Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Has World War III begun?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#16    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:18 AM

The truth hurts i guess,This country is getting worse by the day yet we still keep letting the same bums make a career out of getting rich and screwing us and everyone else over.

its strange while the country and everyones income is dropping by 1,000's per year the Stock market has its best January in 20 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

#17    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 27 January 2013 - 04:19 PM, said:

Well i just hope your dumbass president Obama doesnt do any "preemtive" moves... He should be removed from office he is not fit for such place as president! You guys have to do something about this... things might go horribly out of control!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#18    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,369 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 28 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Ok i know what i am going to post is on the edge and fringe but he is talking about real possibility... this is really scary ignore the title and what poster say.
The guy is maybe abit fringe too but still he talks about a real scenario.

Well you can mock him and make jokes around him but he at least is in contact with reality. Same as OP video they have many things in common... US created footholds in ME around 14 bases or far more..

Yes he might be crazy but looking at worst possible scenario.... please bare with him for first 5 minutes later in video he will explain on what he based this scenario!

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

SHTFPlan Source for all sorts of news and updates!

#19    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 28 January 2013 - 09:18 AM, said:

its strange while the country and everyones income is dropping by 1,000's per year the Stock market has its best January in 20 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

So true, almost 20% of the American workforce is unemployed, 50 million Americans are on Food Stamps, and millions are homeless, but of course as long as we have the Superbowl who really cares?

Just like the ancient Romans as long as we get our circus and bread we enjoy it and ignore it.

The reason the Stock Market appears to be doing so well is due to quantitative easing. Under Obama we have had a total of 3 such QE. This policy in effect expands and inflates the money supply which in turn raises the price of everything we buy, and in the process make it appear that the Stock Market is gaining 'wealth'.

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 28 January 2013 - 02:04 PM.

#20    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

A bit dull

• 26,473 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:20 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 28 January 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

So true, almost 20% of the American workforce is unemployed, 50 million Americans are on Food Stamps, and millions are homeless, but of course as long as we have the Superbowl who really cares?

Just like the ancient Romans as long as we get our circus and bread we enjoy it and ignore it.

The reason the Stock Market appears to be doing so well is due to quantitative easing. Under Obama we have had a total of 3 such QE. This policy in effect expands and inflates the money supply which in turn raises the price of everything we buy, and in the process make it appear that the Stock Market is gaining 'wealth'.
A policy which was tried in Germany in the 1920s, and which.... wasn't a great success. :-/
Plus of course, what's good for the Stock Market is by no means necessarily good for the ordinary People, since when the Stock market is booming, the businesses that are doing well are the ones that are so keen to "outsource" jobs to China or India to cut costs. The more successful a big company is, the more unemployment it often leads to. It's a paradox, isn't it?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#21    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

I've been told by more than one reliable source that they believe North Korea will put us into WWIII.

#22    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostLord Vetinari, on 28 January 2013 - 02:20 PM, said:

A policy which was tried in Germany in the 1920s, and which.... wasn't a great success. :-/
Plus of course, what's good for the Stock Market is by no means necessarily good for the ordinary People, since when the Stock market is booming, the businesses that are doing well are the ones that are so keen to "outsource" jobs to China or India to cut costs. The more successful a big company is, the more unemployment it often leads to. It's a paradox, isn't it?

Adding to your statement:  The cheap, low quality goods received from China is part of business failure.  They refuse to price their goods competatively, and why not since they have employees who will work for 10 hours at .55 per hour?  Would Americans ever boycott Chinese products?  The unemployed/poor who cannot afford anything else will not, thus putting a business where they could be gainfully employed out of business.  Horrible double edged sword. :(

#23    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,641 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:34 PM

Is the current international Interest in Mali really about Terrorism or it's Gold and Uranium reserves..? :gun:

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#24    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostWHO U KIDDIN, on 27 January 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

If the chess players were gentlemen I could agree with your statement...
But when psychopaths rule, then the game can get extremely dangerous for all mankind.
and it is dangerous very dangerous

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#25    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 28 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

View Postshaddow134, on 28 January 2013 - 03:34 PM, said:

Is the current international Interest in Mali really about Terrorism or it's Gold and Uranium reserves..? :gun:
there is nothing done without interests EVER
there is nothing free

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#26    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,641 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostKnight Of Shadows, on 28 January 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

there is nothing done without interests EVER
there is nothing free

http://www.shabestan...ages/?cid=19974

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#27    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,951 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

If it has it's the worst world war ever. I was promised massive armies and nukes by the bucket!

Edited by Corp, 28 January 2013 - 05:20 PM.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#28    WHO U KIDDIN

WHO U KIDDIN

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 251 posts

• To deny another man's humanity is to deny your own.

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostCorp, on 28 January 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

If it has it's the worst world war ever. I was promised massive armies and nukes by the bucket!

Just give it a little time, you will not be disappointed!

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN, 28 January 2013 - 05:51 PM.

#29    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,463 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov  went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.

Edited by skyeagle409, 28 January 2013 - 07:04 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#30    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

The third part of the world war series did not start yet (what a series guys wow! Probably again millions of people will die, thanks to global elite and their crazy profits!! bloodsucker b*******!). I guess that war will begin at the end of Summer 2013 or spring of 2014.
(also about world war 3 http://www.endtime.c...orld-war-three/ )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users