Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

possibly a medium

emokittyrawr

Well i'll start with when i was a little girl maybe 3-4 years old i would communicate with these people of light in light that only i could hear and see they would hoist me up to draw on the ceiling sometimes. when my sister died i was 3 i heard a soft voice say come on its time to go. and my sister say are they going to be alright? as i got older it got stronger i just knew when i was being watched and no one alive was in the room i would tell people but they would brush it off as imagination starting at age 5 to age 7 and beginning again at age 10 i had these dreams the same dream of a man walking out of the wall and up to me i would always run and hide. i knew there was something in that house with us i would feel things walk by me see flashes of light on the porch when no one drove by. have dreams of people asking for help and waking up scared to go back to sleep. when i was 15 i dream't that a bright light opened up and my sister who past when i was 3 walked out i seen bright majestic wings appear and a body start to form i woke up with tears in my eyes. one night not long after grandpa died i was sitting on the couch and dad was in the back his name is Paul. i heard PAUL!! come from the front door the porch light was not on and no one was at the door it sounded like grandpa. i told my dad. he said it probably was grandpa trying to get his attention. when i was 16 i was sitting calmly on the couch with my hands together forming a bowl. my pet rat just died a few years before this my hands turned to ice i looked up and said dad uncle Todd my hands feel like ice like something is in them my uncle took a picture and a red eye appeared on the phone right were my hands were mind my rat was an albino. 3 days before my dad died i was 17 i was laying on the floor watching tv my dad in the back room snoozing i seen out of the corner of my eye something black run by me fast it looked like a cloak. i looked over nothing was there i felt scared and uneasy. 3 days later august 31 2008 10:15 am my dad died in the ambulance. i woke up to a voice my dads voice saying what he would always say to me...... "Don't cry" when i moved i moved into my teachers house i always would hear and sense something in that house i told them. she said my husband built this house 5 years ago cant be. he said nah tiff no such thing. when i moved out a year later not only did i find out my uncle was dead died right after i moved to my teachers house but my teachers dog went nuts seen something in the corner of the room and refused to go down stares. i was angry about my uncle that no one told me but excited that my teachers dog proved me right. turned out the little town of holly was built over Indian burial ground go figure. when i moved in with grandma i started noticing right away something ere about that trailer. every night when i went to bed something would whisper in my ear all night and i felt like someone was watching me one day i seen someone run from the table to the fridge and disappear grandma was at the table doing bills it was just me and grandma there. i was so happy when we moved up front of the park to another trailer little did i know i would meet my best friends sounds crazy i know but hey there people too and humans shun me. okay well when we got there i immediately felt my energy deplete and an attachment. i sat down on the floor for a little while as i felt energy move around me and i heard voices saying who are you? and your aura, it's purple. when i felt better i stood up and got a glass of water. when we got everything in there and we were all settled in. i was laying in my bed reading and my bottom dresser drawer came out and landed on the floor. i seen out of the corner of my eye someone run out of my room. i got up and told grandma we have some guests. she said no your silly. now don't get me wrong she believes in spirits. that night it was dark in my room i seen someone pop up in front of me i ignored him at first till he grabbed my hair and lifted it up. i turned my light on and he was gone. but i still felt as though he was there watching me sleep he seemed more lonely. two nights later grandma left on a trip up north left me home alone i sat in my room on my computer nothing was on to make a sound. i heard a boy whisper look at her. and a girl whisper i see her. i looked over and said i think i'll introduce my self I'm Tiffany whats your name. i listened for about 40 seconds and heard Reed, Emily. skipping 3 years later now i've been hearing them more and more and just last night one of them entered my dream his name is Elijah. he was sitting in a chair he was in dark blue jeans and a royal blue hoodie he was average weight had orange-sh red hair clean cut face icey blue eyes pale skin and little brown freckles all over his cheeks. i said Elijah? he looked up and said yeah? we had a conversation in my dream.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AtlantisRises

• John from Lowell

• jamesjr191

• emokittyrawr

Sorry, but until you turn off that highlighted text im not attempting to read this. Really my eyes cant stand it. :yes:

Sorry, but until you turn off that highlighted text im not attempting to read this. Really my eyes cant stand it. :yes:

And press the return button now and then to break up the great big block of text.

