Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4696    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:22 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 09 December 2012 - 10:21 PM, said:

Be cautious of videos or any other information referencing the "Galactic Federation of Light", they frequently post known fakes or later identified objects as legit to further their cause.
Here's the real source of the sighting.
Full credit goes to booNyzarC for the find.

Not the same thing?????  Unless the original was a hoax.  I agree with you about GF of L as it does sound dodgy.

Edited by zoser, 10 December 2012 - 05:23 PM.

Posted Image

#4697    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

View Post1963, on 09 December 2012 - 04:28 AM, said:

Hey MacGuffin, what do you reckon to this little article?...

....do you think he was just fooling around?....or could it be a that the persiflage was a cover for someone that would 'love to'....but 'dare not' spill the beans?

I think that when someone like him "jokes" around about this subject, there's probably a lot more to it, but the very brief period of openness in Russia came to and end with Vladamir Putin--the new Tsar.  

Right after the Cold War ended, we did start getting some of the real information about UFOs out of Russia for the first time, but that only lasted a few years.  Now it's all "situation normal" again.

#4698    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:08 PM

I thought I'd post my Dad's 'testimony' here, as opposed to starting another thread. I was also there at the time, but being only 11, I remember very little of the experience personally, although I do recall the night in question.

We were staying at my Nan's house, in Herne Bay, Kent (England) as sadly my Grandad had recently died and my Nan was in the process of moving to her second home that was much nearer her family. We were there to assist with packing and such.
My Dad always has been (and still is) very keen on aviation and often would spend the later part of the evening listening to his 'air-band' radio and the chatter of the pilots / control tower technicians, etc.
Anyway, this particular evening in the very late Summer of 1991 (I can get actual dates from my parents shortly), my Dad was out in the garden listening to his radio and my Mum, younger brother and I were in the house. My Brother and I were getting ready for bed (it was approx. 10:00PM).

My Dad then called 'Lin! Come here, look!' to my Mum, who we naturally followed out to the garden to see my Dad pointing up at the sky, directly over the garden. There, moving away from my Nan's house, in the sky, were 6 individual white lights, organised in the shape of two 'overlapping' triangles (sort of like a six-sided star). The radio was just emitting fuzz and jitter at this point (which was usually silent between 'normal' transmissions).
After around a minute, the object had moved too far over the back of the garden to spot and the radio kicked back into life.

Could well be a very prosaic explanation for this. I even recall asking my science teacher when I returned to school the following week as to whether there were any other aerial objects that could might pass over head at far lower than a standard plane would (bare in mind, I was young and didn't really realise how unlikely this was!)

The reason I suggested the item looked like two overlaid triangles (as opposed to the star-shape) was because the individual triangle points would inverse themselves as the object was moving (hard to explain and difficult to draw whilst at work!). So effectively, the top point of the first triangle would move down as the bottom point of the second triangle moved up. When they had reached the position that each other had previously occupied, the process resumed again. This occurred with all points of the triangles and the transition was very smooth.

Also important to point out that there was no sound audible apart from the radio chatter.

My reflective thoughts on this were that it 'could' have been some sort of laser show going on somewhere. I saw one since that reflected off the clouds and for about 3 seconds I was CERTAIN ID4 was on it's way. ;) And perhaps the radio interference was just coincidental.

However, whatever it was, it was certainly a strange experience and one that my Dad 'testifies' to every time we're around with all the family on Christmas night. :)

And do you ever contradict yourself? Well, yes and no...

#4699    Admiral Rhubarb

Admiral Rhubarb

Often Unsatisfactory

• 23,810 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 18 December 2012 - 03:08 PM, said:

I thought I'd post my Dad's 'testimony' here, as opposed to starting another thread. I was also there at the time, but being only 11, I remember very little of the experience personally, although I do recall the night in question.

^ I won't copy it all to save space, but interesting. The Radio interference is interesting,; possibly an effect caused by the plane? craft? And if it was a Secret terrestetrial aircraft, again, would it be realistic to expect that it would be secret after 20 Years? The lights might be thought, by some, to sound vaguely like aircraft lights, perhaps two aircraft in close formation, but at low altitude in the darK?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4700    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

• "And has this ever happened before, minister?" "Yes, but only ever in the past, Bryan..."

