Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

3 friends become 'possessed' by Ouija board

seeder

Three American friends hospitalised after becoming 'possessed' following Ouija board game in Mexican village

Alexandra Huerta, 22, reportedly playing with Ouija board in Mexican village

Joined by her brother Sergio, 23, and 18-year-old cousin Fernando Cuevas

But minutes into game, trio apparently started acting in a 'trance-like state'

Alexandra began 'growling', while her relatives were suffering hallucinations

The players were taken to hospital, where they were treated with painkillers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2665899/Possessed-girl.html#ixzz35TNhVhTu

• Like 1

Still on my list of things to try. But no one ever wants to try it with me....

Still on my list of things to try. But no one ever wants to try it with me....

I dont think I have the kinds of friends I could trust NOT to fool around! Ive never seen the point in it really, tho Im aware many want to have to go

• Like 2

I dont think I have the kinds of friends I could trust NOT to fool around! Ive never seen the point in it really, tho Im aware many want to have to go

ahhh I see lol

I just want to see if anything weird happens, worst case none thing happens. But alas my friends are just too superstitious i guess lol

In America we call the Gas company to check for leaks....We of little faith.

What's up with that Flock only Priest?

• Like 5

I wonder if, being the age they are...one of them recorded it on their phones? If I ever went into something like this Id want to film it!! Just in case :lol:

• Like 3

I have to point out that Mexico is also the country where images of Mary and Jesus appear on everything from rusted metal to pavement oil stains. Probably not the best cross section of humanity if you are looking for rational interpretations.

• Like 8

Painkillers? :huh:

The article states it as administered to ensure they don't hurt themselves. My guess is the medication was used like tranquilizers.

• Like 1

"La plus belle des ruses du diable est de vous persuader qu'il n'existe pas." ("The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist.") - Charles Baudelaire

"Boy, you knock on the devil's door and he will head slam you through the wall" - Sherrilyn Kenyon, No Mercy

"The thief [devil] comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly." - Jesus, John 10:10

Edited by Sundew
  • Like 1

She got her 15 minutes of fame but it seems the boys kind of chickend out at the last minute. Watching the video it is so palpably obvious the girl is faking that I am surprised they didn't fine her for abusing emergency services. Of course this is Mexico, land of UFOs, chupacabras and hourly Mary sightings.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

I once went to a hypnotist show at a comedy club. I learned that before the show, the hypnotist would do a few examples to the audience and pick the people who seemed to respond effortlessly to his commands. The members that did not respond were immune to this power, due to their disbelief. Maybe this is a real possession or they strongly believed they were possessed?

Edited by maximusnow

I'm really wondering just what would be classified as traits of possession because if I saw someone vomit stuff that shouldn't be there or levitate or do something really out of the ordinary, I'm guessing that a lot of people would change their minds.

I'm curious because I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet on this site but has anyone else seen the video of the girl that is giving makeup tips and midway through the video, she stops and smashes her face several times on the computer? A buddy of mine showed it to me because I didn't believe him and this is one of those things that I wish I could've unwatched. She's a pretty girl so I would think that she would not do that on her own so I'm not sure what to make of that video. I'm not going to put a link here because it is potentially disturbing. I'm not saying it is possession but I don't know what could be going on there because she is speaking coherently and looks to be ok, just a run of the mill video.

I'm really wondering just what would be classified as traits of possession because if I saw someone vomit stuff that shouldn't be there or levitate or do something really out of the ordinary, I'm guessing that a lot of people would change their minds.

I'm curious because I haven't seen anyone bring this up yet on this site but has anyone else seen the video of the girl that is giving makeup tips and midway through the video, she stops and smashes her face several times on the computer? A buddy of mine showed it to me because I didn't believe him and this is one of those things that I wish I could've unwatched. She's a pretty girl so I would think that she would not do that on her own so I'm not sure what to make of that video. I'm not going to put a link here because it is potentially disturbing. I'm not saying it is possession but I don't know what could be going on there because she is speaking coherently and looks to be ok, just a run of the mill video.

People don't levitate so we don't really have to worry about possession more than say, mental illness or stupidity.

Edited by sinewave

I am not sure I would believe this story but I think they can work sometimes. Its not the fact that its a toy you can make one yourself its the same. Its a tool to talk with the dead no matter who its made by, I would never have one in my house.

Maybe some bad Mexican food?

or Tequila! Maybe they swallowed the worm?!
  • Like 2