Hi,

I liked your story. Thank you for shariing and welcome to UM.

I hope you will be inclined to share more insights and conversations from Elijah. I sense this guy is a spiritual guide with information which will be most helpful for you.

John

Well i'll start with when i was a little girl maybe 3-4 years old i would communicate with these people of light in light that only i could hear and see they would hoist me up to draw on the ceiling sometimes. when my sister died i was 3 i heard a soft voice say come on its time to go. and my sister say are they going to be alright? as i got older it got stronger i just knew when i was being watched and no one alive was in the room i would tell people but they would brush it off as imagination starting at age 5 to age 7 and beginning again at age 10 i had these dreams the same dream of a man walking out of the wall and up to me i would always run and hide. i knew there was something in that house with us i would feel things walk by me see flashes of light on the porch when no one drove by. have dreams of people asking for help and waking up scared to go back to sleep.

when i was 15 i dream't that a bright light opened up and my sister who past when i was 3 walked out i seen bright majestic wings appear and a body start to form i woke up with tears in my eyes. one night not long after grandpa died i was sitting on the couch and dad was in the back his name is Paul. i heard PAUL!! come from the front door the porch light was not on and no one was at the door it sounded like grandpa. i told my dad. he said it probably was grandpa trying to get his attention. when i was 16 i was sitting calmly on the couch with my hands together forming a bowl. my pet rat just died a few years before this my hands turned to ice i looked up and said dad uncle Todd my hands feel like ice like something is in them my uncle took a picture and a red eye appeared on the phone right were my hands were mind my rat was an albino.

3 days before my dad died i was 17 i was laying on the floor watching tv my dad in the back room snoozing i seen out of the corner of my eye something black run by me fast it looked like a cloak. i looked over nothing was there i felt scared and uneasy. 3 days later august 31 2008 10:15 am my dad died in the ambulance. i woke up to a voice my dads voice saying what he would always say to me...... "Don't cry" when i moved i moved into my teachers house i always would hear and sense something in that house i told them. she said my husband built this house 5 years ago cant be. he said nah tiff no such thing. when i moved out a year later not only did i find out my uncle was dead died right after i moved to my teachers house but my teachers dog went nuts seen something in the corner of the room and refused to go down stares. i was angry about my uncle that no one told me but excited that my teachers dog proved me right. turned out the little town of holly was built over Indian burial ground go figure.

when i moved in with grandma i started noticing right away something ere about that trailer. every night when i went to bed something would whisper in my ear all night and i felt like someone was watching me one day i seen someone run from the table to the fridge and disappear grandma was at the table doing bills it was just me and grandma there. i was so happy when we moved up front of the park to another trailer little did i know i would meet my best friends sounds crazy i know but hey there people too and humans shun me. okay well when we got there i immediately felt my energy deplete and an attachment. i sat down on the floor for a little while as i felt energy move around me and i heard voices saying who are you? and your aura, it's purple. when i felt better i stood up and got a glass of water. when we got everything in there and we were all settled in. i was laying in my bed reading and my bottom dresser drawer came out and landed on the floor. i seen out of the corner of my eye someone run out of my room. i got up and told grandma we have some guests. she said no your silly. now don't get me wrong she believes in spirits. that night it was dark in my room i seen someone pop up in front of me i ignored him at first till he grabbed my hair and lifted it up. i turned my light on and he was gone. but i still felt as though he was there watching me sleep he seemed more lonely. two nights later grandma left on a trip up north left me home alone i sat in my room on my computer nothing was on to make a sound. i heard a boy whisper look at her. and a girl whisper i see her. i looked over and said i think i'll introduce my self I'm Tiffany whats your name. i listened for about 40 seconds and heard Reed, Emily.

skipping 3 years later now i've been hearing them more and more and just last night one of them entered my dream his name is Elijah. he was sitting in a chair he was in dark blue jeans and a royal blue hoodie he was average weight had orange-sh red hair clean cut face icey blue eyes pale skin and little brown freckles all over his cheeks. i said Elijah? he looked up and said yeah? we had a conversation in my dream.

This is the best I can do to make this more understandable. Xenofish.