Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreams from last night

Mikeinpgh

I had a few dreams last night. There were at least 2 that involved a blinding sun. I remember, I kept looking for my sunglasses or I forgot my sunglasses. I couldn't see. I was with a few people, but I'm not sure who.

Another dream involved a sexual experience with a beautiful black woman. She had tattoos, if that has any significance. It was more than just sex. There was actually a strong feeling of want, lust, or passion, maybe love. I'm not sure how to explain.

I usually don't dream this much.

Any ideas what was going on besides maybe just being horney LOL.

Edited by Mikeinpgh
  • Like 2

I had a few dreams last night. There were at least 2 that involved a blinding sun. I remember, I kept looking for my sunglasses or I forgot my sunglasses. I couldn't see. I was with a few people, but I'm not sure who.

Another dream involved a sexual experience with a beautiful black woman. She had tattoos, if that has any significance. It was more than just sex. There was actually a strong feeling of want, lust, or passion, maybe love. I'm not sure how to explain.

I usually don't dream this much.

Any ideas what was going on besides maybe just being horney LOL.

I think it just means that you secretly wish for a 'wild' African safari... Lust could imply a subconscious desire. And if the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet are correct, you could find all of the above - a group of people (in villages or tourists), a strong sun, dark-skinned chicks, promiscuity in the wilderness, strange marks on the skin of some creatures (sometimes natural like in cheetahs and in leopards and sometimes just native tattoos), etc.

Go get'em tiger! And don't forget the sunscreen and those shades... :yes:

I think it just means that you secretly wish for a 'wild' African safari... Lust could imply a subconscious desire. And if the Discovery Channel and Animal Planet are correct, you could find all of the above - a group of people (in villages or tourists), a strong sun, dark-skinned chicks, promiscuity in the wilderness, strange marks on the skin of some creatures (sometimes natural like in cheetahs and in leopards and sometimes just native tattoos), etc.

Go get'em tiger! And don't forget the sunscreen and those shades... :yes:

LOL :w00t:

That is the best reply ever!

The funny thing is you are probably right about the subconcious desire. I better plan that trip to Africa.

Thanks for the reply :st

These were seperate dreams though. Anybody else have a guess. I really felt the need to find the meaning of these dreams.