Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

The Book with Seven Seals - FOUND

• Please log in to reply
257 replies to this topic

#46    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,822 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostEddy_P, on 15 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer. Source

Most people assume some form of battery adapted for a 386PC.

I suppose it is true, if a working time machine was invented, then taking back a computer and powering it would not be too difficult. Now all you need to do is show somehow that there will exist a working time machine.

Even if you could show some correlation with the Bible, much of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testiment) was adapted from earlier sources (religions), so there doesn't need to exist any "Future to the Past" reason for anything to have developed. The human mind, with the spirit of taking from other civilizations and adapting that to your own, is all that is needed.

Going to the OP site, I felt like I as one click away from a RickRoll.

So, was a 3000 year old DVD actually found or is this all speculation? My guess? Speculation....

Edited by DieChecker, 18 December 2012 - 08:32 PM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#47    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 18 December 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

I suppose it is true, if a working time machine was invented, then taking back a computer and powering it would not be too difficult. Now all you need to do is show somehow that there will exist a working time machine.

Even if you could show some correlation with the Bible, much of the Hebrew Bible (Old Testiment) was adapted from earlier sources (religions), so there doesn't need to exist any "Future to the Past" reason for anything to have developed. The human mind, with the spirit of taking from other civilizations and adapting that to your own, is all that is needed.

Going to the OP site, I felt like I as one click away from a RickRoll.

So, was a 3000 year old DVD actually found or is this all speculation? My guess? Speculation....

It gets even better when you read through parts of the site.  At one point it refers to Ronald Pegg (The original researcher) as one of the two witnesses described in Revelation 11:3.  Talk about delusions of grandeur

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#48    Eddy_P

Eddy_P

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 177 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 18 December 2012 - 08:29 PM, said:

No.

Human time travellers somehow (sometime) took possession of mid 1990s PC386 and several cd-roms from that era, went back in time, and showed Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (for example) the contents of one cd-rom (pictures) and history information from another (historical events and videos) - which are documented as ‘vision’, ‘dreams’, and ‘watchers’, with the encounter with the time travellers being perceived as a visit by Angels of God.

The contents of one particular cd-rom is the focus of the OP.

When the documented descriptions from the encounter with the Angel are extracted from the texts written thousands of years ago by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (over 200), a LIST is generated of the item held by the Angel and known as ‘the roll of a book written within, sealed with seven seals’.

When those ancient descriptions are compared with the contents of the modern cd-rom (as the linked website does) it can be plainly seen that that ancient ‘book’ IS the modern cd-rom.

Have another look, conduct the evaluation Test for yourself, and lodge your opinion.

That link again: http://www.tt2012.co...bservation.html

#49    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:56 AM

eddy where was this 'book' found exactly and by whom exactly?

#50    Swede

Swede

Poltergeist

• 2,384 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:49 AM

View PostQuaentum, on 18 December 2012 - 09:09 PM, said:

It gets even better when you read through parts of the site.  At one point it refers to Ronald Pegg (The original researcher) as one of the two witnesses described in Revelation 11:3.  Talk about delusions of grandeur

Yes, as you have likely surmised, "Ronald" and "Eddy" would appear to be quite closely related (chuckle!).

#51    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,822 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:51 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 18 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

No.

Human time travellers somehow (sometime) took possession of mid 1990s PC386 and several cd-roms from that era, went back in time, and showed Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (for example) the contents of one cd-rom (pictures) and history information from another (historical events and videos) - which are documented as ‘vision’, ‘dreams’, and ‘watchers’, with the encounter with the time travellers being perceived as a visit by Angels of God.

When the documented descriptions from the encounter with the Angel are extracted from the texts written thousands of years ago by Ezekiel, Daniel, and John (over 200), a LIST is generated of the item held by the Angel and known as ‘the roll of a book written within, sealed with seven seals’.

When those ancient descriptions are compared with the contents of the modern cd-rom (as the linked website does) it can be plainly seen that that ancient ‘book’ IS the modern cd-rom.

Have another look, conduct the evaluation Test for yourself, and lodge your opinion.

That link again: http://www.tt2012.co...bservation.html

But if that is true, then what you have is not the the Book with the Seven Seals, but just a DVD that influenced the past and the Bible. I thought the Book of the Seven Seals was from Revelations. If the DVD is the Book from Revelations, then the seven seals were all broken back before Jesus was born and so we're all living in the ages AFTER revelation. Revelations happened before it was even written. Then we then are supposed to be living in the New Heaven by now.

No... The seven seals are still unbroken, and thus the information in the Book has not been seen. And thus the time traveling DVD is just a religious hiccup and has nothing to do with Revelations, or the Seven Seals.

If what you say happened, then it was Supposed to happen. So there is nothing wrong, nothing would have, or could have, changed. And nothing will change by this being revealed.

