Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Man claims audio proof of Bigfoot's existence

scott nelson sasquatch bigfoot audio crypto-linguist

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#46    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

Hey, not a problem.  But I've done this so long I often forgo the smilies and lol's and sound serious when I post about the Big Guy, as if I believe. Especially when explaining the other side.
And so I know sometimes people mistakenly take me seriously. :)

"explaining"... Wow, I have been at this too long! :wacko:

Edited by QuiteContrary, 22 November 2012 - 08:49 PM.

#47    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,453 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

That didn't sound like what I've heard.  To me that sounded like a Buck.  What I heard would scare the crap out of you.

#48    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,562 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

View PostHilander, on 22 November 2012 - 09:08 PM, said:

That didn't sound like what I've heard.  To me that sounded like a Buck.  What I heard would scare the crap out of you.

A fox, a raccoon, screech owl, elk, deer.........

I live with no neighbors, all forest. ( Pacific Northwest ). The noises you hear at night here would scare the crap out of anyone whom does not know what it is. When we have visitors that stay here, some of them will not go out on the back deck after sun down alone.

I am certain what you heard is very normal to people that live around those things, but it was not to you.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#49    Marks_Thoughts

Marks_Thoughts

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:30 AM

Just for the sake of argument, suppose there actually is something out there. (I very doubt it, but let's imagine for a moment.)
1. There has to be a viable population for the species to exist, likely several hundreds of fertile creatures at any given time, in close enough proximity to breed.
2. Large creatures consume calories. Humans consume 1500 to 1800 per day to survive, many of us more because it's there. Exposure to the elements costs calories, a lot in cold and wet climates. The food stuffs must be available to support the creatures, and being larger they likely would need to consume quite a bit more than we would.
3. A logical explanation that fits with scientific examples has to exist for the creatures to remain completely hidden and not found in the fossile record.

With the above thoughts in mind:
1. There have to be clan-size groups in close association.
2. The clan has to have methods of finding each other over large distances or pre-set rendezvous points and times. Foraging for food requires a lot of space per individual.
3. There has to be some form of really effective camouflage inherent in the creatures and the clan.

My belief is that if Bigfoot exists it is a form of Man, not us, but very close to us. It could be that we see them all of the time and simply do not know it. I think their camouflage is so good that it includes fitted clothing to blend in with us when they are around us, that they 'tailor' their garb for their surroundings. I highly doubt that a form of hairy or furred ape could achieve what the possible evidence points to - there is not enough mental cognizance in the known apes.

My bet is that if Bigfoot exists it is so close to us that if it walked down the street after a bath and haircut and in normal clothing we would find at any shopping mall that we would only look for a moment longer than when we see other strangers - and be puzzled about the 'person's' odd gait, facial features, or something similar.

#50    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Well, taking a massive leap of faith here. If we make some assumptions, ok a lot of assumptions, but recently we've seen the Russian guy who claimed to have Yeti DNA and it was alleged to be within 1% of being human, then we've seen other sites and so called expert sort of jumping on that band wagon. Now this guy claims to have had this recording since what? 1974? And this is the first I've seen of it, not that I'm an expert of Bigfoot reports you understand, but now along the same time frame he's come out with this language they supposedly speak in, not only that but he's got the language broken down.

Is it me or is this timing a little on the convenient side?

#51    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

@keninsc
The original recording is from the 70's and has been around for years. I heard it on BFRO years ago. And it did not involve the cryptolinguist in the OP.
This cryptolinguist's interpretation (bf language) of the old recording is what is new.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 23 November 2012 - 10:26 PM.

#52    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,678 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:37 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 22 November 2012 - 08:48 PM, said:

Hey, not a problem.  But I've done this so long I often forgo the smilies and lol's and sound serious when I post about the Big Guy, as if I believe. Especially when explaining the other side.
And so I know sometimes people mistakenly take me seriously. :)

"explaining"... Wow, I have been at this too long! :wacko:
Heck, I've been doing that for going on 8 years now here at UM. :innocent:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#53    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,678 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 November 2012 - 04:20 PM, said:

Yeti DNA and it was alleged to be within 1% of being human, then we've seen other sites and so called expert sort of jumping on that band wagon.
Being within 1%, depending on what you are talking about, is now considered to be within the range of individual to individual variation, between modern humans.
http://news.bbc.co.u...ure/6174510.stm
http://www.independe...ans-425432.html

Edited by DieChecker, 24 November 2012 - 07:48 AM.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#54    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 24 November 2012 - 07:37 AM, said:

Heck, I've been doing that for going on 8 years now here at UM. :innocent:

And you've been doing a damn fine job of it too! :tu:

#55    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

View PostMarks_Thoughts, on 23 November 2012 - 06:30 AM, said:

Just for the sake of argument, suppose there actually is something out there. (I very doubt it, but let's imagine for a moment.)
1. There has to be a viable population for the species to exist, likely several hundreds of fertile creatures at any given time, in close enough proximity to breed.
2. Large creatures consume calories. Humans consume 1500 to 1800 per day to survive, many of us more because it's there. Exposure to the elements costs calories, a lot in cold and wet climates. The food stuffs must be available to support the creatures, and being larger they likely would need to consume quite a bit more than we would.
3. A logical explanation that fits with scientific examples has to exist for the creatures to remain completely hidden and not found in the fossile record.

