Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

What about this, Nazca line like no other?

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16    Proxima

Proxima

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Of all the possible explanations presented, I've gotta go with the similarity to crop circles, although I haven't got a clue where to even start trying to explain any connection.

#17    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

• God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:08 AM

View PostProxima, on 30 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Of all the possible explanations presented, I've gotta go with the similarity to crop circles, although I haven't got a clue where to even start trying to explain any connection.

No, it's a Chakana:

Posted Image

#18    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 9,098 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Abe,

Unless it's some variation on the theme you presented (Chakan,) I'm not seeing in the pic what your drawing shows.

Are you? (LOL! :w00t: )

Harte

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#19    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

View PostHarte, on 31 December 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

Abe,

Unless it's some variation on the theme you presented (Chakan,) I'm not seeing in the pic what your drawing shows.

Are you? (LOL! :w00t: )

Harte

I'm 'seeing' lots of things now, lol.

Ah, I get it: you must leave out the words and numbers and help lines.
Chakanas vary in design, like I quoted in a former post.

#20    granpa

granpa

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 03:29 AM

for comparison:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I have cooked you a meal, cut it into little pieces, and set it before you  but I'm not going to chew it for you
And no one is forcing you to eat it. If you dont want it then dont eat it.

I am not a big believer in science by combat.
Arguing doesn't establish who is right. Arguing only establishes who is the better arguer.

#21    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

Maybe this is a better way of comparing them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#22    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 06:43 AM

Posted Image

Detalle de un "uncu", una pieza textil inca, donde puede verse representada una chakana o cruz andina. El objeto pertenece a la colección de objetos arqueológicos peruanos del Museo de América, Madrid, España. Se cree que el uncu data de principios de la época colonial peruana.

Detail of a "uncu", a piece of Incan textile representing a chakana or Andean cross. The object belongs to the collection of archeological objects from Peru in the Museum of America in Madrid, Spain. It is believed that the uncu dates from early colonial Peru.

http://commons.wikim...il_uncu_001.JPG

#23    lakeview rud

lakeview rud

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Some pretty interesting geometric shapes..Razer's first photo is best..you can see Abe's Chakana as the larger shape, two concentric circles and then there's the square in the center with four 'panels'  flipped out from it which is where the mandela idea came from (my guess).  Note that the corners of the square and panels then allow you to draw twelve radii from the center.  Plus there are additional geometrics at the edges and further out!! Far out!

#24    lakeview rud

lakeview rud

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 242 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Abe, its interesting that the Chakana you pictured has a spiral shape in it.. I refer you to the Sun Dagger at Chaco Canyon which is also a spiral.  I think that some investigators were able to tie it to solar (solstice events ) and lunar events as well.  So I would assume this also has some of that same significance, particularly if you make the jump to the twelve radial lines as being some sort of clock or sundial. very interesting stuff.

#25    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

View Postlakeview rud, on 01 January 2013 - 05:32 PM, said:

Abe, its interesting that the Chakana you pictured has a spiral shape in it.. I refer you to the Sun Dagger at Chaco Canyon which is also a spiral.  I think that some investigators were able to tie it to solar (solstice events ) and lunar events as well.  So I would assume this also has some of that same significance, particularly if you make the jump to the twelve radial lines as being some sort of clock or sundial. very interesting stuff.

Yes, this one:

Chakana at Pisac
Posted Image

The Inca spiral symbolized Earth.

Check these 2 posts of mine in another thread in another UM forum:

http://www.unexplain...45#entry4598655

http://www.unexplain...75#entry4599094

The next photo I took near Sillustani, Peru. It was said it depicted a comet flying past or impacting on earth (the spiral) :

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 01 January 2013 - 06:19 PM.

#26    javillv34

javillv34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE : "I have seen numerous compliations/series of pictures of the Nazca Lines... this image is one that i have NEVER seen......"

the reason this glyph line is not included in any compilation/series of NAZCA lines nor any tour is very simple:  THis glyph belongs to PALPA lines not NAZCA lines , well , in fact both places  are so close but are not the same , both are located in ICA PERU.   Palpa lines include more sophisticates geometrical images not only animal pictographs , but were left out  'cause  not being as flashy as those in nazca
to the common people, but mathematicians thinks these  are incredible. There is a hill that seems to have been punched like a metal  http://www.piedrasde...RJETA MICRO.jpg ,  a david's star , and many other incredible things   .http://www.piedrasdeica.es/nazca3.html

But more interesting  is Paracas , where creators of all this stuff supposedly lived , they are the called Elongated Skulls ( the real ones not elongated through binding human skulls)  http://www.grahamhancock.com/images/forum/FoersterB6/5.jpg     , the ancient cone heads with a brain capacity 25% or more larger than the current human.... if you have more interest on it    search in google or facebook to Prof. Brien Foerester or on their  website http://hiddenincatours.com  ... some interesting to read here: http://www.grahamhan...rsterB6.php?p=2

Edited by javillv34, 14 January 2013 - 04:05 AM.

