Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Stop selling eggs and flour to under-16s

Still Waters

Police are urging shopkeepers not to sell eggs and flour to under-16s ahead of Halloween amid fears pranksters might use them to cause mischief.

Officers said they launched the crackdown in King's Cross in central London after youths pelted homes with homemade concoctions in trick or treat pranks in previous years.

The Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) said vulnerable and elderly residents have been targeted.

https://uk.news.yaho...08.html#ZTPlwFf

This just shows you how pathetic we are becoming here. I know the police don't want kids egging people's front doors and so on. So give them a sweety and they'll go away.

• Like 1

You have got to be kidding me.

Knives are dangerous! Let's nerf the world, OverSword!

With the price increase of eggs here in the U.S. I bet we'll be seeing more poo-on-fire-bag pranks this year.

• Like 3

lmao, so your kids do the same sht ours do on helloween?? btw, if your car gets hit, wash it same day, if egg dries on the paint, it will leave permanent stain.

I guess no Halloween cookies or cupcakes then?

Harte

• Like 2

flour? i guess we missed that one. We practiced time tested old traditions, like window soaping and outhouse tipping. (once)

ok.. and one poo firebag on the porch. We laughed till it hurt! :lol:

What happened to rolling people's yards with toilet paper? You weren't popular if your yard didn't get rolled at least two or three times a year. :lol:

• Like 1