With the above thoughts in mind:
1. There have to be clan-size groups in close association.
2. The clan has to have methods of finding each other over large distances or pre-set rendezvous points and times. Foraging for food requires a lot of space per individual.
3. There has to be some form of really effective camouflage inherent in the creatures and the clan.

My belief is that if Bigfoot exists it is a form of Man, not us, but very close to us. It could be that we see them all of the time and simply do not know it. I think their camouflage is so good that it includes fitted clothing to blend in with us when they are around us, that they 'tailor' their garb for their surroundings. I highly doubt that a form of hairy or furred ape could achieve what the possible evidence points to - there is not enough mental cognizance in the known apes.

My bet is that if Bigfoot exists it is so close to us that if it walked down the street after a bath and haircut and in normal clothing we would find at any shopping mall that we would only look for a moment longer than when we see other strangers - and be puzzled about the 'person's' odd gait, facial features, or something similar.

One problem I have with this is the description of these creatures. They are all we have to go on. And they, with relative consistency, describe a  7-10' 800lb animal. It would not blend in with us, no matter how it was dressed. And Big&Tall clothing stores may not carry it's size.

But for sake of argument let's say it is human-sized. It also seems to me, the smart almost human creature you describe would live in some type of solid dwellings somewhere. And if it could blend in and get food, why travel? All animals like the path of least resistance. Why not store food too? But, nothing like dwellings and food storage have been proven to exist.

#56    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,511 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 November 2012 - 01:36 AM, said:

One problem I have with this is the description of these creatures. They are all we have to go on. And they, with relative consistency, describe a  7-10' 800lb animal. It would not blend in with us, no matter how it was dressed. And Big&Tall clothing stores may not carry it's size.

But for sake of argument let's say it is human-sized. It also seems to me, the smart almost human creature you describe would live in some type of solid dwellings somewhere. And if it could blend in and get food, why travel? All animals like the path of least resistance. Why not store food too? But, nothing like dwellings and food storage have been proven to exist.
But man has managed to unearth artifacts from centuries old, but we can not find a bit of bigfoot poo even though we know where it is alledgedly supposed to be hiding out?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#57    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 25 November 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

But man has managed to unearth artifacts from centuries old, but we can not find a bit of bigfoot poo even though we know where it is alledgedly supposed to be hiding out?

*Tsk Tsk*  not so fast, freetoroam. We have DNA! The creature is human mixed with nylon or cotton. Hope you have a Facebook account so you can get all the latest and greatest on this breaking news!

Edited by QuiteContrary, 25 November 2012 - 06:37 PM.

#58    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,511 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

*Tsk Tsk*  not so fast, freetoroam. We have DNA! The creature is human mixed with nylon or cotton. Hope you have a Facebook account so you can get all the latest and greatest on this breaking news!
My husband has one for business, I will ask him if ......................................oh no, he has just walked passed,looked at the screen and has told me "you have got to be kidding!" so thats facebook out, what a shame, DNA did you say? wow!
Nylon and cotton, that must be his socks.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#59    evancj

evancj

Poltergeist

• 2,777 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

After reading this,

View Postfreetoroam, on 25 November 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

And this,

View PostQuiteContrary, on 25 November 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

I have come up with two possible scenarios as explanations.

1. Bigfoot flushes, unlike some people I know.

2. Bigfoot mixes their poo with our poo in order to throw us off their true identity.

If my poo mixing theory is correct, then I would not recommend shaking hands with bigfoot.

#60    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 7,511 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

View Postevancj, on 25 November 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

After reading this,

And this,

I have come up with two possible scenarios as explanations.

1. Bigfoot flushes, unlike some people I know.

2. Bigfoot mixes their poo with our poo in order to throw us off their true identity.

If my poo mixing theory is correct, then I would not recommend shaking hands with bigfoot.
You cold have warned me earlier, i was shaking hands with him only just last week. :cry:
I am not sure about your theories cos surely if he flushes he must be using toilet paper.....and where is he buying that from? :tu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users