Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51?

I was reading another topic related to "Area 51" it was something about rushing Area 51. Don't flame or yell at me for asking this but.. Where is Area 51?

Edited by Mongyu

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mongyu

• wozzigruv

• Wooddevil

• x o i s k

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's near Groom Lake, Nevada. Actually, if you goto google and type in 'area 51 google map' you should be able to find a link to some good sattelite pics. Not that much of a stupid question, tbh, the place wasn't seen until the 80's, at least not in the public eye. I didn't know there were pics of that place until a couple of years ago. Not much there, I don't think.

There's a lot of good threads at www.abovetopsecret.com in the forums (along the very top of the page... discussion tab). You'll find some pics of experimental planes and such that are released now that were tested there. As for aliens, I guess you'll have to go check out for yourself. Bring a shotgun though, it's surrounded by guards with rifles!

Hope that helped a little,

Chinnyboo

It's near Groom Lake, Nevada. Actually, if you goto google and type in 'area 51 google map' you should be able to find a link to some good sattelite pics. Not that much of a stupid question, tbh, the place wasn't seen until the 80's, at least not in the public eye. I didn't know there were pics of that place until a couple of years ago. Not much there, I don't think.

There's a lot of good threads at www.abovetopsecret.com in the forums (along the very top of the page... discussion tab). You'll find some pics of experimental planes and such that are released now that were tested there. As for aliens, I guess you'll have to go check out for yourself. Bring a shotgun though, it's surrounded by guards with rifles!

Hope that helped a little,

Chinnyboo

713221[/snapback]

Yea, u helped ALOT! I thought Area 51 was made up intill I stumbled on these forums! Thanks Chinnyboo!

Area 51 has got itself far too much publicity of late, and has people making field trips north from Vegas to camp out and watch for UFOs. But I'm sure it isn't much more than a U.S. Military testing facility for newer aircraft and captured or bought foreign birds such as MIGs and the like. If they at any time had or tested really bizarre craft at Groom Lake, I'm sure by now that they'd have moved those operations to other facilities that are less watched.

I actually had a thread posted with pics I got from google's actually map service...It's a really cool thing to do, I'll post the directions later when I find them...