Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Witchcraft' abuse cases on the rise

Anomalocaris

'Witchcraft' abuse cases on the rise

Child abuse linked to exorcism and witchcraft accusations is on the rise, figures obtained by the BBC suggest.

arrow3.gifRead more

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 1

From the article it sounds like every one of these cases is from African immigrants. Deport every single one of them. I fail to see how individuals so paranoid they're willing to attack and/or throw out their own children because of a flu/cold can help the country.

• Like 1

From the article it sounds like every one of these cases is from African immigrants. Deport every single one of them. I fail to see how individuals so paranoid they're willing to attack and/or throw out their own children because of a flu/cold can help the country.

Its not the only thing on the rise (and suppressed) thanks to imported "cultures" I've never been, and never will be a fan of multiculturalism. Here i am at the age of 33 and im still waiting to be enriched by it all. all i see is segregation. This country is living in denial, a culture of Political Correctness denial. But i dont blame the people, how can i, at the time they just never understood the pace of change, But now the people are waking up to the fact, - and to think we've come along way in a short space of time, you couldn't even mention immigration or cultural tensions without being labelled a racist. - but that's because of the National media both TV and Printed manipulating the mentality of the people.

You only have to look at the recent "Refugee" crisis in Europe, The TV and Printed Media wanted to be apart of it. thinking they were missing their opportunity in History so pressed ahead with their self imposed agenda that Britain Should do more - Yet every poll i seen 55-70% of those questioned didn't want to take ANY refugees/Migrants. But the Prime Minister got ahead of himself thinking the Media was responding to the wishes of the people, and announced 20,000 refugees will be taken by 2020. We are in the age of not Political leadership but political responsiveness the Media pick the tune and the government dance to it. Its no wonder the Politicians tie themselves up in knots and frightened of answering a question honestly because of "bad press"

• Like 1

I know stories of farmers who abuseed their children for christian practices like exorcism...etc and I do not mean immigrants.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 1