Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

AA artifacts - evidence or speculation ?

Sheep Smart

I always pictured a little green alien holding up a sign saying,"we were never here" when people say there is no evidence of ancient aliens.

If that is that case, is there any evidence that they werent here?

Forget aerial phenom and ufos for a minute. while ufo phenomena are based on sighting, theres something a bit more credible when it comes to tangible artifacts ( i cant say evidence for sure) however, I think people myself included have NO idea just how many explainable artifacts exist and are continuing to be found ,Be it statues, carvings, petroglyphs, or writing ( let alone structures which ill leave for another thread) that depict things that dont make sense to us anyway. Or atleast are speculative in nature. Actually they appear to be atronaunts or at the very least indicative.

Some of my favorites,

Before there was cars, planes, rockets, space gear, submarine gear, before Star Wars, there were these;

Pacal's Sarcophagus-found in southern mexico: the first is a close up drawing incase you cant see the carvings details. anyway it appears to be a man operating something. date is thought (emphasis on thought) of around 400a.d. because it is Mayan.

astronaut.jpgancient-aliens_pacals-sarcophagus_pdkp.jpg

also Mayan,found in Guatemala, speculative of that of an astronaut:

sky-people_riuo.jpg

Egyptian wall carving or hieros. unknown but appears to be depicting a submarian, helicopter and what we imagine to be a ufo:

hieroglyphs_helicopter_spaceship.jpg

From France, cave drawing. 15,000-17,000 B.C.. the cave drawing depctis aimal and then an out of context saucer shaped object over a mountain. found in pech merle, France.

aa1a_inta.jpg

From toro muerto Peru, 12-14,000 years old:

.:aa2a_zxzq.jpgaa2_n0kg.jpg

cave near Camonica, Italy 10,000 b.c. who looked like his 10,000 years ago? why would someone create these?

work.5192648.1.flat,550x550,075,f.cave-painting-1.jpg

this strange looking figure was found in Kiev

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 2

sorry i cant post many on this tablet, anyway here is the one from kiev approx 4000bc:

aa5_m36x.jpgdogu2.jpg

above: 7,000 year old dogu statues of japan.appears to be wearing some sort of space suit.

Dogu statues found in Japan,

• Like 2

I suppose this has been posted a hundred times, but just in case:

Pacal's "Rocket": http://ancientaliens.../pacals-rocket/

You can find the entire movie here, there is much more about the "AA artifacts".

i never saw it before but its not all that much convincing. theres too many depictions around the world. Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

south america:

cuenca_ecuador.jpg

379884_578319058860128_228887326_n.jpg

2367441.jpg

• Like 2

The Egyptians rival only the Romans for their meticulous record keeping.

They wrote about everything. Literally everything (there is IIRC a record of how many times the Pharoah went to the bog). And yet not a once do they record anything about visitors from another world, flying machines and/or aliens. Nothing we'd identify as being "non-terrestrial" or at least "non-mythological".

Secondly, and more importantly IMO, not a once do those hieroglyphs reoccur anywhere in Egypt. thousands of years of written history and you have two glyphs used entirely once.

Doesn't sound possible, does it?

• Like 2

good point. you know how many records the romans kept on their planes and submarines in 500ad.

Edited by Sheep Smart

hieros are one thing, what do you make of statues with head gear and strange suits?

ground phenomena ?

i cant believe youd go by roman records (which outside the vatican little are to be found). you know how much the vatican backs AA.

• Like 1

The Egyptians rival only the Romans for their meticulous record keeping.

They wrote about everything. Literally everything (there is IIRC a record of how many times the Pharoah went to the bog). And yet not a once do they record anything about visitors from another world, flying machines and/or aliens. Nothing we'd identify as being "non-terrestrial" or at least "non-mythological".

Secondly, and more importantly IMO, not a once do those hieroglyphs reoccur anywhere in Egypt. thousands of years of written history and you have two glyphs used entirely once.

Doesn't sound possible, does it?

