Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Just...a Dream? Right?

Leaves-from-the-Vine

I had a dream not long ago, that I was in my bedroom, staring out the window and that I heard voices around me. I was frozen and I couldn't move.

I woke up and everything was normal. I flipped over onto my stomach on my bed and stared out at my bookshelf. Then, before I even closed my eyes, the world just...seemed to freeze and the voices started up again. Everything went black and I was just there, floating in total darkness with the voices. But this time, I felt a weird feeling in my veins. It made me almost breathless as if I were straining something.

When I woke up the next time, everything was normal again and I got up and went to school. Later on in the day; I tried to mimic the feeling with success. It was almost like having to concentrate on the blood flowing through your veins. It must have been some kind of adrenaline or something because using this certainly did help in gym class. When I held my energy in like that, I was able to throw things harder and farther than I had before...I tried to explain it to somebody else but they had no idea what I was talking about. But even so, I couldn't hold it for long because it hurt so bad. Not like cramps...or an ache...it just hurt.

Have any of you any idea of what it is or have had any experiences like this? I want to know exactly what's happening! (If that's possible).

Edited by Leaves-from-the-Vine

I'm not sure. But I recently read about some yoga practices which help you with things like energy. And some others are supposed to help you get over illnesses quickly. I don't know if I believe some of the claims, but it could be that you were able to tap into one practice with your concentration.

• Like 1