Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello everybody

baby d

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• baby d

• Moose-Of-Armageddon

• rocky4

• Pax Unum

So far most seem nice most of the time except in the Spiritual vs Skeptics WWF arena. There they even make the arugments of moslem nationalists vs globalistic militerists seem tame in comparison more often than not.

Put protective wraps around your ankles before walking in there so that they can't get to the bone on the first bite.

And remember......I am the nice one. :D

So far most seem nice most of the time except in the Spiritual vs Skeptics WWF arena. There they even make the arugments of moslem nationalists vs globalistic militerists seem tame in comparison more often than not.

Put protective wraps around your ankles before walking in there so that they can't get to the bone on the first bite.

And remember......I am the nice one. :D

Thank you Bella-Angelique. I'll remember that :D

Welcome, don't mind my sigs ect, I have to go through a library ( probably the only one ) it's all raw - no info - I know. This was probably the most inspiring, most informative place on the net Ive ever been, and I look forward to it everyday. I can't have personal messages or anything. But, if anything welcome! I get every answer just about- that I'm looking for here.

P.F. Mid- Mass.

Welcome aboard! :yes:

hello! welcome to the forum?

Notice how they tend to get more scared when they look at the forums before joining? Lucky they have a warning

Hi and welcome. Did ya bring munchies? Newbie’s have got to provide the munchies! (Throws arms up and walks away, mumbling, "Didn’t bring munchies. What’s this world coming too?") :D

Welcome to UM the emergency exits are here, here, here, here, here, here, over there, here, here and here oh and there is one over there another over here a few back there oh and yep here is another one........and another yeah and here too....welcome to UM hope you enjoy your stay.

Hello, and welcome to this desert of a place known as UM!

Alot of newbies arrive here and don't live to tell the tale! And all those emergency exits were specially designed to help newbs escape me on a mad rampage!

*Smashes clock over head*

Welcome to UM . I’m the Dr. to go to if you need anything. Physical……… check or :D ......... hee hee. You can PM me any time. :yes::yes:

YOU'D BETTER! MUHAHAHAHA!

welcome welcome welcome :)

• 1 month later...