Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cryptos in Kentucky?

autopsies

Once you get around to thinking about it, there isn't many. Nothing like the Sunk Ape or Chuppie.

I can't bring myself to think of why anyother state, or reigon in the world for that matter, has (in my mind) more Cryptos than we do!

Perhaps Kentuckians are to worried about their drugs than to make up stories about monsters?! -growls-

Sure, there have been sightings of ABCs (alien big cats) and Thunderbirds, but, other places have just as many if not more sightings of those things.

Oh please, please I beg...what Cryptozoology myths do you know of that would be in the Appalachia{SP} reigon?!

I'm dying over here...

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deimos

• autopsies

• GothDemon

• snuffypuffer

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there might have been hominds reported from there. I need to go into crytp mode so I can do some good research, but first, a quick snack............

okay, here you go autopsies. i figured there were hominids in kentucky.

also, here is an interesting link about some strange unknown animals. a species of hairless raccoons. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Monster Hunter X

Kinda what I thought Snuffy...

Thanks Monster Hunter! I owe you big time!

try here for bigfoot sighting by states. i live in tennessee not too far from kentucky ive heard mostley winged things,panthers,and bigfoot... http://gcbro.com/kydb1.htm

I havent viewed too much info about the skunk ape. All the photos I've seen simply look like a Baboon photographed at night.