Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

MANKINDS BIGGEST MISTAKE!

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,726 posts

• I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. ~ Einstein

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:26 AM

There is no proof for this. wink2.gif

proof shmoof.....

whats proof anyway? The proof I see is the animal mutilations, thousands of abductions, sightings and photographs Ive seen and read up on, not to mention the statements made by several astronauts and others in the know.

What sort of proof are you wanting? An official statement from Bush? A Landing on the white house lawn?

Read up on animal mutilations, to me they are the best proof of all.

Ive seen plenty of proof, just cause some government hasn't come out and announced it all 'official' ........

"The agony and the irony, they're killing me"
Flagpole Sitta - Harvey Danger

#92    Lizardian_guy

Lizardian_guy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Location:Undefinable variable entered, system failure imminent. Please contact your administrator.

• I think, therefore I am. Does this mean I can discard the existence of mankind?

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:44 AM

Hey,
       All of you remember the Voyager Golden Record, yes?, well if not, let me inform you all with the details.

The Voyager Golden Record is a phonograph record included in the two Voyager spacecraft launched in 1977. It contains sounds and images selected to portray the diversity of life and culture on Earth. It is intended for any intelligent extraterrestrial life form, or far future humans, that may find it. The Voyager spacecraft will take about 40,000 years to come near another star, 'near' meaning in this case within around 1.7 light-years' distance; hence, if other beings do not come in the direction of the spacecraft to meet them, it will take at least that long for the Golden Record to be found.

As the probes are extremely small compared to the vastness of interstellar space, it is extraordinarily unlikely that they will ever be intercepted. If they are ever found by an alien species, it will be far in the future, and thus the record is best seen as a symbolic statement rather than a serious attempt to communicate with aliens.

Other things that are on these probes are symbols of man and where our planet Earth is located!

The records hold sounds of life on Earth, like animals, human conversations, music, videos, images, our science and technology knowlegde and our thoughts and feelings.

The record also holds 55 languages!

There is a 90minute electric selection of music from many cultures and countries.

The Voyagers Golden Record's mission is to come in contact with extraterrestrials or inteliegence greater than our own.
Nasa has done a MASSIVE mistake of sending this probe to outer space and beyond, All of us just better hope that the probe never completes its mission. If inteliegence greater than our own find this, they will see that we have not even tapped into the advances of technology and will take advantage of us with the help of a map provided by us on the side of the probe.

Plz share your thoughts and comments. Thx

Because there is a chance higher than 1 in 64575460754365675436457432695430654366544755658385656437659708011435324 that anything intelligent will ever find it.

Because if anything intelligent does find it, it will be hostile.

Because mankind will still exist and will not have advanced at all when it is found.

Because the Earth is static.

Yeah.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft

Trying to explain the unknown as the work of God is equally stupid as trying to explain it as the work of the human mind.
~ Myself

#93    (Moonlight)

(Moonlight)

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• Lover of Physics

Posted 11 September 2007 - 08:57 AM

When I think about it, perhaps the Aliens had never found any other planets of life, we're the first, just like us. They wouldn't want to kill us, they'd want to find out more about us. Supposing that all of those abductions ARE real, they're studying us right now. They haven't gone to killing us. Generally, If they've already found out about Earth, they're studying us, not killing us. a bit like researches studying animals if you know what I mean.

Everything happens in conjunction with everything else. If you went back in time and changed one thing, every event caused by it will be changed. Even if it was just something as small as a speck of dust...

#94    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,726 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:12 AM

When I think about it, perhaps the Aliens had never found any other planets of life, we're the first, just like us. They wouldn't want to kill us, they'd want to find out more about us. Supposing that all of those abductions ARE real, they're studying us right now. They haven't gone to killing us. Generally, If they've already found out about Earth, they're studying us, not killing us. a bit like researches studying animals if you know what I mean.

