Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Vaccine Hoax is Over

vaccine medicine pharma doctors health

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#91    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,238 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Well the problems in the future aren't vaccine related. And anyway you can't force someone to watch a video or read a newspaper clipping or blog

#92    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 04 January 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Pakistan hu? Yea Im sure those kids would be a fine examples of health had they just had thier vaccines. We all know how nutriously minded those folks are.

Your point being?

They don't eat well (according to you) so lets not bother vaccinating them ? Or do you think that even if they got vaccinated against measles and polio they would still magically get it by being malnourished?

Do you know what you were trying to say here? Because i see no logic in your bizarre connection of random dots.

#93    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:52 PM

Whilst i refuse the Flu Vaccination on the grounds that it's a waste of time,I do believe in Vaccination in general and as a child i was fully vaccinated and regularly have my Tetanus booster every ten years.Vaccinations has eradicated and controlled the most horrible diseases known to man.

The Pros far out weigh the Cons,and sorry to say that not allowing your Child to be vaccinated against TB for an example, smacks of irresponsibility to me.

There are Currently as many as 9,000,000 new cases of TB every year,mainly in developing countries.This could be lowered with more aggresive Vaccination policies.

Edited by shaddow134, 05 January 2013 - 11:16 PM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#94    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,208 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 December 2012 - 09:13 PM, said:

As far as I can tell,anyone saying this article is a lie,hasn't read the article,at all .

Simply majestic hypocrisy...

This coming from the person who posted a pile of links, and then when I made several comments including quotes and refutations about the very first of her links, ran like the wind and has not offered a peep in response.  This is cherry-picking (from piles of absolute drivel) at its very worst, and shows the modus operandi of the vaccine and drug campany haters, which is basically:

- believe any drivel you find on the internet
- do not research the topic in any depth, nor ever dare respond to anyone who has
- accuse the pharmaceutical companies of genocide (with gubmint approval, of course)
- use unproven anecdotes as data
- simplify complex issues to ridiculous levels
- refuse to acknowledge that the varying risks and effectiveness of vaccines are well known and documented
- refuse to acknowledge the concept of the greater good, instead preferring to point at miniscule levels of, eg, allergic reactions

There's a reason why these folks aren't in the sciences and aren't making the big decisions, instead preferring to post links to sad, but colourful, websites that feed on their naivety and conspiratorial world-view..  I for one am very glad they aren't making those decisions - I've put quite an investment (both emotional, actual and monetary) in the future ... and I'd like most of my descendants to survive.

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#95    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 06 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 06 January 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

[/size]
Simply majestic hypocrisy...

This coming from the person who posted a pile of links, and then when I made several comments including quotes and refutations about the very first of her links, ran like the wind and has not offered a peep in response.  This is cherry-picking (from piles of absolute drivel) at its very worst, and shows the modus operandi of the vaccine and drug campany haters, which is basically:

- believe any drivel you find on the internet
- do not research the topic in any depth, nor ever dare respond to anyone who has
- accuse the pharmaceutical companies of genocide (with gubmint approval, of course)
- use unproven anecdotes as data
- simplify complex issues to ridiculous levels
- refuse to acknowledge that the varying risks and effectiveness of vaccines are well known and documented
- refuse to acknowledge the concept of the greater good, instead preferring to point at miniscule levels of, eg, allergic reactions

There's a reason why these folks aren't in the sciences and aren't making the big decisions, instead preferring to post links to sad, but colourful, websites that feed on their naivety and conspiratorial world-view..  I for one am very glad they aren't making those decisions - I've put quite an investment (both emotional, actual and monetary) in the future ... and I'd like most of my descendants to survive.

The crap they try to pull ,DIRECTLY AFFECTS MY LIVELIHOOD .
So I tend to know exactly whats coming out,on both side,which I learn at symposiums for my profession .
It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet for ME ,but it seems to ,for YOU .
I stop answering ,when its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .
I look for links that have to do with what I've learned via my continuing MEDICAL education .

As if all these stellar big pharm cretins don't post lies all over the internet .spare me your hypocrisy

Finis~

*goes back to the soup*

Miss me?

