Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

DfizzleShizzle

Hey, anybody who knows Telekinesis, I have a question...

I just learned how to move the psi-wheel yesterday, where I spent 2 hours practicing, with HUGE results...But after like 2 hours I got really tired, I figured that my energy would be back today, but it's not...Does this usually happen? Because I've had very little results today, could it be from working so hard yesterday? Will I re-gain the energy needed to move the wheel?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DfizzleShizzle

• drakonwick

• Kevin A.

• eight bits

I just learned how to move the psi-wheel yesterday, where I spent 2 hours practicing, with HUGE results...But after like 2 hours I got really tired, I figured that my energy would be back today, but it's not...Does this usually happen? Because I've had very little results today, could it be from working so hard yesterday? Will I re-gain the energy needed to move the wheel?

Lets just hope that this doesn't turn into an excuse as to why a video won't be posted on Friday.

Edited by AtheistGod

Stay calm, H. Maybe it's the bandana. Ask Mom to launder it. Can't hurt; might help.

Is the weather different their today? Did someone change the setting on the thermostat? Are you trying this pin wheel stuff in a different location? Did you set the pin wheel up again or was it left untouched since the last practice session? Are there more/different lights on in the room you are practicing in now?

Look to all the outside factors first......

Kevin A.

Nope, everything's exactly the same as yesterday...I have the basement, very cold, no windows...So yea

I have the basement, very cold

Oh. Warm hands, very cold wheel, huge results?

OK, Mom doesn't have to launder the bandana after all.

No...I don't put my hands anywhere near the wheel when I do TK....I think I'm just having an off-day...I'll prolly try again tommorow...

Well you can't score every time. But practice do make you better. It's like with any other skill, some are good at football, doesn't mean they will be able to tackle the ball every time or hit the goal, other's are good at skijumping, doesn't mean they will win every time and never fall. But the more you practice the more successful you will get.

So good luck and keep it up, maybe you should have the cam on every time you practice so you can be able to catch anything you might be able to achieve.

Best be with you

Oh. Warm hands, very cold wheel, huge results?

OK, Mom doesn't have to launder the bandana after all.

Right there with you eightbits....

I am thinking that maybe today you spent a longer amount of time in the basement before trying to "practice" then you did yesterday Heart. A longer time in a cold environment means your hands could have cooled down more than yesterday thus lessening the convection going on.

Also since you are in the basement could the furnace be causing any drafts? Perhaps the furnace ran more yesterday than today?

Kevin A.

I'm still convinced I did TK, as I was able to move it in the direction I pleased by just thinking about it...

I was able to move it in the direction I pleased by just thinking about it...

Except, of course, when you couldn't move it at all.

Just think about that, H. OK?

Have you ever practiced anything similar to this in the past? Maybe what you might of practiced may not of been the exact same but perhaps this practice was a tool that helped you move your psi. Perhaps you should try and recall your thoughts and or perhaps your manner of thinking of that day when everything was working for you. Did you meditate before hand? If so perhaps you should do that again next time to prepare your self for your daily exercise.

I remember being more excited bout it that day, now when I tyr I'm more serious...I think being like excited and energized helps..

this is soconfusing! i wish i could do this....

I recieved a pm from heart. He said he is grounded. He will post the vid next friday or so.

Well he said it was to be posted this Friday so I wonder what excuse will be made for next week.

Thank you, EK, for clarifying your earlier remark in whatever of these threads, that H had asked for another week.

Unfortunately, there is no relationship between being grounded and being unable to produce the video. All of H's miracles have taken place in his own home. If anything, being grounded removes those beguiling temptations of everyday life that can so beset a spritual seeker like H.

And, if he could PM you, then he could post.

As the song says, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's always a day away."

There's nothing to see here. Let's move along.

I will be surprised if we see that video of Heart's. Just like eight bits said if he can take the time to e-mail Electro,

then he should have time to post the video.

I recieved a pm from heart. He said he is grounded. He will post the vid next friday or so.

So he had the time to pm you but not make a post? Whatever, excuses, excuses. I hope he never comes back. I can't stand liars.

Thank you, EK, for clarifying your earlier remark in whatever of these threads, that H had asked for another week.

Unfortunately, there is no relationship between being grounded and being unable to produce the video. All of H's miracles have taken place in his own home. If anything, being grounded removes those beguiling temptations of everyday life that can so beset a spritual seeker like H.

And, if he could PM you, then he could post.

As the song says, "Tomorrow, tomorrow, it's always a day away."

There's nothing to see here. Let's move along.

I was put on restriction Eight...No technology, cept T.V....Wasn't able to use my video camera...I posted a new thread bout what I plan to do next though...Sorry for the inconvience...But getting grounded at inconveinent times is part of being a teenager, am I right?

I was put on restriction Eight...No technology, cept T.V....Wasn't able to use my video camera...I posted a new thread bout what I plan to do next though...Sorry for the inconvience...But getting grounded at inconveinent times is part of being a teenager, am I right?

Sorry, don't believe you. You have no crediblity. By the way, you were able to log on Saturday.

Edited by Eric Raven The Skeptic

Called, "sneaking on"...I was able to check my inbox, that was it...Electro messaged me, asking where I was so I replied and told him to tell you all I was grounded...Thats all I had time for...

No need to be nasty. The video will appear when it appears so you don't be nasty