Thats it, they have no reason to annihilate us, they are studying us, researching a different species. Just like we study other species of animals. Although I do have reason to believe the animal mutilations help them reproduce then they abduct women and many of these women end up with unexplained pregnancies. In the original Betty Hill abduction she claimed (under hypnosis) they weren't interested in her once they found she'd had a hysterectomy.  If thats the case I dont think they will do away with us anytime soon.

#95    chrisfreak

chrisfreak

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

• Real men drink beer, eat meat and listen to metal

Posted 17 September 2007 - 05:47 PM

I think when they find the Voyager Golden Record, they would think "Yes, we know about that ALREADY, and we've been observing you since forever!"

or

the space police would fine us for littering the space.

#96    MID

MID

Forum Divinity

• 14,490 posts

• ...The greatest error is not to have tried and failed, but that in trying, we did not give it our best effort.

Posted 17 September 2007 - 11:45 PM

Although I do have reason to believe the animal mutilations help them reproduce then they abduct women and many of these women end up with unexplained pregnancies. In the original Betty Hill abduction she claimed (under hypnosis) they weren't interested in her once they found she'd had a hysterectomy.  If thats the case I dont think they will do away with us anytime soon.

Yes...

I have always been utterly fascinated by this idea that aliens are so profoundly interested in reproduction.  This takes it a bit further, postulating  that animal mutilations "help them reproduce".

Indeed, it seems reasonable to me:
Come LYs from another world, discover this one, and find a cow, or a horse.    The immediate idea is not, "Wow, cool...what kind of creature is that?"  It's , "Yes, that'll help us reproduce!  Let's mutilate it!"

Apparently, aliens are profoundly interested in using alien species to help them reproduce, according to this idea.   Many others I've seen indicate an equally profound alien interest in human and animal reproductive and eliminative orifices (all this probing of private places that one hears about....amazing stuff).   Apparently, these alien folks are all budding gynecologists or proctologists from what I gather.

huh.gif

One wonders...if a race of alien beings actually came here, how is it that they're so interested in reproducing themselves (by using alien species...!).  One would think they already know how to reproduce for themselves (after all, it's instinctive in all animals on this planet).   Otherwise, how'd they man the spacecraft that arrived here in the first place?  Duh...

I think these ideas come strictly from the overt human fixation of their own reproductive capabilities.  

Read up on animal mutilations, to me they are the best proof of all.

Indeed, they are the best proof that someone is mutilating animals...if what we've been shown is in fact real at all.
Someone's a sick puppy.

#97    camlax

camlax

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

• "It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. "
    -Carl Sagan

Posted 18 September 2007 - 04:44 AM

Yes...

I have always been utterly fascinated by this idea that aliens are so profoundly interested in reproduction.  This takes it a bit further, postulating  that animal mutilations "help them reproduce".

Indeed, it seems reasonable to me:
Come LYs from another world, discover this one, and find a cow, or a horse.    The immediate idea is not, "Wow, cool...what kind of creature is that?"  It's , "Yes, that'll help us reproduce!  Let's mutilate it!"

Apparently, aliens are profoundly interested in using alien species to help them reproduce, according to this idea.   Many others I've seen indicate an equally profound alien interest in human and animal reproductive and eliminative orifices (all this probing of private places that one hears about....amazing stuff).   Apparently, these alien folks are all budding gynecologists or proctologists from what I gather.

huh.gif

One wonders...if a race of alien beings actually came here, how is it that they're so interested in reproducing themselves (by using alien species...!).  One would think they already know how to reproduce for themselves (after all, it's instinctive in all animals on this planet).   Otherwise, how'd they man the spacecraft that arrived here in the first place?  Duh...
I think these ideas come strictly from the overt human fixation of their own reproductive capabilities.  
Indeed, they are the best proof that someone is mutilating animals...if what we've been shown is in fact real at all.
Someone's a sick puppy.

Humans are hung up on deviant sexual acts, this has been going on for centuries, not just recently with aliens. For instance, watch a early soundless movie that has an African-American. Often they were portrayed as crazed sexual predators. The Greeks did it. The Romans too, in fact most cultures have that other group they like to blame for lewd sexual acts.