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Cheers!

Yes, may well have been, I can still recall the strange feeling at the time, being only a kid made it difficult to sleep that night.

No doubt it was of terrestrial origin, but was exciting / creepy at the time, nonetheless.

#4701    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 18 December 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Cheers!

Yes, may well have been, I can still recall the strange feeling at the time, being only a kid made it difficult to sleep that night.

No doubt it was of terrestrial origin, but was exciting / creepy at the time, nonetheless.

Nice story; It makes me wonder though how you can be so sure in your conclusion?

Posted Image

#4702    Matt Vinyl

Matt Vinyl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

I'm not sure to be fair mate. I do leave a small percentage chance that it was something other-worldly, but I am a man of 'odds', so would plumb for the most likely side initially.

However, the way my family do talk about it still to this day, does make me wonder. Will be seeing them this weekend, will see if I can garner any further info.

#4703    odiesbsc

odiesbsc

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

• Some folks drink from the fountain of knowledge. Some folks just gargle and spit it out.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 18 December 2012 - 10:09 PM, said:

I'm not sure to be fair mate. I do leave a small percentage chance that it was something other-worldly, but I am a man of 'odds', so would plumb for the most likely side initially.

However, the way my family do talk about it still to this day, does make me wonder. Will be seeing them this weekend, will see if I can garner any further info.

It was probably Santa and his reindeer. :w00t:

As you slide down the water slide of life, may none of your swimming suits give you a permanent wedgie.

~Ancient Polynesian Greeting~

If the teacher has no DNA testing apperatus, you're probably safe blaming the booger you wiped on her computer screen on someone else.

~American Defense Lawyers' Ethics Training Book for Children~

#4704    drkarbassi

drkarbassi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:52 PM

this film is from sverdlovsk near the dyatlov pass
then have a look on
http://dyatlov.looo..../p/the-howler-1
and every thing is vividly clear no?go on reading from the first in http://dyatlov.looo.ch and it persuade you that cause of dyatlov pass incident was only alien.those people must remain in their tent and they probably survived.but it was their fate

#4705    bmk1245

bmk1245

puny village idiot

• 3,949 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View Postdrkarbassi, on 16 January 2013 - 11:52 PM, said:

this film is from sverdlovsk near the dyatlov pass
then have a look on
http://dyatlov.looo..../p/the-howler-1
and every thing is vividly clear no?go on reading from the first in http://dyatlov.looo.ch and it persuade you that cause of dyatlov pass incident was only alien.those people must remain in their tent and they probably survived.but it was their fate
Oh, dear... Use search for Dyatlov pass - it was beaten to death, resurrected, and then beaten to death again...

Arguing with fool is like playing chess with pigeon: he will scatter pieces, peck King's crown, crap on bishop, and fly away bragging how he won the game... (heard once, author unknown).
Zhoom! What was that? That was your life, Mate! Oh, that was quick. Do I get another? Sorry, Mate. That's your lot. Basil Fawlty (John Cleese).

#4706    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

Quite a new documentary I believe.

Lots of first class testimonies by Russian Pilots and military personnel.

Well worth a look.

Posted Image

#4707    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 08:04 PM

The 1989 Voronezh incident was covered earlier in the thread.

Here is what looks like a short documentary on the incident made recently or at least one that I have never seen before that contains first hand testimonies.

Hard to imagine that this did not really happen.

Posted Image

#4708    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:19 AM

View Postzoser, on 30 May 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Hard to imagine that this did not really happen.

why is that?

Edited by mcrom901, 31 May 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#4709    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:27 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 31 May 2013 - 08:19 AM, said:

why is that?

The many witness testimonies tally.

As with the Hudson Valley and Phoenix incidents and dozens of others.

Posted Image

#4710    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:35 AM

View Postzoser, on 31 May 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

The many witness testimonies tally.

As with the Hudson Valley and Phoenix incidents and dozens of others.

i don't know which cases you are referring to here, but by 'tally' you mean that an object landed and an alien came out and shot laser beams in each of these cases? so, the similarities are proof enough that they occurred as described?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users