Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK assasinated by time traveler

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

I have heard of this theory but don't know much about it. apparently a time traveler killed him according to the theory. sounds a bit "out there" to me.
I'm not sure why a time traveler would kill him?
Anyone else heard of this theory. I don't believe in it TBH

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,607 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:21 PM

What do you mean by "sounds a bit out there"?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#3    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,789 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:22 PM

The time traveler was none other than JFK himself.

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,861 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

:w00t:

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#5    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,234 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:34 PM

Personally I think the North Tower shifted dimensions and fell on him.  We simply didn't see the building at the time because it was cloaked.

I think there's a YouTube video about it somewhere.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#6    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 7,409 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

ali smack, on 08 May 2013 - 07:14 PM, said:

I have heard of this theory but don't know much about it. apparently a time traveler killed him according to the theory. sounds a bit "out there" to me.
I'm not sure why a time traveler would kill him?
Anyone else heard of this theory. I don't believe in it TBH

Let's go with this idea for a moment... why would someone from the future make the extreme effort and come back to assassinate JFK?

Do you think for example that if the tech were actually invented at some point in the future, they would rather assassinate Hitler?

We have many such fiction novels about such a timeline, but what if JFK, rather than everyone hope and dream for a brighter future, was actually the inadvertent cause of the destruction of the world as we know it, would that not inspire someone to choose JFK rather than Hitler?

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,607 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:49 PM

Jor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Let's go with this idea for a moment... why would someone from the future make the extreme effort and come back to assassinate JFK?

Do you think for example that if the tech were actually invented at some point in the future, they would rather assassinate Hitler?

We have many such fiction novels about such a timeline, but what if JFK, rather than everyone hope and dream for a brighter future, was actually the inadvertent cause of the destruction of the world as we know it, would that not inspire someone to choose JFK rather than Hitler?
We could be here all night mentioning people who the time traveler could have killed.
I do not see  why an assassin time traveler would be any different from any other assassin from now, maybe he was paid.

Edited by freetoroam, 08 May 2013 - 08:52 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#8    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,409 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

freetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

We could be here all night mentioning people who the time traveler could have killed.
I do not see  why an assassin time traveler would be any different from any other assassin from now, maybe he was paid.

Sure he was (or they were), but that isn't the point. What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#9    shrooma

shrooma

Needs an exorcist, not a shrink....

• 3,290 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:09 PM

Rlyeh, on 08 May 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

The time traveler was none other than JFK himself.

Red Dwarf used that as one of their storylines once!

"The 'great' British public, they don't understand- 'why should there be riots in this 'civilised' land?'
'why is this country being brought to its knees?'
because ignorance, is the British disease."

#10    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,290 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

Jor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...
he almost started WWIII over the cuban missile crisis (one of the conspiracy reasons for his eventual assassination), so who knows what else he might have gotten up to?
you never know, he might have been one of the ruling space lizards who seem to have taken over all our world leaders, hell bent on destroying humanity.....
:-)

"The 'great' British public, they don't understand- 'why should there be riots in this 'civilised' land?'

#11    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,607 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

Jor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Sure he was (or they were), but that isn't the point. What could JFK have done to ruin the whole world? That is what I would like to know...
What a man does or does not do is no concern to a paid assassin.
Mad men kill innocent people, the reason why they killed them does not always relate to anything the victim themselves have done.

#12    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,290 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

to be honest though, i'd consider justin beiber to be a MUCH more legitimate target!
and simon cowell.
and paris hilton.
and any 'big brother' contestant.

#13    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,409 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:25 PM

freetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

What a man does or does not do is no concern to a paid assassin.
Mad men kill innocent people, the reason why they killed them does not always relate to anything the victim themselves have done.

Except in this case we are talking of a time traveler who went back to take him out...

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#14    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 6,607 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

shrooma, on 08 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

to be honest though, i'd consider justin beiber to be a MUCH more legitimate target!
and simon cowell.
and paris hilton.
and any 'big brother' contestant.
Oh please! Paris Hilton....if I were a paid assasin, she would be a freebie.

#15    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 7,409 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

My suspicion is that he actually managed to win the space race and didn't stop at the moon... ah, the joys of alternative history... :tsu:

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users