Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens yesterday, today and tomorrow

UM-Bot

Tammy A. Branom: Aliens. I understand the universe is a big place and believing that we are the only life in it is ludicrous. However, I find it hard to believe that we are being visited--or ever were visited--by an extraterrestrial race of beings. I say that simply because I recognize that the universe IS a BIG place. Yes, I know that an older, more intelligent alien race may have ways to see us that we don’t comprehend or know about yet. But, unless we are nothing more than a Petrie dish of life for them to study, I see no other reason for aliens to stopover here. Yes, there are a lot of examples as to why extraterrestrials would or could use us or our planet for resources or study; I think that at some point, we would have more definitive proof that we have company. According to many, that proof does exist, but I’m just not seeing it.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• PowerPC

• .Hollow.

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm interesting article to say the least. also, with valid, great ideas. but you saying you dont believe in aliens and/or spaceships visiting us, and then flipping a 180º and saying they are here as our future selves, altering the fabric space/time. or might be coming here with far superior spaceships (or are just the "future us" with ships and technology far superior to us. Hence being further along in the future in a parallel, which would be a given. as would them space traveling in general put them in the same category, was good for a bit of a laugh. other then that tho.... you MAY be absolutley right. very valid points. it probably is true we are being visited. they also would most likely be in the future of space/time and/or another dimension of earth (maybe waiting to save themselves in the past from something cataclysmic). maybe they just want balance in the universe and we are tipping it. maybe they just wanna protect something precious to them (their genetically altered or biological children). or maybe they are waiting to save us from another, more evil alien race planning to invade for resources and slave/sex bots. maybe they wanna do it themselves. but i doubt the latter because THEY HAVENT YET. what are/would they be waiting for? a set date? lol or a certain maturity in us to gain something, or let us in on secrets we could only dream of. as with anything, only time will tell. i enjoyed this article. im only giving my views, which are as unbiased as yours. hopefully we will all know for certain what is out there (or here watching), and what they want. be prepared tho. i beliece disclosure will happen soon, or in our lifetime. what an exciting day to be alive. so many questions and beliefs with so little answers and evidence/truth. mostly blind faith. take care everyone, i hope you had a good holiday and wish you many more good onesto come.

• 2 weeks later...

Tammy A. Branom: Aliens. I understand the universe is a big place and believing that we are the only life in it is ludicrous. However, I find it hard to believe that we are being visited--or ever were visited--by an extraterrestrial race of beings. I say that simply because I recognize that the universe IS a BIG place. Yes, I know that an older, more intelligent alien race may have ways to see us that we don’t comprehend or know about yet. But, unless we are nothing more than a Petrie dish of life for them to study, I see no other reason for aliens to stopover here. Yes, there are a lot of examples as to why extraterrestrials would or could use us or our planet for resources or study; I think that at some point, we would have more definitive proof that we have company. According to many, that proof does exist, but I’m just not seeing it.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

Yes there are most likely other intelligent life forms in our galaxy not to mention in the universe at large. We all know the distances involved in space travel but these distances could be the very reason we are being visited. If intelligent life is as spread out in the universe as most advocate, an intelligent civilization in our own galaxy that may be close as compared to life in another galaxy, could be visiting us. We may be just a convenient semi-intelligent life form for some extra-terrestrial civilization to study. Although I am not 100% convinced that we have been visited, some very strange things have been happening in our skies. I am more convinced that these life forms and their craft may not be extra-terrestrial at all. They may come from this planet. I have believed for a while that an advanced civilization could share this earth with us. Their populations could exist deep underground or in our deep cavernous seas. This would take care of the distance problem and in my opinion would be an even more sensational discovery than being visited from another planet.