I said this in another thread but I'll go ahead and quote myself. If aliens are visiting us, then a species of beings traversing deep space to use us for sex is silly.

Lets for a moment assume that aliens come to earth, they posses the technological advances needed to traverse the enormous distances of extragalactic space. Why in the world, would they need to breed with us, in the slow old fashioned sexual way? Seriously, This should be a no brainier, but I guess a good conspiracy is hard to kill. If their technology is sooo advanced, why would they just not take some of our DNA, Clone it, Extract the parts they want, Fuse it with their DNA and be done with it? Our own science is able to create transgenic animals, Why would extragalactic beings capable of traveling insane distances not be able to accomplish such simple feats of science? Could it be that the people who make these claims have no idea of this technology because they are uneducated about it?

I think if you look at many of these stories, the "aliens" in them are only capable of feats, that the story creator is aware of. Either one of the greatest coincidences in the universe, that deserves the attention of brilliant young statisticians seeking a name for themselves about statistical anomalies, or "alien" stories are merely a product of and limited by one's own knowledge of the universe.

"Sorry, but my inner voice tells me to tell your inner voice the following:
It's better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.
Could you please relay that message to your inner voice?"
~Harte

"Imagination without knowledge is Ignorance waiting to happen."

#98    The Puzzler

The Puzzler

Forum Divinity

• 10,726 posts

Posted 19 September 2007 - 12:52 PM

Here's a pretty good overview of Cattle Mutilations, this wiki article points to more logical explanations but alien interference cannot be completely ruled out in my book.  alien.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation

This link is on the side of Alien related cattle mutilations: http://www.geocities.com/area51/shadowlands/6583

"Cattle mutilations are logically explainable only as Extraterrestrial activities. The mutilation body materials taken all correspond with sites of HIV transmission or replication (blood) in humans, except for the ear, which may contain a locator device. Circumstantial evidence suggests cattle are mutilated primarily to harvest HIV antibodies and virus from blood in quantity, and to obtain information relating to possible HIV transmission in humans, by study of the materials taken from corresponding cattle mutilation sites. The left ear is always taken, presumably to facilitate locator retrieval. Healthy, live fetuses are also taken from animals to be mutilated. The primary reason for cattle mutilations may be to harvest HIV antibodies. Cattle mutilation phenomena support the AIDS-ET Connection.

By cattle mutilations I mean cattle found minus their blood and minus certain body parts, removed with surgical precision, which humans and animals do not eat by choice. Cattle are the family Bovidae, domesticated Bos Taurus.

Cattle mutilations generally occur where cattle are raised and kept in quantity on ranges or in pastures. Feed lots and related locations with animals under relatively close human surveillance are not affected. Cattle mutilations occur only when animals are out of human sight. Prime, strong, healthy animals are affected. I don't know of a single case where an animal which is obviously unhealthy or injured was later found mutilated. Mutilations commonly but not always occur at night. A pedigreed, especially valuable animal is quite healthy and doing well one day, and found dead and mutilated the nest. Cattle mutilations are routinely reported throughout the world, apparently wherever cattle are kept in quantity. Since there is no central agency keeping records, the number of mutilations is unknown, but it must number something more than a thousand every year. It is not known how long cattle mutilations have been occurring, but they have been reliably reported for at least several decades. There is no universally agreed upon explanation concerning what or who is doing cattle mutilations (1,2). All investigators who are not county agents agree; cattle mutilations are not the work of animal predators.

The evidence suggesting cattle mutilations are ET phenomena is varied and comes from numerous different sources. It is arrived at by logical exclusion of all alternative explanations, and by being the only explanation capable of explaining the strange facts. The ET explanation is bizarre but then so are the facts. "

This article goes on about links between HIV and alien cattle mutilations, interesting reading.

Edited by weareallsuckers, 19 September 2007 - 01:07 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users