I do wonder why the time travelers would go back and only do this one kind of time damage, and not leave thousands of other inconsistancies...

Edited by DieChecker, 19 December 2012 - 01:54 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#52    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,307 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:33 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 18 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

No.
I can actually understand all of what you're saying.
I've no problems with time travel, time travellers, the mundane being confused with the extraordinary but what I don't get is why the obviously more advanced then us time travellers take what is already archaic, out-of-date and virtually unusable (a 386 with an old optical disk) device back and not something a little more durable.

Which you've given zero evidence to support beyond "look, they talked about X, and lo and behold, I've found X in an encyclopaedia".
that's like saying "I invented the word sausage" and pointing to a dictionary I own as evidence that I invented the word sausage.

Except, of course, a 386-era CD isn't modern by any standard.
In fact, it's more of an impossible to use artefact then an acient hammer is.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#53    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 17,822 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 19 December 2012 - 03:33 AM, said:

I can actually understand all of what you're saying.
I've no problems with time travel, time travellers, the mundane being confused with the extraordinary but what I don't get is why the obviously more advanced then us time travellers take what is already archaic, out-of-date and virtually unusable (a 386 with an old optical disk) device back and not something a little more durable.
Maybe to throw off the Time Bandits??
Posted Image

Jolly Good!!

#54    Zamor

Zamor

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

So these time travelers steal an old 386 and a cd from a museum, even today it's almost the only place to get hold of one, and travels back in time to show it for people of that time?
Not only does the question arise to why not use their own technology, but also that time travel must be just around to be invented since to my knowledge cd's from the 90's doesn't have a very long lifespan storing data.
I don't have the time to look up the lifespan of a cd at the moment so I could be wrong... don't even know why I take the time to reply to this topic.....

Zam

#55    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,307 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 06:15 AM

thelifespan of a modern CD is IIRC about 50 years, I can't for the life of me remember where I heard/read this, but an older CD has a shorter lifepsan beofre the information corrupts on the disk.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#56    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 07:19 AM

being a bit bored atm just looking for worldbreakingdiscoveries.. all about ron's discoveries etc..

Hey Eddy.. just a quick one for you mate.. in the wrong about god section.

Religious people believe in god without any evidence..

and

Atheists do not believe in god without any evidence..

ok.. I can kind of agree with you there..

but..

your pushing this without any evidence either..

So who is correct..

The Religious in God..
The Atheists in no God
and you and Pegg in timetravel..

technically all 3 are without proof..

The religious will say.. the bible etc is proof..
The Atheists will use science as proof..
and you will use a bit of a stone carving to say its your proof..

Just a bit of a question on your background if you dont mind me asking..

You and Ron both quote a lot on ancient languages.. Have either of you had any formal training in languages? or have you just learned from reading books on ancient languages that others have written?

oh.. on the part on the book with the 7 seals.. and the 144,000 file size allocation.. not bad.. but.. considering we are talking a 386 computer.. so it would have have a 5 1/4"  fdd.. so the disc memory size would be 320kb..  5 `1/4" drives were the standard drive on a 386.. unless the travelers go a 3 1/2" dd to install into it.. then the file size would be 1.44 mb.. so they would not have to worry about telling John about file allocation sizes.. since it would fit..

there are a number of questions I could post about what you and Ron have apparently discovered.. but lets start with these few I have asked here :)

#57    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,485 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:47 AM

View PostEddy_P, on 15 December 2012 - 11:39 PM, said:

It is surmized that if the technology was available to make and send a time machine, chrononauts, and a computer back in time, then it would be a relative simple matter to power an older style computer. Source

Most people assume some form of battery adapted for a 386PC.

So they could build a time machine yet had to use a 386. Even in today's pre-time machine society, if I wanted to show someone some information I'd struggle to find a 386 to do it on.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#58    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,542 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

View PostSwede, on 19 December 2012 - 01:49 AM, said:

Yes, as you have likely surmised, "Ronald" and "Eddy" would appear to be quite closely related (chuckle!).

Yes indeed they are very close, almost as if they are the same person.  :lol:

AA LOGIC
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps

#59    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• 1,542 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 19 December 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Maybe to throw off the Time Bandits??
Posted Image

Jolly Good!!

It's a shame really.  All they wanted was to have a little fun and as a result they were demoted to the shrub department.  Of course the Knights who say Ni are always looking for a good shrubbery.

Posted Image

AA LOGIC

#60    JGirl

JGirl

Pajama Goddess

• 8,936 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostQuaentum, on 19 December 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

It's a shame really.  All they wanted was to have a little fun and as a result they were demoted to the shrub department.  Of course the Knights who say Ni are always looking for a good shrubbery.

Posted Image
one that looks nice, and not too expensive...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users