One wouldn't expect them to since they are not machines. They've been explained many times before at UM. Harte did an excellent job here:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=94279&st=45#entry1751138

The picture posted by the OP is not the original, but has been manipulated to appear the way it does.

cormac

• Like 5

Egyptian wall carving or hieros. unknown but appears to be depicting a submarian, helicopter and what we imagine to be a ufo:

The supposed AA examples from the hieroglyphics in the Temple of Osiris at Abydos, are the result of erosion and reworking of the hieroglyphs. Basically a case of pareidolia...

ABYDOS2.GIF

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

http://members.tripod.com/~A_U_R_A/abydos.html

• Like 1

The supposed AA examples from the hieroglyphics in the Temple of Osiris at Abydos, are the result of erosion and reworking of the hieroglyphs. Basically a case of pareidolia...

ABYDOS2.GIF

Youre wrong if you dont think Romans left ufo accounts. "romans see flying sheilds". google it. i believe that you know less than you think.

as for "eroded hieroglyphs",

they happened to erode into perfect shapes of helicopters and submarines and the image of what people have describes in ufo sightings? If thats the case then why isnt there erosion on the other heiros around it? also if they were eroded, what were they before depicting? this halfass theory is straight up lame. and it Is a theory its not proven.

I have 2 things ill never understand,

1, why do people have to accept a theory because some shmuck with a degree proposes it, in order to be original? and probably write a book? (by the way theres a lotabiut Daniken i disagree with)

aside from that you DO know theres alterior motives dont you? people should just think for themselves develope their own opinions based on what they see and hear.

2nd, do you really think historical stories of a worldwide flood and depictions of celetial beings from around the world are just coincidence? mind you im only going by physical evidence here.

i dont get why the idea is so implausible that in the past another being could have came here. we can even be the result of that. sim city earth haha. really its just us , this is the greatest thing god can make since sliced rock?.?.?

heres more,

barrier canyon utah, 1000 bc approx.

350px-Holy_Ghost_Panel,_Great_Gallery.jpg

wandjia , australia 1000bc +

cp_bigge36.jpg

Alienijenas+y+Ovnis+en+pintura+rupestre+en+la+India.jpg

rock.jpg

wandjina3.jpg

2248131_f520.jpg

imagesCAR8SQWA.jpg

FRANCE CAVE ANCIENT CAVE ART:

tassili_cabezaredonda.jpg

ufo6000.jpg

im not saying these are aliens or extraterrestrial but it very well could be. from the past. theres hundreds if not thousands

Edited by Sheep Smart

One wouldn't expect them to since they are not machines. They've been explained many times before at UM. Harte did an excellent job here:

http://www.unexplain...45#entry1751138

The picture posted by the OP is not the original, but has been manipulated to appear the way it does.

cormac

I think I've done this enough, don't you?

That being said, better explanations, posted by a very gifted individual, appear here, here and, more recently, here.

The first link references an included pic of the five fold titulary of Senusret for comparison. The pic, for whatever reason, is no longer in the post. It can be viewed here.

The third linked explanation is the clearest for the less intellectually advantaged in that is contains large visual aids - the Nebty names of Seti and Rameses II (Seti's son) as they appear in other settings. In that post, it is as plain as day that these two names overlapping make up the "Pharoah's Helicopter" palimpsest.

If that's not good enough, then nothing ever will be.

Harte

• Like 5

they happened to erode into perfect shapes of helicopters and submarines and the image of what people have describes in ufo sightings? If thats the case then why isnt there erosion on the other heiros around it? also if they were eroded, what were they before depicting? this halfass theory is straight up lame. and it Is a theory its not proven.

I think a better question would be 'where are other Egyptian depictions of these helicopters and submarines?'... :rolleyes:

Oh, wait... there aren't any... :tu:

• Like 3

That being said, better explanations, posted by a very gifted individual, appear here, here and, more recently, here.

The first link references an included pic of the five fold titulary of Senusret for comparison. The pic, for whatever reason, is no longer in the post. It can be viewed here.