#96    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:15 AM

Just a personal story to share, since someone else felt the need to share their pro vax personal story.

When we had our kids and made it clear we would never vaccinate a couple of "friends" took great delight in telling us how stupid it was. We were "bad parents" and "conspiracy theorists".

Well fast forward 10 years and our kids have never been sick a day in their lives. However our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

Keep vaccinating please.

#97    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

View Postthrough the fire, on 06 January 2013 - 04:15 AM, said:

Just a personal story to share, since someone else felt the need to share their pro vax personal story.

When we had our kids and made it clear we would never vaccinate a couple of "friends" took great delight in telling us how stupid it was. We were "bad parents" and "conspiracy theorists".

Well fast forward 10 years and our kids have never been sick a day in their lives. However our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).

Oh how I chuckle.

Keep vaccinating please.

Glad to see you find Cancer so amusing especially in Children,you are blessed that your Kids enjoy good health and i am happy they do.

Yes keep Vaccinating and ignore the Media driven frenzy against it.

http://www.cdc.gov/v...en/6mishome.htm

Edited by shaddow134, 06 January 2013 - 04:47 AM.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#98    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,208 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 January 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

The crap they try to pull...
I tend to know exactly whats coming out...
Yeah, because you are a practising vaccine researcher?  Or perhaps not..

And no, nobody noticed that you ran away from discussing that site you posted.  Quite understandable, given it's content...

It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet...

And yet YOU POST LINKS to this drivel.  And when those links are criticised, point by point, you run from any discussion - so you must KNOW it's drivel.
But I'm the hypocrite?  How droll.

..its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .
Or perhaps they are more educated than you.  Perhaps they don't concentrate on the drivel, perhaps they look at the actual statistics, examine all the factors and issues involved and make decisions on the greater good, rather than revising all vaccination practices based on the anecdotal tragedy of your cat..

I look for links that have to do with what I've learned via my continuing MEDICAL education .

Then how come the very first one you posted was drivel?  And do you know what the words 'confirmation bias' mean?  Just read your last sentence back to yourself.  THAT is what it means.

As if all these stellar big pharm cretins don't post lies all over the internet .spare me your hypocrisy
Yep, calling your mortal enemies 'stellar cretins' will certainly bring credibility to your case.  You know what would help more?

Here's the challenge, Simbi.  Right now, in your next post, post (fully cited) the absolute best example of these 'lies all over the Internet'.

Post it NOW.  You claim high levels of knowledge, and you are going on about this at great length, but when it comes to an actual example..?

So here's your chance, post the absolute best example you can find, and let's discuss it in detail, point by point.  With your medical education, you should destroy my points easily - so go on..  Let's have a real world example.

*goes back to the soup*
Take your time on that soup..  Also take your time when coming up with your best example because if it isn't very good, I think some conclusions may be drawn...

To 'through the fire'..

our "friends" kids who got all the super fantastic vaccines are currently enjoying their childhood cancer ( well I say enjoying but.....).
Oh how I chuckle.

:cry:  That is possibly the most disgusting post I've seen here - I find it hard to visualise the sort of person who would write that.  But let's focus on facts - please be specific - I mean your anecdote is very believable, and so beautifully and sympathetically related, I can't help but believe it is absolutely genuine - but please elaborate, in particular on the part where these alleged cancers that you find so hilarious were caused by the vaccination.

Again take your time - after all, we all know how nobody just makes this stuff up to convince the naive...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#99    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,390 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 06 January 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

The crap they try to pull ,DIRECTLY AFFECTS MY LIVELIHOOD .
So I tend to know exactly whats coming out,on both side,which I learn at symposiums for my profession .
It has nothing to do with drivel on the internet for ME ,but it seems to ,for YOU .
I stop answering ,when its obvious,nothing anyone says will change the minds of all these allegedly educated people .

Finis~

*goes back to the soup*
Can you enlighten us as to exactly which branch of medicine you operate in and in what way it specifically qualifies you to comment.

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#100    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,504 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 04 January 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Oh look, ANOTHER idiot who hasnt bothered to become informed regarding what this thread is trying to show. This thread is a waste.
up yours Preacher.
Vaccinations saved lives.
Were we lied to? Hell we're lied to everyday about a million things. This time the lies saved lives. Was it done to make money? Yes. Was it done to cause pain and suffering fpr the peopl involved? No.

