Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rothschilds

Rafterman

Very interesting new Skeptoid podcast on the Rothschilds.

Frankly I had never heard of them until I started frequenting this forum and of course got a fairly one-sided opinion of them from my fellow posters.

For those interested in another take on the subject of the Rothschilds, enjoy - you can read or download the podcast.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4311

• Like 2

This must be your first "border-stuff" forum then... they're literally everywhere in conspiracy forums and such at least, but mass media, no. Still, I heard they had stepped down a notch and that there's a new power guy in their place. Who knows...

• Like 1

I wish i could see your video rafterman .. let me guess, it portrays them as just exceptionally good businessmen ?

mhm.

This article is interesting.. it's about gold , with some good Rothschild background info .

http://www.financialsense.com/contributors/gary-dorsch/whats-behind-the-global-flight-into-gold

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1

In the 76th Congress 1st Session Senate Document No. 23 - National Economy and the Backing System of The United States. On page 98 we find that Benjamin Franklin Says. "The Rothchild Bank caused a bill to be introduced in the English Parliment which provided no colony of England could issue their our Money." Franklin concluded the Rothchild's bill and their bank was the cause of the Revolutionary War here in the US.

Within the same document we find these words by Mayer Anselm Rothchild. " Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." ( He knew he could control that country)

There are several references the the Rothchilds in this document and their control over banking.

So there are some facts. You just have to know where to look.

I've been a legal researcher and investigator for a number of years. So, I've learned where to look. :yes:

Edited by TheEVPman
  • Like 1

In the 76th Congress 1st Session Senate Document No. 23 - National Economy and the Backing System of The United States. On page 98 we find that Benjamin Franklin Says. "The Rothchild Bank caused a bill to be introduced in the English Parliment which provided no colony of England could issue their our Money." Franklin concluded the Rothchild's bill and their bank was the cause of the Revolutionary War here in the US.

Within the same document we find these words by Mayer Anselm Rothchild. " Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes the laws." ( He knew he could control that country)

There are several references the the Rothchilds in this document and their control over banking.

I've been a legal researcher and investigator for a number of years. So, I've learned where to look. :yes:

Impressive, the Rothchilds a natural curiousity of yours? I've always kind of thought them along the same lines as the Rockefellers.

Edited by Spid3rCyd3

Did you read/listen to the podcast at the link?

The above quote is addressed quite thoroughly.

And I'm a bit confused about the Benjamin Franklin reference - is someone claiming he said that at the 76th Congress? Quite a feat if he did.

I wish i could see your video rafterman .. let me guess, it portrays them as just exceptionally good businessmen ?

mhm.

This article is interesting.. it's about gold , with some good Rothschild background info .

http://www.financial...light-into-gold

It's not a video. It's a podcast with transcript - so you read or listen.

Yes, good info in your link. No one is claiming that the Rothschilds didn't have a lot of influence at one time in history.

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

So no one knows much about ol' Mayer's childhood, but they do know that Mayer's pappy traded rare coins with royalty. That's... hmmm.. well, hey, that makes sense. Perfectly logical.

Also, no addressing of the fact that "Rothschild" isn't actually their last name.

Not sure what you're getting at with your first point.

As to the second, so?

It's not a video. It's a podcast with transcript - so you read or listen.

Yes, good info in your link. No one is claiming that the Rothschilds didn't have a lot of influence at one time in history.

Yes . I wonder if their wealth has decreased or Increased since then? wealth and influence do go hand in hand in hand

Edited by lightly

They print all the money, so it isn't about wealth or riches at this point. It's really about power and control, yet still hidden (or mostly hidden) from the masses.

Here'd one of them in an interesting pose, nice skull and bones belt... :innocent:

David-De-Rothschild-and-b-001.jpg

They print all the money, so it isn't about wealth or riches at this point. It's really about power and control, yet still hidden (or mostly hidden) from the masses.

* and what buys power and control ??$?

