Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liberal Views Of A Distracting Fake

leadbelly

I will say something on behalf of our member, Wooddevil (with his dignified avatar, but candid response).

I had done up a view on the McMinville,Oregon (Paul Trent) and Rouen, France ufo photos. I included a new photo for comparison to these half-century old photos. I was tired when I did it, and dismissed the Kent, England photos as without any merit, due to alleged witnesses remaining unaccounted for.

Then I found a story of some witness 15 miles away. I mentioned that, and concluded with a comparison of the McMinville, Rouen, and Kent photos.

After I read Wooddevil's post regarding fakes, I re-examined the Kent photo,

and now confidently state it is identified: water-color paint on glass.

The first picture below a crop of the picture from Kent, England, 2002.

The second compares it to McMinville and Rouen photos, from 1950s.

The third shows the appearance of blue, overlayed by greenish-umber in the middle, followed by pin pricking for holes to give an appearance of light.

The fourth is a contrast to show the irregular longitudinal plane, poorly designed.

post-13154-1120417659_thumb.jpg

post-13154-1120417683_thumb.jpg

post-13154-1120417714_thumb.jpg

post-13154-1120418163_thumb.jpg

Edited by leadbelly

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Wooddevil

• leadbelly

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, I just took the closing of my post as a slap in the face. Another member calling me childish p***ed me off further. It was meant as something comical, and a goofy little story to go along with it. I mean, jeez, I wasn't out in the backyard for three hours trying to pull off an elaborate hoax--it took all but a minute and a half, for cryin' out loud.

And to close my post for no further discussion on the matter, while leaving so many other of questionable idiocy to go on and on, sent me into an uproar.

Just delete the damn thing if it met with your disapproval instead of leaving it there to make me look like a idiot. Then drop me a quick line to let me know. I would have shrugged it off and have been done with it.

Now I'm getting "Warnings" and am on the verge of getting banned for a gag.

Anyone have a sense of humor anymore, or are you all too caught in the rut of the daily grind, to stressed and snotty to remember how to laugh?

Wooddevil, again - if you have a problem with a moderator's decision contact a member of site staff directly, don't post about it on the forum.

You received a warning before for starting a thread solely to flame one of the moderators, and you're essentially doing the same thing here.

Remember you are the one who is making a big issue out of this, not us.

This is the last time you will be warned about this.