Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ogopogo

Canadian Rottweiler

Ogopogo infoHere is a site I found that explains everything about the Ogopogo of Lake Okanogan,in Kelowna BC.Okanagon is a desert area.(Yes Canada has deserts grin2.gif )

These are unclassified pics from reports of the creature...

BTW,I live about 3 hours from the Okanogan,and the Ogopogo grin2.gif

post-10180-1100985669.jpg

post-10180-1100985683.jpg

post-10180-1100985692.jpg

post-10180-1100985700.jpg

post-10180-1100985710.jpg

post-10180-1100985718.jpg

post-10180-1100985784.jpg

post-10180-1100985792.jpg

post-10180-1100985805.jpg

post-10180-1100986298.jpg

post-10180-1100986319.jpg

post-10180-1100986393.jpg

post-10180-1100986403.jpg

Edited by Canadian

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canadian Rottweiler

• Devilwolf

• ALNA70

• Walken

They aren't clear pictures at all. Pics # 2,3,4,5,6,8 can be logs and rocks. "Underwater" and "Ogopogo Daytime" looks like a wave, "Revealing Ogopogo Pic" just looks fake. "Ogopogo New" and "Ogopogo Hump" can be anything.

Not really rolleyes.gif

Any positive feedback on some of the most popular Ogopogo images? grin2.gif

365056[/snapback]

So what, you expect that whatever you post we should all say "Wow cool pictures dude, it does look like an Ogopogo!" ???

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

the third one is kinda good.i believe in lake monsters because i heard there is one in a lake near my house.

p.s. go canada

BTW,diebytheflyguy,lighten up rolleyes.gif

365082[/snapback]

laugh.gif You can't take criticism... Lighten up rolleyes.gif

Edited by Diebytheflyguy

Yes i can rolleyes.giftongue.gif Anyways,back on topic.What is the most convincing pic of the existence of the Ogopogo?(don't be sarcastic)

man, that's really hard to say. The only problem with pictures is that even if you get the most clear pictures that definitly show a clearly defined creature in perfect focus at good resolution, it's still not concrete evidence. Only a publicly analyzed body will satisfy the skeptics out there.

Me too wub.gif I have seen the ogopogo many times w00t.gifgrin2.gif Cause i live about 3 hours away(like i said)and i go there every summer grin2.gif (I am serious,i have seen the ogopogo many times grin2.gif )

Edited by Canadian

wub.gif its kind of cute! wub.gif

365293[/snapback]

Well so are you! laugh.gifthumbsup.gif

Edited by Art Vandelay

I think those look genuine and have been around many years, to me that proves they were public before most of the image editing programs were popularized. I also tend to believe there are more then a few of these guys around. Though the idea of the tunneling system to most large lakes is proved a myth.

Cheers.

I agree.Except,they are not a myth about underwater channels.There isn't tunnels to ALL lakes,there is tunnels to most.Being that i am a scuba diver,i am VERY interested in this stuff.And,there was a show on discovery about there being underwater channels in the lakes of Canada.The ones that are proved are Okanogan,Cultus lake,Chilliwack lake,and a lot of others.Also,Loch ness has underwater channels too.I am sure that this is what it said on discovery.Here is a pic of the channels and canals under loch ness...

post-10180-1101711959.jpg

Edited by Canadian

Me too wub.gif I have seen the ogopogo many times w00t.gif  grin2.gif Cause i live about 3 hours away(like i said)and i go there every summer grin2.gif (I am serious,i have seen the ogopogo many times grin2.gif )

368237[/snapback]

Do you usually it whenever you go up there, or once in a while? Care to take some pics?

Me too wub.gif I have seen the ogopogo many times w00t.gif  grin2.gif Cause i live about 3 hours away(like i said)and i go there every summer grin2.gif (I am serious,i have seen the ogopogo many times grin2.gif )

368237[/snapback]

care to give me a detailed account of onew of your ogopogo encounters?

i'm just curious to hear your account on the creature...

cool.gif

(DBTFG)-I go there every summer,and i have seen the ogpogo about 5 times.I just got a new digital camera,so,the next time i go up there,i will take a bunch of pics grin2.gif

(Mr.Halo)-I am at school right now,so i don't have much time,but on one of the occasions that i saw it(the best time)it was about 50 feet out from the rocky ledge that i was standing on,it was a greyish green color,Had some mane on it's back that was black,big noticeably blue eyes,was about 30 feet long,and the creature stuck it's head up and one hump out of the water.It was moving at a somewhat slow,steady speed,and i was in my vision for about 2 minutes before it travelled out farther and dissapeared under the water...