Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ghostly Action Caught On Security Camera

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
46 replies to this topic

#31    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,357 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

So we have a ghost on a ghost video which has become unavailable as its vanished.Good story.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#32    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,025 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

This guy, We won't see the end of him and his "videos"

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#33    gantonio45

gantonio45

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 77 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:07 AM

View Postspartan max2, on 17 April 2013 - 01:44 PM, said:

soooo can you show the footage?

Not saying that to be a sceptic, but the camera is the whole reason i came to this thread lol

Me too lol, I thought it would be like a news broadcast or something with the footage hahaha

#34    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,299 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:23 AM

View Postspud the mackem, on 23 April 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

So we have a ghost on a ghost video which has become unavailable as its vanished.Good story.

Title of topic should have been: "Ghost Story from a friend of a friend" Topic By Line? "I was told this ghost story of a shop owner whom noticed someone in his shop after hours, while it was closed on his CCTV. However, I am not allowed to view the footage myself, but it's a TRUE GHOST STORY!" :no:

In all seriousness OP, this should have been put in the stories, experiences section as that's all it is.

#35    Stubbly_Dooright

Stubbly_Dooright

Psychic Spy

• 1,666 posts

• Take off your clothes
    Take off everything you are
    Take off your heart
    Get funky on the dance floor
    (FiveForFight-PoliceMan'sXmasParty)

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

When I see a thread titled, security camera eye opener, ghostly action caught, I really expected a video to be posted. It's almost like, nope, just kidding!
Reading about one's experience is one thing, me believing it is another. Mostly so, if it's someone else's experience told be a friend.
Makes me want to quote 'Spaceballs'.
"I am your father's brother's nephew's former roomate!"
"Which makes us?"
"Absolutely nothing!

Posted Image

#36    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 37,385 posts

• Que Sera, Sera - Whatever will be, will be..

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:26 PM

If anyone has any questions, this might be a good time to point out that the OP hasn't been back on UM since November 10th.

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 04 January 2014 - 03:23 AM, said:

In all seriousness OP, this should have been put in the stories, experiences section as that's all it is.

*Thread Moved*

Posted Image

#37    Duck33

Duck33

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 03:57 PM

If only once...just once, anecdotes actually lived up to the actual evidence they hyped.

#38    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,802 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:03 PM

So no ghost action? That's the reason I clicked on the thread.

#39    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• Israel must be supported in its campaign against terror--Israel must be allowed the right to defend itself.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM

Sorry I'm late to this party but...do these things, these kinds of posts, happen a lot around here?

Viking and Pagan at heart.  Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

#40    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

View PostHida Akechi, on 05 February 2014 - 04:03 AM, said:

Sorry I'm late to this party but...do these things, these kinds of posts, happen a lot around here?
Not a whole lot, we normally get 1 to about 3 per month. Recently we had a kid who claimed to get a dragon's scale, he some how lost it in his room when we asked for a photo.

You soon find you have to filter through the posts. Being in UM is not black and white with skeptics and believers.

You get the cynics, they just dismiss every thing and just want to mock people.

You get the creative writers who write stories that belong in creepypasta but they try and push it.

You get the wanna be famous folk who try and get a niche and get famous over things or photos that are questionable to beyond fake.

You got the detached skeptics, they want facts and they research peoples claims.

You get kids who are like writers but you can tell by their stories being relatively close to what ever is popular (I.E Paranormal series, naratu, twilight).

You get the ones who just want likes on their comments.

You get the social bees, the mothers hens, the fancy footers etc.

Edited by Brian Topp, 05 February 2014 - 04:30 AM.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#41    Misanthropic

Misanthropic

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 892 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 04:32 AM

View PostRafterman, on 17 April 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Fine, forget about the footage.

Name of store.  Where is it located.  Police department that responded.  News articles about the incident.  etc. etc.

Easy there killer.
:)

The lyrics from: Mudvayne - Forget To Remember said:

feeling undone - what have i become?
when i turned my back on you i turned my back on myself and became this machine

#42    Thorvir Hrothgaard

Thorvir Hrothgaard

Psychic Spy

• 1,209 posts

• Israel must be supported in its campaign against terror--Israel must be allowed the right to defend itself.

Posted 05 February 2014 - 05:50 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 05 February 2014 - 04:23 AM, said:

Not a whole lot, we normally get 1 to about 3 per month. Recently we had a kid who claimed to get a dragon's scale, he some how lost it in his room when we asked for a photo.

You soon find you have to filter through the posts. Being in UM is not black and white with skeptics and believers.

You get the cynics, they just dismiss every thing and just want to mock people.

You get the creative writers who write stories that belong in creepypasta but they try and push it.

You get the wanna be famous folk who try and get a niche and get famous over things or photos that are questionable to beyond fake.

You got the detached skeptics, they want facts and they research peoples claims.

You get kids who are like writers but you can tell by their stories being relatively close to what ever is popular (I.E Paranormal series, naratu, twilight).

You get the ones who just want likes on their comments.

You get the social bees, the mothers hens, the fancy footers etc.

Ok, thank you for that info.

Where do you fall into this list?  For me, I know I'll be labeled a "skeptic", but I prefer to use that term for those people who are skeptical of the truth, who jump to wild conclusions without thinking things through.  For me, the simplest explanation is nearly always the correct one, there is no need to come up with the most vivid explanation imaginable.  So, take that as you will.

I have never had a paranormal experience; anything that has happened was too easily explained and thus rightly dismissed.  However, this is a subject that is interesting to me, and while I might poo-poo every blurry image of a ghost of UFO, that doesn't mean I am not a believer--I just require extremely undisputable proof first.

Viking and Pagan at heart.  Drink Mead and Hold Your Heathen Hammer High!

#43    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

• 3,025 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

View PostHida Akechi, on 05 February 2014 - 05:50 PM, said:

Ok, thank you for that info.

Where do you fall into this list?  For me, I know I'll be labeled a "skeptic", but I prefer to use that term for those people who are skeptical of the truth, who jump to wild conclusions without thinking things through.  For me, the simplest explanation is nearly always the correct one, there is no need to come up with the most vivid explanation imaginable.  So, take that as you will.

I have never had a paranormal experience; anything that has happened was too easily explained and thus rightly dismissed.  However, this is a subject that is interesting to me, and while I might poo-poo every blurry image of a ghost of UFO, that doesn't mean I am not a believer--I just require extremely undisputable proof first.
I am labeled a cynic but I believe I am a skeptic,  so I guess both categories

#44    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:38 PM

This is another example of how awful we are. A person posts an awesome story describing an amazing event. Instead of enjoying the wonder of it, we harass them with questions about where and when it happened as if they had made the whole thing up!

Shame on us!

#45    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,679 posts

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

Hehe folks... This thread is from last April, the OP hasn't been on since November. And there's another dissed thread on this: http://www.unexplain...opic=256421&hl=

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users