Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Two mysterious UFOs spotted

Still Waters

A woman in Barwell, Leicestershire claims to have seen two unidentified objects hovering and then merging in the night sky.

The woman, who is a local of Earl Shilton, also claims to have woken up to some strange noises which she initially thought was coming from downstairs, Hinckley Times reported.

Upon not finding anything, she decided to look out of the window and was in for a view of a lifetime.

https://uk.news.yaho...09.html#aapqxTp

• Like 1

If ever there was an example of how NOT to (and another plea for good quality cameras) that would be it. Given that there seems to be a dispute over the source, and one claimant appears unhappy that it was shared and became a news story (am I misreading that?), I don't think it is appropriate for any further comment or analysis, not that any would be possible from such shaky and o-o-f (+digizoom) footage. Plus the footage doesn't show any of the 'good bits', like the alleged zooming off...

1/10, if that..

• Like 1

Given that there seems to be a dispute over the source, and one claimant appears unhappy that it was shared and became a news story (am I misreading that?)

Where are you seeing this?

Edited by Still Waters

If ever there was an example of how NOT to (and another plea for good quality cameras) that would be it.

Well, ChrLzs... considering the woman only had a 20 second window, and possibly only her phone at hand to film this anomoly.... and it being in the wee small hours of the morning - I felt she did a pretty good job given the circumstances.

Have you any idea of what the objects may have been? :innocent:

Plus the footage doesn't show any of the 'good bits', like the alleged zooming off...

Did we see the same footage? I saw the "the good bit" where they zoomed off very quickly to the left.

1/10, if that..

Now c'mon - don't be such a big meany.

:D

• Like 1

Its all part of the process,THe Looking up, the capture of the image, the Trying to figure out what it was, All in the good faith of exploration. It all begins with open eyes & Minds ! :tu:

• Like 2

Still W., I always go back to the original source (where possible) to view videos, ie the original link at Youtube. That's where the comment and claim of ownership can be found. Maybe a false claim, but it is not a common thing to happen.

Astra, I only saw wild hand-held movements - are you claiming that the movements throughout the clip are the 'thing' moving and not just wobbly handheld and unstabilised footage??? It all looks EXACTLY like hand held wobble to me As there is little or no background in shot, it is horribly out of focus AND the final exit is not at a significantly different rate to any of the earlier movement... it would be a very wild-azzed guess to say it shows anything zooming off..

If this pap is what you want to call 'more evidence', it is little wonder you believe in aliens, as there are millions of hours of similar useless, poorly shot footage of lights. Me, I'd rather not waste my time further.

• Like 4

I must agree with ChrLzs here, All that is shown is two blobs mainly out of focus using a hand-held camera wiggling around. Nothing is "zooming off" in my honest opinion, especially as there are no reference points whatsoever to relate it to. It is just another one of those made up videos videos that litter the field of UFOlogy....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Probably not a hoax because no self-respecting hoaxer would offer this silly bit of nothing as evidence. They'd be laughed right out of the hoaxer union.

• Like 2

I always go back to the original source (where possible) to view videos, ie the original link at Youtube.

But I thought you despised Youtube links?....well, anyway - it must have still tweaked your curiosity a teeny weeny little bit - for you to have bothered :yes:

Astra, I only saw wild hand-held movements - are you claiming that the movements throughout the clip are the 'thing' moving and not just wobbly handheld and unstabilised footage???

No, I'm not claiming anything of the sorts ie: as far as the movements went, or that they were little green men on a morning joy ride.

It was obvious that the phone camera was wobbling in parts of the short footage.

I would still like to know exactly what they were though, before jumping to any silly conclusions.

I thought maybe 'search spotlights' of some kind? - but surley there would be some kind of sound? dunno!

Maybe drones??...but the claiment did not think so.

Also, IMO...they did seem to zooooom off at quite a speed at the end of the footage. :unsure2:

Probably not a hoax because no self-respecting hoaxer would offer this silly bit of nothing as evidence. They'd be laughed right out of the hoaxer union.

So, in other words - you think it may have been the' real thingy' then Merc??? :o

:P

Edited by Astra00

I must agree with ChrLzs here

Well, of course you would bades bwahahahaha.... :rofl:

So, in other words - you think it may have been the' real thingy' then Merc??? :o

Oh it's real alright, real #$%S%S% :w00t:

Edited by Merc14

But I thought you despised Youtube links?....

Well, that just shows your reading comprehension needs a LOT of work, despite some recent improvements. (Yes, I'm back to normal)

Please READ what I say when I diss YT links - IF the poster does NOT discuss them, nor give us an idea of content (especially if that poster hasn't demonstrated a clue, so Still Waters is excused) THEN I think using them is lazy and in many cases, trolling. Astra, even I have a YT account, but it is ONLY used to present my own video evidence, refutations and examples to show various effects. I use it to counter the eejuts, and at no time do I ever spam it (apart from just then, and as you can see from my low hits and NO ads!...)

I hope this clarifies things for you. Next time don't categorise me unfairly in that way..

• Like 1

isnt it stupid for aliens to use bright lights on their ships?

They want to be noticed. I think divine timing is involved. given their evolution, motives/agenda and tech advancements...they don't think it is necessary to become involved with us, perhaps just spectate and observe....lol for their amusement or some gain, which is probably happening in some way, shape or form.

And away we go

come on....join the fun!

Well, that just shows your reading comprehension needs a LOT of work, despite some recent improvements. (Yes, I'm back to normal)

Please READ what I say when I diss YT links - IF the poster does NOT discuss them, nor give us an idea of content (especially if that poster hasn't demonstrated a clue, so Still Waters is excused) THEN I think using them is lazy and in many cases, trolling. Astra, even I have a YT account, but it is ONLY used to present my own video evidence, refutations and examples to show various effects. I use it to counter the eejuts, and at no time do I ever spam it (apart from just then, and as you can see from my low hits and NO ads!...)

I hope this clarifies things for you. Next time don't categorise me unfairly in that way..

Goodness, someone is rather touch'e today.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings ChrLzs :innocent:

Now come on - chin up - and dont' be such a Mr.... grumpy.jpg

:lol:

• Like 1

Oh it's real alright, real #$%S%S% :w00t:

hahaha...

They want to be noticed. I think divine timing is involved. given their evolution, motives/agenda and tech advancements...they don't think it is necessary to become involved with us, perhaps just spectate and observe....lol for their amusement or some gain, which is probably happening in some way, shape or form.

They might get intercepted by fighter jets and shot down out of the sky.

Looks like two stationary out of focus light sources with the only apparent motion, that of the camera, bobbing about.

• Like 1

They might get intercepted by fighter jets and shot down out of the sky.

lol you wish, knowing their capabilities (documented by actual fighter pilots, going back to the first ww1) it's impossible to shoot them down...too fast and maneuver unlike anything we have ever seen. But who's to say, we might have gotten lucky ;) ... also, they most likely can cloak!

Edited by Monstar

lol you wish, knowing their capabilities (documented by actual fighter pilots, going back to the first ww1) it's impossible to shoot them down...too fast and maneuver unlike anything we have ever seen. But who's to say, we might have gotten lucky ;) ... also, they most likely can cloak!

these aliens have everything!

Now come on - chin up - and dont' be such a Mr.... grumpy.jpg

:lol:

Hi Ho, Hi Ho...it's off to UM I go. :w00t:

• Like 1

DO you believe every piece of UFO lore you read or see on YouTube?

• Like 1