Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman, 113, claims to be world's oldest dwarf

Still Waters

An Indian woman claims to be the world's most elderly dwarf - at 113 years-old.

Zeenat Bi, a resident of Bhopal, India, has government pension records stating she is 101 - but the feisty pensioner claims she is twelve years older.

The current record holder, according to Guinness World Records, is Lowell Deforest Mason, who was 74 years-old as of February this year.

http://www.dailymail...ord-holder.html

• Like 1

I know that this isn't true. Gimli is at least 148.

I'm no longer surprised that the GWR has an entry for the world's oldest Dwarf; they have categories for everything now.

I knew I`d find it . The veiled begging letter . I`ll send her a couple of coins , to help her meet her idol , when I`m 150 .

I realy cant see why people think that fairy tales are not based on real events. Dwarves existed and still does.

You can call them Gnomes though or Leprechaun similar.

I realy cant see why people think that fairy tales are not based on real events. Dwarves existed and still does.

You can call them Gnomes though or Leprechaun similar.

.......and if you go to the Orkneys their little houses are still there.........

Interesting read, I found it sad that she out lived her family and never married , and how her guardians say that no one has cared for her , must be a hard life , you see how people say they are not cared for , but she truly wasn't until now . Whether she is the oldest or not , it shouldn't matter she has lived, ither way she has lived longer then any of us hope to live and seen more then our generation Y will ever see .

That's something for her to live that long, don't know if I believe it. I have read that most dwarfs die in their early 50's so she is very lucky.

If she wants to think she is the oldest drawf let her.she is not hurting any body..

• Like 1

Can you explain that claim.

Skara Brae , a grassy mound by the bay of skaill , is your starting point . Self-contained miniture undergroung dwellings were revealed connected by passages . Although it was discovered in 1850 archaeologists found tools , jewellery and kitchen implements . It was described as a whole town in miniature . Google it .

So true what harm is she doing? Well is might be a little white lie LOL

• Like 1

She looks like the psychic from Poltergeist and Deep Roy had a baby.

Well, who knows.

I suppose In a country where sitting with one arm in the air for 20 years or being able to wrap your penis around a walking stick makes you a swami to be visited, being the worlds oldest dwarf might have some commercial value...

But I'd like to believe it's true.

Edited by ad hoc
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...