It's not a maliciois lie, just one that benefitted them. They made money and as a side effect lives were saved. I'm happy to call that "an evil that did good" for once.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#101    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,515 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

View PostChrlzs, on 06 January 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Yeah, because you are a practising vaccine researcher?  Or perhaps not..

And no, nobody noticed that you ran away from discussing that site you posted.  Quite understandable, given it's content...

[/size]
And yet YOU POST LINKS to this drivel.  And when those links are criticised, point by point, you run from any discussion - so you must KNOW it's drivel.
But I'm the hypocrite?  How droll.

Or perhaps they are more educated than you.  Perhaps they don't concentrate on the drivel, perhaps they look at the actual statistics, examine all the factors and issues involved and make decisions on the greater good, rather than revising all vaccination practices based on the anecdotal tragedy of your cat..

Then how come the very first one you posted was drivel?  And do you know what the words 'confirmation bias' mean?  Just read your last sentence back to yourself.  THAT is what it means.

Yep, calling your mortal enemies 'stellar cretins' will certainly bring credibility to your case.  You know what would help more?

Here's the challenge, Simbi.  Right now, in your next post, post (fully cited) the absolute best example of these 'lies all over the Internet'.

Post it NOW.  You claim high levels of knowledge, and you are going on about this at great length, but when it comes to an actual example..?

So here's your chance, post the absolute best example you can find, and let's discuss it in detail, point by point.  With your medical education, you should destroy my points easily - so go on..  Let's have a real world example.

Take your time on that soup..  Also take your time when coming up with your best example because if it isn't very good, I think some conclusions may be drawn...

To 'through the fire'..
[/size]
:cry:  That is possibly the most disgusting post I've seen here - I find it hard to visualise the sort of person who would write that.  But let's focus on facts - please be specific - I mean your anecdote is very believable, and so beautifully and sympathetically related, I can't help but believe it is absolutely genuine - but please elaborate, in particular on the part where these alleged cancers that you find so hilarious were caused by the vaccination.

Again take your time - after all, we all know how nobody just makes this stuff up to convince the naive...
Well said,this Post should be removed,i find it appalling that anyone can laugh at Children with Cancer.Very Bad Taste.... :td:

Edited by shaddow134, 06 January 2013 - 04:52 PM.

#102    Br Cornelius

Br Cornelius

Forum Divinity

• 10,390 posts

• Stupid Monkeys.

Life Sucks.
    Get over it.

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

If I get cancer, and I also have had vaccines - does that mean the vaccines caused my cancer ?

Br Cornelius

I believe nothing, but I have my suspicions.

Robert Anton Wilson

#103    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,023 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

Vaccination programs have saved MILLIONS of lives.
Get over it already.

Edited by pallidin, 06 January 2013 - 09:07 PM.

#104    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,504 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View Postpallidin, on 06 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

Vaccination programs have saved MILLIONS of lives.
Get over it already.
But we were LIED to.
About the safety of the vaccines. About the motives of the companies.

"This drug will save millions, but a small percentage way get cancer or Autism"
"Can we treat the cancer?"
"Probably"
"And Autism is something you're born with right?"
"Probably".
"So a lie will save millions of lives and make me tonnes of cash?"
"Yes"
"Win-win. Lets make some money!"

Who, in all honesty, wouldn't do it?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#105    Mekorig

Mekorig

Government Agent

• 3,577 posts

• A Lithium flower about to bloom

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:03 PM

through the fire, aside that there is no connection between vacination and cancer (the later is more related by genetic and enviorement situation), your post was one of the sickest i have read in this forum, and almost make me puke. Good work!

I´m an evil pinko UN slave liberal commie

I don't think any of these "The Vague Society of Nebulous Meanies are going to take over the world and light up a planet" theories worry too much about practical considerations like that. It's all about rousing ill-informed, paranoiac fear, not making sense.

--Jaylemurph

Posted Image

Also tagged with vaccine, medicine, pharma, doctors, health

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users