Yes all paper money and other valuable ink on paper... but gold is not printed. Hard to verify, but I've read that the Rothschilds own about 85% of all gold held as a commodity . ( not including jewelry) . It is a fact that recently, they, the Rothschilds, have dropped out of the gold market and stopped buying or selling gold. What will be of value in a global economic crash?... ink or gold?

Edited by lightly

Link please.

* and what buys power and control ??$?

Yes all paper money and other valuable ink on paper... but gold is not printed. Hard to verify, but I've read that the Rothschilds own about 85% of all gold held as a commodity . ( not including jewelry) . It is a fact that recently, they, the Rothschilds, have dropped out of the gold market and stopped buying or selling gold. What will be of value in a global economic crash?... ink or gold?

link please and how does it square with this? http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Given what has been offered as a counter in this thread, I think Mr. Dunning is spot on in his analysis - although the belt buckle was VERY convincing.

link please and how does it square with this? http://www.wealthdaily.com/articles/who-owns-worlds-gold/2491

Given what has been offered as a counter in this thread, I think Mr. Dunning is spot on in his analysis - although the belt buckle was VERY convincing.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/3628971.stm the above link simply verifies that Rothchilds have stopped trading gold. Your link omits any mention of private ownership of gold?

Area69, on 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

to which rafterman replies;

As to the second, so?

and i end up thinking;

how come i could understand point 1 that area69 made ..yet rafter apparently didn't?

and why does rafter just more or less shrug (so what) at point 2?

what? do we need PHD's to have our opinions validated?

you're telling me you can't see what area69 is driving at?

this is the problem, people... when you can't glean a bit of info from another fellow human being.. who are you accepting your info from?

..people with PHD's?

• Like 1

http://news.bbc.co.u...s/3628971.stm the above link simply verifies that Rothchilds have stopped trading gold. Your link omits any mention of private ownership of gold?

So then how can they be so uberpowerful if the gold is held by countries? If all of the gold listed in the link I posted used to be owned by the Rothchilds (highly doubtful) and they no longer own it, then where is their wealth and power?

http://www.bibliotec.../rothschild.htm

Plenty of info about the old Rothschild Bloodline.

if you're interested.....

Interested in a bunch of conspiracy mumbo jumbo that is primarily just a regurgitation of the "evil Joooosssssss" meme?

News from today about the Rothschild and Rockefeller team up -

http://www.telegraph...h-creation.html

I never said they aren't a wealthy family. The puppet masters of the world, however, is nonsense.

Area69, on 24 May 2012 - 01:00 PM, said:

to which rafterman replies;

As to the second, so?

and i end up thinking;

how come i could understand point 1 that area69 made ..yet rafter apparently didn't?

and why does rafter just more or less shrug (so what) at point 2?

what? do we need PHD's to have our opinions validated?

you're telling me you can't see what area69 is driving at?

this is the problem, people... when you can't glean a bit of info from another fellow human being.. who are you accepting your info from?

..people with PHD's?

Howsa bout you 'splain it to me? I get tired of people just posting anecdotes (non sourced by the way) as "proof" of something. So what, the guy traded coins with royalty. Royalty had to get their coins from somewhere and if this guy was a trader, who else would they get them from.

As to the name, Jews all over the world have been changing their names for centuries due to persecution. How does that evidence of anything?

Again, none of the original statements were sourced.

I'm still seeing nothing in this thread to counter the sourced information posted by Mr. Dunning in the Skeptoid segment.

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Impressive, the Rothchilds a natural curiousity of yours? I've always kind of thought them along the same lines as the Rockefellers.

Rafterman I posted the news article because other people are interested in the connection between these 2 families, such as spid3rCyd3, plus it is current news. One of the typical things seen throughout the times with all the elite families is these mergers and "team ups" which happen do so for very strategic reasons.

Unit, as for what you are talking about, their other name is Bauer, there are a few other names associated with them too, from old family mergers and intermarriages yeons ago. My Bavarian and Prussian family roots / history is connected to a couple of the families.

