those not willing to commute or relocate. WASTE, think of all the energy and pollution caused by not having ALL types of businesses and agriculture locally as well as the safety in the event of local disasters. Aid could be sent more effectively when a large area of the country isn't disabled or having a major system of a network broken!

Free market went amuck without seeing the big picture or even learning from Glass Steagal Act that was created with a reason after the first depression. Too many elite did not care since they took the wealth of the global economies.

• Like 1

I agree that will be the solution, but I think its going to get worse then bad. They will have to bring most of the population to thier knees before we allow a world economic program to be implemented.

never going to happen ... these morons can't keep to their own spin control, to master a implementation of a world wide economic program is beyond their ablity .... that said ...

never forget that these people DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE HARM THEY DO ...

obama actualy thinks he is the smartest person in the room .

the people around him actualy think " why aren't the people getting behind him , why are they resisting.... its for their own good ! "

they do not understand ... they are not bad people... they are stupid .

the great problem is... they are being wrong with some one else's money , and being stupid with our lives .

they have no concept of guns or health care except what is learned in a collage or a movie ....

and quite frankly... have not the slightest clue how deadly the forces they are playing with are .

they have 1 day to change the world , and they are useing those few hours to move chairs and argue color and shape of tables ...

they not simply do not have a tiny idea what is going on around them , they are offended when some one trys to get their attention

• Like 2

You should see hes latest talk i couldnt watch for more than 5 minutes and i actually couldnt... in first 2 he said so many lies that i wonder who is he fooling? He is a very delusional person he dreams publicly on topics of economic recovery ( hard data suggests otherwise ), more jobs ( again he is wrong ), and loads of BS more... do take a view of that speech... or let me show you the best horror ever made....

It is from Feb. of 12...but still a horror show!

He is death to US economy and with that falling slowly draging EU with him. i can tell you that from midnight today our gas prices will go up for a record amount of 2.2 cents.. I pay 1,550 euro per liter ...i use 95 okta, and this is current price.. It will most likely go up for even more amazing amounts... There is inflation already showing up at certain items... This is it, the begining of end.. Precious materials for the win people!

I would like too ask a question do you guys think that when everything enrolls, will there be riots, robberies, violence, chaos or will this go down abit more calm, a unseen change of system, people are already getting geared up with all sorts of stuff so they might be ready but what about those who arent?

Edited by Tesla II

Just so everybody knows...if there's an economic collapse, there will probably be no police, the government can't afford to pay them as it is now.

• Like 1

The only way to displace the current form of Government will be through revolution. Wether its peaceful or violent one cannot foresee. Both sides it seems are prepared for the second. But we are still trying to exact change peacefully.

The one thing is that voting will NOT change the political system during this episode of history.