Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

All the Evidence that Time Travel is Happend

Talion

All the Evidence that Time Travel is Happening All Around Us

http://io9.com/all-the-evidence-that-time-travel-is-happening-all-arou-1446262029

All the iconic footage, references, and pics in one place.

Edited by Talion
  • Like 1

ku-medium.jpg

*Place Photo of self here...*

• Like 2

So apparently the creator of the site in the link is not aware that cell phones require an extensive infrastructure to be useful. If you were able to take your iPhone back to the 1920's it would be an interesting paperweight.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

So apparently the creator of the site in the link is not aware that cell phones require an extensive infrastructure to be useful.

Correct, that's my assumption too after seeing the video the very first time, even if it was a sort of early walkie talkie, we used to use them in malls and major functions before cell phones began too shrink in size.

What's this about Henry Fonda checking his "Iphone" in Fort Apache?? I have seen that movie a million times, and I don't remember that being in the movie! I'm going to get my copy of Fort Apache out, and double check this, because I think that was some type of computer animation going on....

Correction: Didn't take me long to do this...The scene is one of the first in the movie....It's his notebook....

Edited by Kowalski
  • Like 3

SO there is better footage of what the device he was supposedly doing at the time. I had a feeling there was a explanation to that clip, yet they continue to reference it.

• Like 1

Explained:

and here: [media=]

Unfortunately, Siemens has changed it's website since this evidence was found.

Edited by Kahn

This is neither a ancient mystery nor an alternative history related topic.

Should be in the Modern Mysteries Sub Forum.

by the way, all of the tales are either tall tales, hoaxes, or complete hogwash.

• Like 1

There was a guy who called into "Am Coast to Coast" back in 1997 who claimed he was a time traveler from 2037. Art Bell was hosting the show and was acting like he was all enthralled with the guy who was vague......sounded like he was a little high to me.

You can listen to the show on utube.

Correct, that's my assumption too after seeing the video the very first time, even if it was a sort of early walkie talkie, we used to use them in malls and major functions before cell phones began too shrink in size.

Indeed, and at that time radios were quite large and relied on vacuum tubes. Also, battery technology back then was very primitive. Combining the radio tech of the day with the battery tech would have resulted in a very large device that would have to be trucked around. We associate cell phone use with those behaviors but obviously they can happen for other reasons. :)

There was a guy who called into "Am Coast to Coast" back in 1997 who claimed he was a time traveler from 2037. Art Bell was hosting the show and was acting like he was all enthralled with the guy who was vague......sounded like he was a little high to me.

You can listen to the show on utube.

Art Bell had a caller of questionable background? :P

Yeah, I was working extremely late one night and turned on his show, mostly to give me a break. I was detailing a large number of parts for fabrication the next morning in the shop, which is not badly taxing but it was tedious and I needed some other mental stimulation. I remember he had a number of people come on because it was one of his "open mic" shows. I have to admit I do love some of the wild things people get on there and talk about and Art was in love with this guy. Honestly, I think if you'd would have checked, you'd have found old Art had a woody.

I encourage you to find it on YouTube and give it a listen, it's only like a five minute clip.

• Like 2

Yeah, I was working extremely late one night and turned on his show, mostly to give me a break. I was detailing a large number of parts for fabrication the next morning in the shop, which is not badly taxing but it was tedious and I needed some other mental stimulation. I remember he had a number of people come on because it was one of his "open mic" shows. I have to admit I do love some of the wild things people get on there and talk about and Art was in love with this guy. Honestly, I think if you'd would have checked, you'd have found old Art had a woody.

I encourage you to find it on YouTube and give it a listen, it's only like a five minute clip.

He always had some colorful callers and guests. It was entertaining, I have to give him that. :)

• Like 1

So apparently the creator of the site in the link is not aware that cell phones require an extensive infrastructure to be useful. If you were able to take your iPhone back to the 1920's it would be an interesting paperweight.