• Like 1

thanks for the input, blu3

Howsa bout you 'splain it to me? I get tired of people just posting anecdotes (non sourced by the way) as "proof" of something. So what, the guy traded coins with royalty. Royalty had to get their coins from somewhere and if this guy was a trader, who else would they get them from.

hmm.. ok i've given this some thought.. you've explicitly asked for a 'source' ..which you know i don't have (other than myself) because i was just making an observation back there (didn't think i was witty enough to be dispensing anecdotes?) ...since we KNOW the dynasty that unfolded, what i'm SUGGESTING is, the guy was no simple coin trader.. but if you want to call me on it, fine, you're right, i don't have any PROOF nor do i have a SOURCE. i came to this conclucion of my own accord.. i guess it's a case of 'i saw what the first guy was also IMPLYING and agreed with it' /shrugs

..i just find your stance on the matter to be akin to the Bush family and the Saudi elite as just being friends?

in the same way lady gaga is just an entertainter, right?

even now, i'm not trying to disrespect you, and if you've followed the story thus far, i don't understand why you also couldn't make that connection (that the other poster and myself came to) ...unless you're somehow sympathetic to mayer amschell? it would seem the other poster and myself are not willing to give the rothschilds the benefit of the doubt.

i don't know how to 'splain my reasoning to you.. or even if i ought to? maybe the other poster could come back and get the ball rolling on that? it would have something to do with the inequality often displayed by the elite, now and past.., and the fact that they are happy to 'sit on' all that wealth and power, rather than share it, or even invest it into undertakings that might improve many lives. see, how one remains sympathetic to that, i do not understand. yet i would not insist that you 'splain yourself to me, do you understand?

now don't get angry and try to undermine what i've said.. because the fact still stands (as i said) "we know how that dynasty came about" and the other poster and myself are both perfectly aware of how we came to our conclusions..we are just suprised that you did not, that's all.. and noone is insulting you or directing anecdotes at you....

..yet

thanks for the input, blu3

hmm.. ok i've given this some thought.. you've explicitly asked for a 'source' ..which you know i don't have (other than myself) because i was just making an observation back there (didn't think i was witty enough to be dispensing anecdotes?) ...since we KNOW the dynasty that unfolded, what i'm SUGGESTING is, the guy was no simple coin trader.. but if you want to call me on it, fine, you're right, i don't have any PROOF nor do i have a SOURCE. i came to this conclucion of my own accord.. i guess it's a case of 'i saw what the first guy was also IMPLYING and agreed with it' /shrugs

..i just find your stance on the matter to be akin to the Bush family and the Saudi elite as just being friends?

in the same way lady gaga is just an entertainter, right?

even now, i'm not trying to disrespect you, and if you've followed the story thus far, i don't understand why you also couldn't make that connection (that the other poster and myself came to) ...unless you're somehow sympathetic to mayer amschell? it would seem the other poster and myself are not willing to give the rothschilds the benefit of the doubt.

i don't know how to 'splain my reasoning to you.. or even if i ought to? maybe the other poster could come back and get the ball rolling on that? it would have something to do with the inequality often displayed by the elite, now and past.., and the fact that they are happy to 'sit on' all that wealth and power, rather than share it, or even invest it into undertakings that might improve many lives. see, how one remains sympathetic to that, i do not understand. yet i would not insist that you 'splain yourself to me, do you understand?

now don't get angry and try to undermine what i've said.. because the fact still stands (as i said) "we know how that dynasty came about" and the other poster and myself are both perfectly aware of how we came to our conclusions..we are just suprised that you did not, that's all.. and noone is insulting you or directing anecdotes at you....

..yet

Thank you for the clarification.

I'm still, however, holding to my original point that while they are still a wealthy family, they in no way have the ability to "control the world" as many claim. All one has to to do is look at the assets of the G8 nations and the assets of the largest corporations on the planet to see that any wealth that the Rothchilds hold is dwarfed by comparison. Hell, Wal Mart has more control over the world economy than they do.