Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Todd Standing Bigfoot footage

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

When standing was on "Finding Bigfoot" and even Moneymaker didn't believe his claims, that's gotta tell you something....

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#17    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

I just googled "todd standing on finding bigfoot" and this is what I got. It's dated today but I don't know it that's a simple rolling date stamp or when it was posted up.

http://www.bigfootlu...t-team-and.html

I was surprised when I saw them with him on the show, especially when he was supposed to be one of the ones that Animal Planet considered for being the host of the show. I also thought it was interesting that they called him the "star" of the show.

#18    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

Thanks Kenin for the link! I hadn't read this article yet!

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#19    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Yeah, talk about an ego? This guy has a huge one. I still can't get over the "star" of the show thing, he was on one segment like they have all the time, but this guy was the star? I suppose he'll claim his segment got the highest rating of all the other shows combined?

This guy's a piece of work.

:huh:

#20    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

Haha! The only way Todd's segment probably got higher ratings (If by some chance it did...) were the people tuning in to see him make more of an ass out of himself than he already has. For him to turn around and mount his high horse again...it's just hysterical. He's known for his contradictory stories and venomous rants but darn!

(Edit: Correcting spelling. Unlike TS...;))

Edited by TwilightSilver, 22 January 2013 - 01:34 AM.

#21    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Oh Dude, an ego can be a terribly dangerous thing and what's worse is he probably just rocks it out and feeds it wherever and whenever he can.

#22    Q-C

Q-C

BugWhisperer

• 5,533 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 22 January 2013 - 12:14 AM, said:

I just googled "todd standing on finding bigfoot" and this is what I got. It's dated today but I don't know it that's a simple rolling date stamp or when it was posted up.

http://www.bigfootlu...t-team-and.html

I was surprised when I saw them with him on the show, especially when he was supposed to be one of the ones that Animal Planet considered for being the host of the show. I also thought it was interesting that they called him the "star" of the show.

The link I got was for a show about the search and rescue effort when Todd was "lost". Even the search and rescue woman said she didn't know they had bigfoot in the area!!!
I remember him on Finding Bigfoot, though, they debunked him.

Bigfoot is in the eye of the beholder

Scottish Scientists Only!

#23    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

I think that was supposed to be his whole MO for his show. Go out then come back with what he came up with and put a show or series of shows together with animations and re-enactments in order to tell his story. The guys on "Finding Bigfoot" do it as well, but they do it sort of as a side line not the crux of the entire story. In fact the more I look at things TS has done the more I see his own evolutionary steps into what his latest videos are or rather are supposed to be. Hell, I could do the same thing and make a show that would knock your socks off, it would be complete BS, but it would get the show a nice rating for a season, maybe two then everyone is going to get tired of old Ken going out into the back country and then coming out with some great piece meal videos then shooting scenes around it to tell a story.

Personally, I can't believe the Canadian authorities didn't prosecute him for using up their resources looking for him when he obviously was not lost to begin with, or at least charged him for the monies they spent trying to save someone who wasn't lost in the beginning. While I don't put a great deal of credibility into the current show, "Finding Bigfoot" I do think the people at the core of the show are sincere in what they believe and probably really thing they're doing it right in looking as they do. That doesn't make them any more correct or credible, it just means they're sincere.

#24    orangepeaceful79

orangepeaceful79

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 21 January 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

I'm not sure why anyone would give this guy any sort of credibility. He's a loose cannon and is thought of as a pariah among most Bigfoot groups.

Now that is an accomplishment indeed.  A pariah among pariahs.  Perhaps a new title is in order for Mr. Standing.......King of the Pariahs. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

#25    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:28 AM

I agree. This guy needs to find a nice deep hole (one of the many he's dug for himself) get a nice pillow and lay in it. Next thing you know, we'll see him arm and arm skipping through Sylvanic with Tom Biscardi and his plastic mannequin...

#26    Night Walker

Night Walker

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,277 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

View PostHolyHandGr3nade, on 21 January 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

I just think it would be very difficult to ever be taken seriously by anyone in the scientific community when you are a bigfoot hunter with the name Moneymaker.

"Moneymaker" is a legitimate name. According to Ancestry.com.au - Translated form of German Geldmacher or Geldschläger, occupational names for a coiner. There are 100+ Moneymakers in the online Whitepages.

When in comes to science, the person's name doesn't matter. The quality of his evidence and reasoning does - that is why Moneymaker hosts a Bigfoot reality TV show which is not taken seriously...

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#27    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

View Postorangepeaceful79, on 22 January 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

Now that is an accomplishment indeed.  A pariah among pariahs.  Perhaps a new title is in order for Mr. Standing.......King of the Pariahs. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Well, he's managed to p*** off just about every group he's had anything to do with, make himself a joke on the web and then he'll go out and do it again and act like no one will remember. Have to give the guy points for having great, big, hairy, brass ones; however taking it to another level over and over again is just out in never, never land.

#28    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 20,360 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

When he first showed up, I had very great interest, but as he just kept putting out teasers and following up with crap, I basically have turned against believing anything he puts out automatically. Which, if you follow what I write, it totally not how I try to operate. There are only a handful of people that I outright will consider a fraud, and he is one of them.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#29    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

I think that's the thing with him, he has the ability to "hook" people and the more gullible or those who can't see beyond their desire for the creature to be real can be sucked right in. That's why con men can be really successful at selling the Brooklyn Bridge.

#30    SasquatchVoice

SasquatchVoice

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

Hello all,

I realize this is my first post using this handle.  I'm fairly sure I used to be a member here many years ago but I can't remember or locate the signin info.  I don't think I posted much tho.  It doesn't matter but this is my first post using this handle so wanted to explain somewhat.  

Anyway much of Todd Standing's beginnings were here at unexplained-mysteries forum.  His stuff was rich and his hoaxing became evident back then.   I also helped bust him soon after for using shill posts to make himself look better on a few other sites.  Those posts came from the same exact IP Address as the Toddster.   Some of the same kinds of posts were here as well but I didn't have access to the poster's IP info then.  If that info is still in the data, boy I sure would like to discuss it further with the Admins so that I can make the info part of the record.  

Anyway I wanted to share what I discovered about Todd Standing and his videos.  He has been busted.  He has hoaxed and its been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.  Please have a look at the evidence.  There should be more to come as well.  

I'll check in on occasion in case anyone has questions or information they would like to offer for future analysis of Sylvanic and the Toddster.   Thanks much and enjoy!  

http://thesasquatchv...r-operates.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users