I just have to say

If you have the technology to go back in time I feel like you might have the technology to have your iPhone work lol

I just have to say

If you have the technology to go back in time I feel like you might have the technology to have your iPhone work lol

But, but, what if time travel isn't a technological issue, SM2, but it's really a an interdimensional function based on yet unpublished secrets that delve into string theory and wormholes and such and can even just happen spontaneously when we're least expecting it 'cause it's not harnessed yet but some people somehow find their way back to now to bear witness to the past and then. . . urp, --oops! I knocked my beverage over. Something's smoldering on the rug, too. Uhh. sorry--gotta go, somewhere, sometime. . . .

Clearly the reason we don't have time travel anymore is becasue everyone has cellphones.

......i'll explain

w/o cellphones, thre'd be more police boxes, and with more time and resources we'd have figured out how to time travel with them.

• Like 3

Oh, ok (skiddd. . . ), I'm back from the future. Believe me, it sucks (unlike Prince's anticipation within the song "The Future" on the 1989 "Batman" CD). The whiskey is bad, the camaraderie is all wrapped up in "Rules" and "Proles" dichotomy, and Michelle Bachman is finishing her second term as US President. And my Social Security check is $1.83 per month.

On the brighter side, the Buffalo Bills have won two Super Bowls, every village in the US has a competitive 'soccer' team, leading to fewer heart attacks among the populace, and Walter Reed Army Health Care Center has just opened its Sgt. Pat Tillman Annex next to the beach at San Juan Puerto Rico.

Oh, yeah---"Ronald Reagan International Airport" has been renamed "Amelia Earhart Landing Strip" due to budget cuts.

In other news. . ..

Let those who have ears, hear.

• Like 1

Oh, ok (skiddd. . . ), I'm back from the future. Believe me, it sucks (unlike Prince's anticipation within the song "The Future" on the 1989 "Batman" CD). The whiskey is bad, the camaraderie is all wrapped up in "Rules" and "Proles" dichotomy, and Michelle Bachman is finishing her second term as US President. And my Social Security check is $1.83 per month.

On the brighter side, the Buffalo Bills have won two Super Bowls, every village in the US has a competitive 'soccer' team, leading to fewer heart attacks among the populace, and Walter Reed Army Health Care Center has just opened its Sgt. Pat Tillman Annex next to the beach at San Juan Puerto Rico.

Oh, yeah---"Ronald Reagan International Airport" has been renamed "Amelia Earhart Landing Strip" due to budget cuts.

In other news. . ..

pshhh dosent sound like you went to far in the future.

I would of gone a few centuries down the way

• Like 3

I do have a pet theory on time travel. I've always thought that many UFO sightings might not be ets so much as time travelers from our future trying to verify historical facts. Just a theory I came up with with some friends one night sitting out on the deck doing some recreational material.

What?

• Like 3

Just one of the doctors people he just modfiyed the girls phone using his sonic screwdriver. I'm being serious hear, no really I am.

• Like 1

In other news. . ..

Good god please that woman will never be president hopefully.

I do have a pet theory on time travel. I've always thought that many UFO sightings might not be ets so much as time travelers from our future trying to verify historical facts. Just a theory I came up with with some friends one night sitting out on the deck doing some recreational material.

What?

Lol, I have given that some thought from time to time myself - either that or interdimensional beings who have been here all along, right along side us.

• Like 1

I just have to say

As long as your time travel bag contained a cell tower and you were somehow able to connect it to the mechanically switched phone networks of the day, maybe you could call people. Then there is the matter of powering that cell tower and moving it with you which wold be huge challenge. Of course there is the whole not having an Internet or data service for that matter.

Edited by sinewave
  • Like 1

As long as your time travel bag contained a cell tower and you were somehow able to connect it to the mechanically switched phone networks of the day, maybe you could call people. Then there is the matter of powering that cell tower and moving it with you which wold be huge challenge. Of course there is the whole not having an Internet or data service for that matter.

Would anyone else have a cell phone?

• Like 1