Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Unreported Serial Killers On The Loose

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#46    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 17 September 2013 - 07:33 PM

View PostColumbo, on 16 September 2013 - 03:32 AM, said:

I think you all need to watch this!
https://www.youtube....h?v=ZjLcFp4rIO8
That is interesting but what they dont tell you is that Berkowitz said he was told to kill by a dog.

And Lucas was absolutely insane, claiming he killed 300 people....come on

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#47    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,468 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 17 September 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostHilander, on 03 September 2012 - 02:14 AM, said:

The individual murders are usually reported in the news but if they are going on a killing spree across different states the connection may not be talked about.  At least not in the beginning until they get a composite of how the perpertrator might look.  Then they might want to run that picture everywhere to find out if someone recognizes them.
The law was changed down to Ted Bundy, before him the different states did not have a system and did not communicate with each other when a serial killer was crossing states and killing.
How a person might look like is only achieved by having eye witnesses, hence why profiling is used.
Murders are not attributed to being the work of a serial killer until 3 or more murders have been committed and a link is found, hence why it is not reported that it is the work of a  serial killer until there is a pattern and continuation of murders, sometimes it is over a period of a week, sometimes months and in many cases, years.

Edited by freetoroam, 17 September 2013 - 09:09 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#48    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:18 PM

Yeah Ted Bundy was a monster, I saw and interview with him after he was caught and the way he described the murders was kind of strange  he would say " and then he would hit her over the head" Like he was actually watching someone else commit the murder.

Edited by ReaperS_ParadoX, 19 September 2013 - 10:21 PM.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#49    HeathenRoyalty

HeathenRoyalty

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

• "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." -Hunter S. Thompson

Posted 19 September 2013 - 10:48 PM

Speaking of serial killers, I heard something the other day about some people being found at a lake somewhere.The first couple was found in the lake, in their car. The second group was some teenagers found in their car at the same lake. The couple had been missing since the 60's and the teenagers had been missing since the 70's I think.

#50    ReddHeadsRantings

ReddHeadsRantings

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 01:08 PM

Unsolved Serial Killings by RJ Parker published March 2014
"estimate that there are between 35 and 50 serial killers on the loose and active in theUnited States alone. Some even put the number closer in the hundreds."

Yeah-there out there...

#51    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,764 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:26 AM

Iam sure there is unreported  serial killers out there.

#52    DrZazlos

DrZazlos

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:05 PM

Country's such as the US, Canada, Australia, Russia etc etc with huge land mass will definitely harbor some unknown serial killers.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users