The third linked explanation is the clearest for the less intellectually advantaged in that is contains large visual aids - the Nebty names of Seti and Rameses II (Seti's son) as they appear in other settings. In that post, it is as plain as day that these two names overlapping make up the "Pharoah's Helicopter" palimpsest.

Harte

True. Unfortunately we both know it's likely it'll be ignored in favor of the most recent BS explanation. After all, there are some who refuse to let the facts come between them and their fantasy.

cormac

• Like 2

I believe aliens have always visited earth among many other planets in the universe. Native Americans depict them in many cave and cliff drawings. And in the Bible there are many things described that sound like U.F.O.s...

• Like 1

True. Unfortunately we both know it's likely it'll be ignored in favor of the most recent BS explanation. After all, there are some who refuse to let the facts come between them and their 8fantasy

d

idnt ignore you i just posted to you above regarding your clam that romans made no accounts of ufo sightings. google romans and ufo or romans seeing flying sheilds. you already discredited yourself from your first post but ill still reply. i believe i addresed your claim.

Harte

that doesnt explain the statues and the petroglyphs. as for ancient egypts association with AA , im unconvinced of convential theory regarding the build of giza and its purpose. Edited by Sheep Smart

I believe aliens have always visited earth among many other planets in the universe. Native Americans depict them in many cave and cliff drawings. And in the Bible there are many things described that sound like U.F.O.s...

agreed. but apparently people cant see the "large visual aids".nor can they comment on behalf but have to post links of other peoples theories. i could have googled if i wanted to read conventional garbage. HARTE.

Edited by Sheep Smart

that doesnt explain the statues and the petroglyphs. as for ancient egypts association with AA , im unconvinced of convential theory regarding the build of giza and its purpose.

Well, as long as we've cleared up the ignorance on the Abydos "helicopter" glyph, we've done a good day's work.

Search around here for why you're wrong about Giza. I don't expend much of my energy explaining the same things over and over and over anymore at this board.

I just tell you you're wrong. When you are.

Harte

• Like 3

Well, as long as we've cleared up the ignorance on the Abydos "helicopter" glyph, we've done a good day's work.

Search around here for why you're wrong about Giza. I don't expend much of my energy explaining the same things over and over and over anymore at this board.

I just tell you you're wrong. When you are.

Harte

yea i dont buy those stories though. none are proven for the build so i assume then i stand alone? so be it.

furthermore, ill believe the "right" theory when i see replica of the Giza buit one day. Block per block , weight per weight. Something tells me ill never see it.

Edited by Sheep Smart
  • Like 1

agreed. but apparently people cant see the "large visual aids".

Too bad they dont come with written explanations like the glyphs.

Suffice it to say that, to the First Peoples, it doesn't matter what you think an ancestral depiction of their mythical supernatuiral beings looks like.

Harte

• Like 1

d

idnt ignore you i just posted to you above regarding your clam that romans made no accounts of ufo sightings. google romans and ufo or romans seeing flying sheilds. you already discredited yourself from your first post but ill still reply. i believe i addresed your claim.

You must get confused easily since I never mentioned Romans. So I guess you've just discredited yourself. :tu:

cormac

You must get confused easily since I never mentioned Romans. So I guess you've just discredited yourself. :tu:

cormac

it was for the one that did.

hatwearer or whatever, my apologies there, im typing from my phone.

Edited by Sheep Smart

not much to say about the statues? no opinions. everyone is quick to post up links. i suppose there was a historical cartoon at one time. The Jetsonians, everyone drew of them.

Edited by Sheep Smart

yea i dont buy those stories though. none are proven for the build so i assume then i stand alone? so be it.

Be alone if you want. But you're wrong there too.

There's a conversation going on right now at this board about how we know Khufu had the Great Pyramid built. The thread was started some years back, but was recently picked back up - page 3 or 4 I think. And in that conversation, there are many of the ignorant that strive to remain ignorant in the face of information that is the cure to their ignorance.

Harte

• Like 2