Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman sees face of Jesus in sock

Still Waters

A woman claims she can see the face of Jesus in the creases of a drying sock.

Sarah Crane, 38, said she was stunned when she saw a bearded man staring back at her from the laundry line.

Her boyfriend agreed the crumpled grey "holy sock" bore an uncanny likeness to the traditional image of Christ, and the couple took photographs to show their friends.

They even talked about creating a shrine to the sock but then the face was lost when they moved it.

arrow3.gifRead more...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Englishgent

• spud the mackem

• Blockhead

oh dear :wacko:

I've always wondered how someone can claim specifically that he or she is seeing "Jesus" considering there is so much debate on what he even looked like. Some people think he was black, some think he was middle-eastern...fat Jesus, clean-cut Jesus, ugly Jesus, perfect Jesus. Dude has more forms than Frieza.

But in all seriousness, that's a bit of a leap to say that something is indisputably Jesus. I could make the argument that she actually saw CM Punk circa 2010.

tumblr_lvju7d3Csa1qhfl90o1_400.jpg

Edited by Skittel

Seen everywhere... on pancakes, toast, toasters, soup, bread, shop receipts, cliff tops and now .....socks...!! He sure turns up in some really wired places eh?

It seems a lot of these kind of stories are coming out thicker and faster these days... next it will be - I was mopping up a mess from my dog .. and low and behold.. I looked at the cloth afterwards and there he was !!

Great, now we got a "holy sock" :mellow::blush::cry::w00t::sleepy:

If you wore it and someone said - man your feet stink.. you could take offence and say - Don't be blasphemous .. That's Jesus on my sock tongue.gif

yanno.. we honestly do not know what Jesus looked like.. wouldnt it be amazing if it turns out that this face everyone thinks is his, is actually satans?

isn't it satan who is always trying to steal your sole soul?

If you wore it and someone said - man your feet stink.. you could take offence and say - Don't be blasphemous .. That's Jesus on my sock tongue.gif

YOu'd never be able to wash it again!

YOu'd never be able to wash it again!

I'd stick it on ebay.. it is full of people who would actually be foolish enough to pay for that sock lol

"They even talked about creating a shrine to the sock but then the face was lost when they moved it." :rolleyes:

Sooooo when the sock was hanging from a clothesline at a certain location, under a certain light and crumpled in a certain way it was deemed to look like Jesus if you believed he actually looked a certain way :w00t: .

Them thinking of "creating a shrine" to a sock hanging on a clotheslines screams mind altering substance abuse - a cautionary tale.;)

The other morning as I was changing my underwear I noticed a brown stain on the crotch. Upon closer inspection I saw that it was the perfect image of Mother Mary changing Baby Jesus's diapers. Now I'm in a quandry, do I launder my tighty whities, or shrine em. I would love to save them for posterity, but I only have a couple other pair of good skivs. What to do???

when is this lunacy going to end? so what if she saw swamp thing in her sock?? why is this even newsworthy????

What a load of old cobblers,the woman is mental,do-svedahnya

Picture of Jesus on a sock !! I once saw a spider on a picture of Jesus .

These people are getting worse, just shows the human mind sees what it wants to, religion has a lot to answer for! Pathetic.

@dharma LMAO

Yes it does look like the likeness of Jesus, very cool how when you look hard enough at something you can see a picture.

Wow. People grow up looking at drawings of Jesus thinking that's what he looked like. No one knows what Jesus looked like.

far out!!!!!!!.....isn't smiley faces embedded/pre-indented in toast bad enough.................................................. :)