Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Simon Parkes Says Aliens Exist

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#31    Jacques Terreur

Jacques Terreur

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 02:11 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 19 June 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

[/size]

No doubt! If you have a scheduled meeting coming up, snap a few great pictures and go down in history as the man to make first contact! (No, that wasn't a sexual reference...though it could be...)
this could become a whole new branch in adult entertainment!

#32    WoIverine

WoIverine

Telekinetic

• 6,721 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:16 PM

Cat Queen? Pics, or it didn't happen.

#33    paperdyer

paperdyer

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

• "The place where optimism flourishes the most is the insane asylum."

Posted 19 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostWoIverine, on 19 June 2013 - 03:16 PM, said:

Cat Queen? Pics, or it didn't happen.

Maybe the Queen had a lot of cats.  It could be his pet name for her.  

Sorry  had to do it. :alien: :clap:

#34    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,113 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:17 PM

This is the character that was featured on the channel 4 program about loonies alien abductees that was discussed on another thread.
He's a Labour councilor, what else needs to be said?

p.s. The acronym sounds o.k. but they must have struggled for days to come up with the title.

AMMACH  Anomalous Mind Management Abductee Contactee  Helpline.  Mind you, i'd be a bit sceptical of an organization that went to all that trouble to have a logo designed & couldn't spell Abductee correctly.

Edited by itsnotoutthere, 19 June 2013 - 06:29 PM.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#35    eley

eley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

This is to do with the channel 4 doc that there has been a couple of threads on

The guy although he is high up in his town`s politics, does seem a bit of a loony, there is one point in the doc where he is convinced that the men in black  or secret service are following them. He calls the aliens `mummy` and i dunno he just seems weird.

I do believe in the ufo / et phenomena but i do not believe him though.

A pic or photo or video from him would go a long way though, what a suprise though that he could not provide a shred of evidence

#36    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,113 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Posteley, on 19 June 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

This is to do with the channel 4 doc that there has been a couple of threads on

The guy although he is high up in his town`s politics, does seem a bit of a loony, there is one point in the doc where he is convinced that the men in black  or secret service are following them. He calls the aliens `mummy` and i dunno he just seems weird.

I do believe in the ufo / et phenomena but i do not believe him though.

A pic or photo or video from him would go a long way though, what a suprise though that he could not provide a shred of evidence

The biggest mystery here is who voted for this guy to represent them as their councilor?

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#37    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 9,919 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:43 PM

View Postitsnotoutthere, on 19 June 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

The biggest mystery here is who voted for this guy to represent them as their councilor?

hopefully after his TV appearance he may not get re-elected..

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#38    mrknownothing

mrknownothing

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

Why go after the aliens? After all, it's earth girls who are easy...

#39    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,602 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Me Too ! I want Earth Girls ! They wont have there heads Blow up when I play country music ! :alien: :whistle:

This is a Work in Progress!

#40    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 11:26 PM

I am afraid that this poor man must be mentally ill. All jokes aside it seems like he may have lost his mind at some point and has created these ideas of aliens. The only other possibility is that he being attacked by spiritual beings but that is a long shot.

#41    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,488 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostPapagiorgio, on 19 June 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

What's the fourth type? I've only heard of three types: Greys, Reptilians, and Nordics.

Me.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#42    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,601 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:07 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 20 June 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Me.

That explains so much... :alien:

:lol:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#43    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,488 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 20 June 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

That explains so much... :alien:

:lol:

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#44    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,601 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 19 June 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

I am afraid that this poor man must be mentally ill. All jokes aside it seems like he may have lost his mind at some point and has created these ideas of aliens. The only other possibility is that he being attacked by spiritual beings but that is a long shot.

I agree. You know, I've yet to hear of anyone (other than maybe Quillius) who takes a sensible approach with the ETH. Arguing the possibilities and presenting a debatable hypothesis using scientific research as a supporting argument is a more honest and thought provoking approach rather than claiming certitude with an adamant position on the matter with a foundation built upon nothing more than speculation and anecdotes. I think that is why there is such a butting of heads between the skeptics and the die hard believers.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 20 June 2013 - 01:18 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#45    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 20 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

View Postshrooma, on 18 June 2013 - 10:24 PM, said:

i've run out of likes again godsdammit!!
have to agree with waspie though, whitby IS a beautiful place, bit of a bugger to get drunk in though, too many hills, and up until 3mns ago, I didn't know it was a hotbed of lunacy!
fathered a child with one eh?
after the suicide of Screaming Lord Such, I thought that the Monster Raving Loony Party had disappeared from politics?
apparently not.

I love Whitby,used to be a nice Pub there in the harbour called The Cutty Sark back then,served a lovely pint of Ale.Never saw any aliens in there though.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users