Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Telekinesis


  • Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#61    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Yes, but if your a singer, and your on a stage for the first time...And your very nervous, but excited to preform...The way the crowd re-acts will affect you...Like, if the crowd is very lively, and excited, and ready to see you play...Then you'll preform better...But if the crowd looks bored out of their minds, and are falling asleep, you'll preform worse..

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#62    drakonwick

drakonwick

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,198 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Battlefield Earth

  • There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:56 PM

Heartagram3200 on Mar 12 2008, 04:51 PM, said:

Yes, but if your a singer, and your on a stage for the first time...And your very nervous, but excited to preform...The way the crowd re-acts will affect you...Like, if the crowd is very lively, and excited, and ready to see you play...Then you'll preform better...But if the crowd looks bored out of their minds, and are falling asleep, you'll preform worse..

Then by all means, go out and gather crowds of people and practice. Then do it again, and again... lol

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#63    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:58 PM

See, mock me when I make a perfectly good explanation...You have nothing to combat it with, so you simpily make fun of it...Niice...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#64    drakonwick

drakonwick

    Government Agent

  • Member
  • 4,198 posts
  • Joined:15 Jan 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Battlefield Earth

  • There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:03 PM

Heartagram3200 on Mar 12 2008, 04:58 PM, said:

See, mock me when I make a perfectly good explanation...You have nothing to combat it with, so you simpily make fun of it...Niice...

I DID NOT MOCK YOU. I sincerily meant it when I said go out and practice in front of crowds. Therefore getting rid
of the stage fright.


Good Luck.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#65    eight bits

eight bits

    ...

  • Member
  • 7,022 posts
  • Joined:24 May 2007

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:07 PM

How was that mockery, H? You wrote about the plusses and minuses of performing in public, Tom suggested that you go ahead and do just that.

His lol, I think, has something to do with him still waiting, along with the rest of us, for the first Heartagram video production.

We're about 48 hours from showtime, version 2.0. I am becoming concerned that these many deep discussions may be distracting you from the hard work of making that video.

You do understand that any deadline you miss further erodes what little credibility capital you have left.

Personally, I would recommend saving the philosophy lessons until after the video is posted.

Posted Image

#66    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:12 PM

eight bits on Mar 12 2008, 06:07 PM, said:

How was that mockery, H? You wrote about the plusses and minuses of performing in public, Tom suggested that you go ahead and do just that.

His lol, I think, has something to do with him still waiting, along with the rest of us, for the first Heartagram video production.

We're about 48 hours from showtime, version 2.0. I am becoming concerned that these many deep discussions may be distracting you from the hard work of making that video.

You do understand that any deadline you miss further erodes what little credibility capital you have left.

Personally, I would recommend saving the philosophy lessons until after the video is posted.



K I'll start working on it


I'm doin fire and water...Atleats its something

If I feel like it you'll get the psi wheel...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#67    KevinR

KevinR

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Joined:17 Feb 2008

Posted 12 March 2008 - 10:41 PM

btw Heart its impossible to prove something does not exist, only that it does, so the burdon is on you to prove its real wink2.gif

and I don't buy the "i can't do it with other people around" claim either...reminds me of the invisible man whos only invisible when no one is watching tongue.gif


#68    Kevin A.

Kevin A.

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 450 posts
  • Joined:07 Feb 2007
  • Location:My desk most likely...

Posted 12 March 2008 - 11:04 PM

Heartagram3200 on Mar 12 2008, 05:12 PM, said:

K I'll start working on it


I'm doin fire and water...Atleats its something

If I feel like it you'll get the psi wheel...



It is nothing. Please understand that. Go back, read and understand what Moro, myself and others have said about your fire/water ideas for a video.

You promised a pin wheel video. You gave a time frame. You have been given another week. Yet you still balk.

Heart, I realize you are young but there comes a point in your life when you must realize that you will be held accountable for your words. Some conversation on an internet forum is just a beginning....

Kevin A.


#69    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 13 March 2008 - 12:27 AM

Kevin A. on Mar 12 2008, 06:04 PM, said:

It is nothing. Please understand that. Go back, read and understand what Moro, myself and others have said about your fire/water ideas for a video.

You promised a pin wheel video. You gave a time frame. You have been given another week. Yet you still balk.

Heart, I realize you are young but there comes a point in your life when you must realize that you will be held accountable for your words. Some conversation on an internet forum is just a beginning....

Kevin A.



I promised you a video
I said I would probably make a psi-wheel video, but never promised anyone I would include the psi wheel in the video...I will make sure to show you the whole area I'm doin it in, and before I move them in certain directions, I will point where they will move next...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users