Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hello Everyone

fishinbilly

What a Fascinating Website

I was talking to a friend Yesterday and He Mentioned Jesus Christ may of Killed somebody? I googled it and I came across This site I have spent hours Browsing through the Site It is Amazing I had to join I look forward to getting involved in your many Fascinating Discussions.

I googled Did Jesus Kill It took me to a thread on here

I have been studying the Bible for 2 years now I feel im only scratching the surface But I cant stop it is a fascinating Book I have been assisted in this By Jahovas Witnesses I do stress Though I am not a Jahovas Witness But Im fascinated on their "Take" of the Bible

PS I am going to go look for information on Polterguists As I have experienced this Phenomona Personaly It scared the heck out of me I have Questions LOL

Edited by fishinbilly
  • Like 2

Welcome to UM fb... If you're looking for answers you are in the right place... Answer we got!...

Some of them even make sense - sometimes....

• Like 1

Welcome to UM Fishinbilly.

I don't know much about Jesus apart from his obvious dislike to hard castle nails, a phobia brought on in later years.

• Like 1

Just noticed we are neighbours and have the same likes, although I like dancing girls an oiling up ladies beach volley ball players and playing naked Twister also. :whistle:

I am now officially your first friend on UM, not for any other reason than, when I visited your profile you had no friends and I felt sorry for you. :su

• Like 1

I welcomed you on the other topic you posted on without even seeing you posted an introduction topic of your own!

Oops!

There is a lot of theological discussion on the board, with many members with religious backgrounds.

I'm a skeptic to a degree myself, but I never think that calls for rudeness (although conflict of beliefs can cause sorted reactions).

Anyways, a lot of the members are very nice (most, anyways..).

I hope you enjoy some of the topics. :tu:

• Like 1

Hi, welcome to UM :)

Welcome to UM! :)