Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Astral body trying to leave against your will

iina

Hello. I had a weird experience and it got me a little scared.

This happened some months ago, but it's been bothering me ever since.

The night this happened I fell asleep just like any other night. Then I remember having a dream in wich I "woke up" and started sceaming and jumped out of my bed and ran out of my bedroom, then turned back to face the bedroom and saw myself screaming on my bed. Then the second me started running out of the bedroom and grabbed my shoulders and started shaking me.

After that I really woke up, but I was shaking like crazy and couldn't move myself. Then I felt something pulling me up, and when I was standing on my bed I looked back and saw myself still lying on the bed. I panicked but I couldn't get back to my physical body for about ten seconds, it felt like eternity and I was scared. Another thing is that I couldn't separate my astral feet from the physical ones.. or maybe I could have done that if I wouldn't have been so scared..

So doesn anyone know why this happened? I've read somewhere that one won't astral project against ones will. Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Thanks alot for reading this :)

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotus Flower

• iina

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, did it feel like a vivid dream to you or did you really feel as though you were out of your body?

If it felt like a vivid dream, you can liken it to the layers of an onion. One layer peels off and you think you have woken up, but really you are still dreaming (albeit vividly), another layer peels off and the same situation stands, until the final layer peels off and you actually do awake.

If you felt as though you were really out of your body (or partly out), perhaps you have given yourself the answer, in that "nobody can astral project against their will".