Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 5 votes

Video Footage Of Fairies In Lady's House

fairies

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#106    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

lol welcome to UM Mrbene

#107    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 21,008 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

NatureBoff, on 17 July 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

You're being insulting to all the people that have witnessed these supersized lightning bugs. People aren't all stupid. They know they saw something that wasn't dust in the air!

NatureBoff, on 17 July 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

People report giant white fireflies, 5 times larger than previously seen. Normal fireflies don't glow white..

NatureBoff, on 19 July 2013 - 07:17 AM, said:

There's been a lot of genuine reports and video footage of large white fireflies that still needs clarification one way or the other.
[P.S. I don't believe in 'fairies', only large white fireflies which people like to refer to as 'fairies']
Who are "all the people" reporting supersized lighting bugs? AFAIK, the only one who has reported them is You. From watching Youtube videos. Where are these "lot of genuine reports"? Where are you drawing on as your database?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#108    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:01 AM

I went straight to the video to the end to post.  This is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.  Not just on UM but in my life.  Good grief.

Also tagged with fairies

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users