Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Who Killed Princess Diana?

ali smack

Who do you feel killed her and Dodi Fayed?

And do you think they were killed?

I think they were killed but not by the Royals, like a lot of people seem to think.

Horrific car crash. Unless someone convinced Henri Paul to crash the car and make sure they all died while being followed by the paparazzi....really!!

• Like 2

It was just a horrible accident. She was a victim of circumstance and her fame.

• Like 5

Agreed with those that say it was an unfortunate accident, being rich and famous does not make you immune to accidental and sudden deaths, not everything has to be a "conspiracy".

• Like 3

She still lives on in our hearts.

• Like 2

Her first grandchild is due to be born next month, and I feel for her family that she won't be around to see. She would have been so proud. It's sad she's gone....RIP

• Like 4

Horrific car crash. Unless someone convinced Henri Paul to crash the car and make sure they all died while being followed by the paparazzi....really!!

they didn't all die though...

the bodyguard survived and he is my main suspect....(if it wasn't just an accident)

........count the pillars.....approaching the 13th.....quickly turn round and release the seat belts of the other three.....

yank the steering wheel to smash into the 13th pillar......

The bodyguard survived because he had a seatbelt on and his airbag was working?

Speculation of course.

R.I.P. Diana....

• Like 1

the bodyguard survived and he is my main suspect....(if it wasn't just an accident)

........count the pillars.....approaching the 13th.....quickly turn round and release the seat belts of the other three.....

Speculation of course.

R.I.P. Diana....

Blimey! I haven't heard that idea before. Sounds feasible on paper ...... oh no, wait a minute, if he was going to undo everyone else's seat belt he'd have to undo his own to reach those in the back, sit back around and fasten his own again. Hmm, seems far-fetched. Who do you think he was killing them for?

I think it was an accident ....... which wouldn't have happened if she had had British Royal family bodyguards taking care of her. Then she would not have been allowed in a car with a drunk driver.

• Like 1

Blimey! I haven't heard that idea before. Sounds feasible on paper ...... oh no, wait a minute, if he was going to undo everyone else's seat belt he'd have to undo his own to reach those in the back, sit back around and fasten his own again. Hmm, seems far-fetched. Who do you think he was killing them for?

Maybe he didn't have his seat belt on at first.... then it could be, cause a diversion like yell and point through back window, reach round

when they were distracted, click his own belt on, and release the driver's seatbelt... yank steering wheel.....and crash car.

Oh forgot to say.....he would have been working for the British Establishment in some way.....one of the intelligence services.

Who rigged the car so only his airbag worked.

I think it was an accident ....... which wouldn't have happened if she had had British Royal family bodyguards taking care of her. Then she would not have been allowed in a car with a drunk driver.

there's quite a lot of weird things about the case....of which I have forgotten a lot of the details.... but there was that business of the drivers blood

and samples not being right in some way.

But anyway...it's a long time since I've thought about it all....

Just think if she was pregnant the child would be nearly 16 now. The muslim child? Half brother or sister to the future king of England.

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

The car.

• Like 2

The car.

Wasn't there even something odd about the ambulance that picked up the LIVE Diana.....that it has never been traced or named or something?

And took a long time to get to the hospital....details shakey as I'm working from memory....

• Like 1

Wasn't there even something odd about the ambulance that picked up the LIVE Diana.....that it has never been traced or named or something?

And took a long time to get to the hospital....details shakey as I'm working from memory....

What is odd about dying from internal injuries? It's not always an instant death.

Photographers were blocking the medical team.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I think there was something fishy about it. I agree that the Royals or British Gov't not wanting her to be married and reproducing with a person of a different religion and racial background.

• Like 2

Yeah, just a tragic car crash resulting from the driver losing control while speeding away from the persuing motorcycled "news-junkie" photographers.

Tragic, but certainly no "conspiracy"

Well, in my mind anyway.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

I think there was something fishy about it. I agree that the Royals or British Gov't not wanting her to be married and reproducing with a person of a different religion and racial background.

It is much more likely that Muslims did not want Dodi marrying her rather than the other way round.

It is much more likely that Muslims did not want Dodi marrying her rather than the other way round.

Very possible. Still IMO very fishy in the way it was handled

If Diana was just a normal everyday working woman, there would be no conspiracy.

• Like 2

you're joking aren't you..... I expect Diana would have had to convert to marry him.

and muslims would have loved that !!!

• Like 1

If Diana was just a normal everyday working woman, there would be no conspiracy.

How true. :tu:

It was her notoriety, NOT her circumstance of death, that the CT's crawl-out from beneath the cracks in a floor.

• Like 3

There's more to it than meets the eye in my opinion . I think the driver was expendable ,and who knows why he crashed.

There's no reason for him to go that fast ,even if being chased by idiots .

The fact she was alive at the scene ,and transport may have been delayed ,is what is more telling to me .

• Like 2

How true. :tu:

It was her notoriety, NOT her circumstance of death, that the CT's crawl-out from beneath the cracks in a floor.

But if she was an ordinary woman ,no one would have wanted her dead.

• Like 3

you're joking aren't you..... I expect Diana would have had to convert to marry him.

and muslims would have loved that !!!

It was just something that a Muslim friend of my sister said at the time ....... in essence, he would be 'lowering' himself, almost 'contaminating' himself if he insisted on marrying her. Don't confuse Dodi's father's feelings about their relationship with the feelings of more conservative Muslims.

This thread has brought it all back..... that extraordinary week leading up to the funeral...and Diana's funeral day.

Who in Britain can forget that day....the country was at a standstill...millions of people crying...(including me)

The motorway on the way to the Spencer estate, Northamptonshire.....completely empty...with people stood on the motorway bridges to

throw flowers onto the hearse as it passed.

[media=]

[/media]

If William and Kate's baby is a girl...will they call her Diana? At least as a middle name....?

Ok.....enough... :).... even now I get the kundalini energy 'shivers' when I think of that day.

• Like 2

Speculation of course.

R.I.P. Diana....

Speculation?.

Maybe it was planned, the paparazzi follow, (arranged and paid by those who wanted her murdered) Trevor Rees-Jones tells Henri to drive as fast as he can to get away, Trevor Rees-Jones then counts the pillars, (its got to be the 13th, much more dramatic, unlucky and all that) and as they approach he yanks steering wheel, (don`t forget the speed they are going, it would have had to been precise not to miss the 13th pillar) a massive smash occurs, but Trevor has already planned how he will survive it. (shaking head in disbelieve that this may have even occurred in peoples minds)

Speculation?

NO!

Accident?

YES!