Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Buzz Aldrin talks about UFO sighting

Saru

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• psyche101

• Saru

• Guruman

• chainsawcam

The only UFO he saw was in the Arizona desert.

Fair do though - he has stuck to the party line the whole way.

This guy defenetly works with the government, your typical "swarn to secrecy nasa government guy". I hate people like this, until we have a UFO land in the white house lawn, we will never learn the truth.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a documentary called THE WONDER OF IT ALL that has Buzz and six other moon walkers talking about their bio's, selection and training for missions and the experience of walking on the moon...IT IS AWESOME

http://thewonderofitallfilm.com/astro.html

This guy defenetly works with the government, your typical "swarn to secrecy nasa government guy". I hate people like this, until we have a UFO land in the white house lawn, we will never learn the truth.

What on earth are you talking about. If it was not for Buzz and his colleagues, we would not even know about the sighting at all!

I can see why he punched Bart Sibrel. I hope he knocked an ounce of sense into him.

This has been discussed extensively in the UFO section. I believe it is an interesting conundrum. In the debriefing back on earth, Astronaut Collins suggested that the object was more likely a piece of mylar from the CSM, and I do believe he has the best solution. Definitely worth checking out the thread for anyone interested in these minor happenings of a much greater mission.

One interesting twist in this version is that Buzz in this instance describes the object as at some distance, yet in other instances he describes the object as close enough to make out.

Buzz Aldrin: "There was something out there that, uh, was close enough to be observed and what could it be? Mike (Collins) decided he thought he could see it in the telescope and he was able to do that and when it was in one position, that had a series of ellipses, but when you made it real sharp it was sort of L shaped. That didn't tell us very much."

It is a UFO, but a man made UFO.