Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 7 votes

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10148 replies to this topic

#1426    cormac mac airt

cormac mac airt

Telekinetic

• 7,596 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 08:39 PM, said:

Your opinion on the Hopkins analysis?

Even when he says it can be done by hand, you stick your fingers in your ears and yell "La la la la la la, I can't hear you".  and "Nuh uh".

You've taken willfull ignorance to a whole new low.

cormac

The city and citizens, which you yesterday described to us in fiction, we will now transfer to the world of reality. It shall be the ancient city of Athens, and we will suppose that the citizens whom you imagined, were our veritable ancestors, of whom the priest spoke; they will perfectly harmonise, and there will be no inconsistency in saying that the citizens of your republic are these ancient Athenians. --  Plato's Timaeus

#1427    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 07:07 PM, said:

Cieza de Leon told that the Chachapoyas had lighter skin than other South American peoples and blond hair.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Lighter skin doesn't make them Caucasians.

I have met many in the Amazon jungle who had lighter skin than most other native South Americans, but I can tell you they didn't look Caucasian at all.

People have some prejudice about how Native Americans should look like, but have you ever looked at all the different Caucasians? Some have blue eyes, some have brown eyes, some have black eyes, some have curly hair, some have straight hair, some have brown hair, some have blond hair, and  so on.

And you know what a lack of proteins does to the color of your hair (think IRON deficiency) when your people are black haired? It makes it red or blond(ish)

#1428    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

The -L- posted pics of Oannes, the Sumerian/Babylonian civilizer.

Posted Image

As if that proves something alien, lol.

Maybe the Romans were aliens too?

Check this pic:

Posted Image

Edited by Abramelin, 10 December 2012 - 09:31 PM.

#1429    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Lighter skin doesn't make them Caucasians.

I have met many in the Amazon jungle who had lighter skin than most other native South Americans, but I can tell you they didn't look Caucasian at all.

People have some prejudice about how Native Americans should look like, but have you ever looked at all the different Caucasians? Some have blue eyes, some have brown eyes, some have black eyes, some have curly hair, some have straight hair, some have brown hair, some have blond hair, and  so on.

And you know what a lack of proteins does to the color of your hair (think IRON deficiency) when your people are black haired? It makes it red or blond(ish)

Blond haired natives in south America? :hmm:

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Check this pic:

Posted Image

No I post it in another light. Could it be that Sumer start by fishing? We know it started in south?

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

#1430    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,514 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 10 December 2012 - 06:39 PM, said:

Maybe, just maybe, the Spanish were not impressed by the natives stonework since they would have been quite familiar with their own European standards of building complex cathedrals with huge domes, roads, bridges etc and elaborate artwork, literature, science and engineering.  When they saw the natives stacking stones using brute-force methods they probably thought it was no big deal.
If the Incas were using some advanced engineering methods that impressed the Spaniards I would think it safe to say they would have begun using it in their home country.
Because the "enlightened" and "holy" Spanish wanted absolutely nothing to do with the grubby heathens except take their gold and relieve their "I've been on a boat for six months with only men for company" stresses.

View Postzoser, on 10 December 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Extremely convenient and a cop out.  Are you really saying that they chose to build churches using inferior methods rather than let them stand forever?  Really?
See above.

View Postmcrom901, on 10 December 2012 - 08:23 PM, said:

Posted Image
Can we have a moratorium on Georgio for a while? It's just sad the venom directed at him now.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#1431    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

Abe what do you say about post 1357? If you ask me that church would disapear in a day.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.

#1432    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,437 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:31 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:26 PM, said:

Check this pic:

Posted Image

Maybe the Romans were aliens?

Heck, me and the Human Genome Project think that we carry the DNA of aliens.  All of us.

IF we are, so were the Romans.

#1433    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

I ll wait your answer on post 1415 then I will come back. I go to drink tea and eat some cookies. :rolleyes:

Edited by the L, 10 December 2012 - 09:38 PM.

#1434    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Blond haired natives in south America? :hmm:

No I post it in another light. Could it be that Sumer start by fishing? We know it started in south?

Blond as in "not black", yes.

=

I think the meaning of that 'fish suit' says they came from the seas, that they had traveled the seas.

#1435    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,514 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

Well "Blondie" in the Good, the Bad and the Ugly was called that because he had lighter coloured skin then the rest of the characters (you'll notice that Clint Eastwood isn't blond).

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

I think the meaning of that 'fish suit' says they came from the seas, that they had traveled the seas.
Maybe like pissed Australians at the cricket wearing watermelons on their heads, the priests thought it would be cool to wear a trout on their heads.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
Only I will remain.

#1436    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

They would stink.

#1437    Abramelin

Abramelin

-

• 18,109 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

View Postthe L, on 10 December 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

I ll wait your answer on post 1415 then I will come back. I go to drink tea and eat some cookies. :rolleyes:

Give me some sort of summary; there are too many links in that post of yours.

#1438    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,514 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

They would stink.
they were funky mer-dudes.

Only I will remain.

#1439    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:51 PM, said:

Give me some sort of summary; there are too many links in that post of yours.
I dont think that I could sum it but I would try. So you try be picky what interesting you.
Thread about Hessdalen where Plasma appears often. Its open lab for studying UFO. There my stance was that there is something more then plasma. Sceptics were on other side.

Fisrt link is interview done by me with Erling Strand just for UM.
Second is interview done by me with Massimo Teodorani just for UM. Great guys. especially Massimo.
Here is he talking in EU parlaminet.

listen from start as you wrote , if bothers you, listen from 30 minutes. If realy doesnt your interests from 42....
Note-Massimo although awesome and nice guy is very very critical and sceptic guy.
Double helix like DNA is forming by plasma...cmon how sick is that?

Then there is link about Plasma life form.
In Romania in lab plasma grow, replicate and communicate.

So can Jinns be plasma?

Did Moses spoke to Plasma? Alive or not alive. If is alive as research show then we are already and in this moment right now visited by ETs. If not alive  did VLF (very low frequencies ) cause hallucinations so Moses thought that speak with burning bush.

View PostAbramelin, on 10 December 2012 - 09:35 PM, said:

Blond as in "not black", yes.

=

Moche

Posted Image

Posted Image

or Vikings?

See this Moche vase. Blond man with beard rape black girl.

Posted Image

Or maybe they have power of prediction like this one.

Posted Image

Abe you interupted me in my dinner. Now Im gonna to finish my last two cookies. :tu:

#1440    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,500 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:30 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 10 December 2012 - 09:42 AM, said:

seems I've been taken in by Osmagnic's hoax.
Pity, I 'm rather enamoured by the idea of of hidden tunnels and mysterious predecessor cultures.

I agree, and it is a shame, I too had my hopes up earlier in the piece. Especially for the Gympie one.

If you do not mind a bit of fiction, Rex Gilroy tells a colorful tale of a race he claims were in Australia before the Indigenous that he has called the Uru.

Edited by psyche101, 10 December 2012 - 10:31 PM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who