#27    TheSearcher

TheSearcher

Coffee expert extraordinair

• 3,845 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:04 AM

View PostAbramelin, on 31 December 2012 - 04:00 AM, said:

Maybe this is a better way of comparing them:

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll grant that there is some similarity, not sure if it is the same thing though. Are the two part of the exact same culture or not?

View Postjavillv34, on 14 January 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

QUOTE : "I have seen numerous compliations/series of pictures of the Nazca Lines... this image is one that i have NEVER seen......"

the reason this glyph line is not included in any compilation/series of NAZCA lines nor any tour is very simple:  THis glyph belongs to PALPA lines not NAZCA lines , well , in fact both places  are so close but are not the same , both are located in ICA PERU.   Palpa lines include more sophisticates geometrical images not only animal pictographs , but were left out  'cause  not being as flashy as those in nazca
to the common people, but mathematicians thinks these  are incredible. There is a hill that seems to have been punched like a metal  http://www.piedrasde...RJETA MICRO.jpg ,  a david's star , and many other incredible things   .http://www.piedrasdeica.es/nazca3.html

But more interesting  is Paracas , where creators of all this stuff supposedly lived , they are the called Elongated Skulls ( the real ones not elongated through binding human skulls)  http://www.grahamhancock.com/images/forum/FoersterB6/5.jpg , the ancient cone heads with a brain capacity 25% or more larger than the current human.... if you have more interest on it search in google or facebook to Prof. Brien Foerester or on their  website http://hiddenincatours.com  ... some interesting to read here: http://www.grahamhan...rsterB6.php?p=2

I don't see how you get that mathematicians think these are incredible, when only researchers associated with the municipality of Palpa have access to them. If you have any reference to the contrary, please feel free to post it.

As to your "alien" elongated skulls, both Hancock and Foerster got their cues from David Hatcher Childress and he has been proven wrong more often than not. So yes, the nobility of the Paracas culture, practised skull binding, resulting in cranial deformation. However they were not unique in this, as the process was practised by many cultures, at different times, around the world. These other cultures include those in ancient Iraq, Russia, Melanesia, Malta, North America, Mexico, and possibly Egypt during the Amarna period.

It is only the ignorant who despise education.
Publilius Syrus.

So god made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?!

#28    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,110 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:17 AM

View PostTheSearcher, on 14 January 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

I'll grant that there is some similarity, not sure if it is the same thing though. Are the two part of the exact same culture or not?

The Chakana comes in many shapes: sometimes the center is a circle, sometimes a cross, sometimes a spiral, and so on.

The Incas could have inherited the symbol from a culture before them, or from a tribe they had conquered.

The Chakana represented the Southern Cross, an important constellation for the Incas.

Edited by Abramelin, 14 January 2013 - 09:36 AM.

#29    javillv34

javillv34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

View PostTheSearcher, on 14 January 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

I don't see how you get that mathematicians think these are incredible, when only researchers associated with the municipality of Palpa have access to them. If you have any reference to the contrary, please feel free to post it.

As to your "alien" elongated skulls, both Hancock and Foerster got their cues from David Hatcher Childress and he has been proven wrong more often than not. So yes, the nobility of the Paracas culture, practised skull binding, resulting in cranial deformation. However they were not unique in this, as the process was practised by many cultures, at different times, around the world. These other cultures include those in ancient Iraq, Russia, Melanesia, Malta, North America, Mexico, and possibly Egypt during the Amarna period.

I don't remember have wrote "alien skulls" in any of my lines. That  would be underestimate  an ancient culture like PARACAS. I fact, i'm not a fanatic of  the alien theory of von Daniken  or CHILDRESS.
would be nice  if  take a serious look to recent research on the elongated skulls like  Paracas ( and  other of course , like  the Olmecs in Mexico and Tiahunacu in Bolivia). it is true  there are many skulls artificially elongated, but a  natural elongated skull,  differences  in three things:

-Largest cranial capacity  than a normal human , which can not be achieved by any method of artificial deformation.
- two cranial plates  instead of three,
-have two little  holes for nerves or veins in the back of the cranial bone, no recent human have similar
-  The lower jaw in crooked bite,

And, yes ... Japanese and German scientist have made research recently ,  in  "the Palpa SUN AND CROSS STAR"   wrong called  "MANDALA" glyph.  ;)

Edited by javillv34, 14 January 2013 - 09:39 PM.

#30    javillv34

javillv34

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:43 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 14 January 2013 - 09:17 AM, said:

The Chakana comes in many shapes: sometimes the center is a circle, sometimes a cross, sometimes a spiral, and so on.

The Incas could have inherited the symbol from a culture before them, or from a tribe they had conquered.

The Chakana represented the Southern Cross, an important constellation for the Incas.

totally agree , in fact, the inca culture had a relative short period of life; all the knowledge of the Incas  have been inherited  of very ancient  cultures before them, but Incas were  the top of all them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users