Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How Much Longer?

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,665 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 06 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

http://www.guardian....maty-kazakhstan

Surprise, surprise, Iran isn't willing to accept any current offers.  Russia says progress has been made - but they would, wouldn't they?  So the question is how long before concrete steps are taken to impede this weapons program or WILL any steps be taken?  If not, what do you see as the fallout (sorry, NPI) of a nuclear Iran on the region and the world?  Is the Korean mess a picture of our future?

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:05 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Also Iran causing a wide devide?! LOL

Yeah cause the US and Israel not even styaing for Irans speeches at the UN meeting isn't rude or anything...

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,307 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:23 PM

any second now ....

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#4    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,407 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:24 PM

I don't think Iran is going to stop enriching uranium, they just want some or all of the sanctions lifted.  What we can do about their nuclear aspirations isn't much outside of sanctions.  Don't think anyone is interested in another war except for Israel.

Iran does have a science and tech agreement with North Korea.

Last year, Iran denied a UN panel report saying that North Korea and Iran appear to have been regularly exchanging ballistic missiles, components and technology in violation of UN sanctions.

North Korea and Iran sign tech agreement

The Russians are usually on anyone's side but the United States.

#5    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 7,307 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:35 PM

there is a lot of old cold war stockpiles unaccounted for by the 'Nuclear Powers' ... it is a common belief that most of it is stashed in the Kim's old back yard.

Little Kim can sell them and make big bucks without even a proper running enrichment facility, the banks are already rubbing greasy palms in glee

Edited by third_eye, 06 April 2013 - 11:36 PM.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#6    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:51 PM

View Postand then, on 06 April 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

http://www.guardian....maty-kazakhstan

Surprise, surprise, Iran isn't willing to accept any current offers.  Russia says progress has been made - but they would, wouldn't they?  So the question is how long before concrete steps are taken to impede this weapons program or WILL any steps be taken?  If not, what do you see as the fallout (sorry, NPI) of a nuclear Iran on the region and the world?  Is the Korean mess a picture of our future?

I personally think that All the countries stating Iran cannot have nuclear power, while those same countries have nuclear power, is hypocritical.......

IF Iran want's nuclear weapon's then it (in my opinion) would be just for defense and NOT to attack some other country, how many countries that have nuclear weapons have been attacked ? not many IF any
The countries I would worry about more is North Korea and Pakistan, they are the more volatile countries in my opinion
And silly as it sound's USA, as they are the ONLY country to ever use nuclear weapons so far

"Only two nuclear weapons have been used in the course of warfare, both by the United States near the end of World War II. On 6 August 1945, a uranium gun-type fission bomb code-named "Little Boy" was detonated over the Japanese city of Hiroshima. Three days later, on 9 August, a plutonium implosion-type fission bomb code-named "Fat Man" was exploded over Nagasaki, Japan. These two bombings resulted in the deaths of approximately 200,000 people—mostly civilians—from acute injuries sustained from the explosions."

Quote from
http://en.wikipedia..../Nuclear_weapon

Posted Image

#7    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,665 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:07 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 06 April 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

I personally think that All the countries stating Iran cannot have nuclear power, while those same countries have nuclear power, is hypocritical.......

IF Iran want's nuclear weapon's then it (in my opinion) would be just for defense and NOT to attack some other country, how many countries that have nuclear weapons have been attacked ? not many IF any
The countries I would worry about more is North Korea and Pakistan, they are the more volatile countries in my opinion
And silly as it sound's USA, as they are the ONLY country to ever use nuclear weapons so far

Quote from
http://en.wikipedia..../Nuclear_weapon
The use of the atomic bombs saved more lives by far than it cost.  That was a war - a war started by the Japanese and they paid the price.  Iran wants to dominate the M.E. and control access to most of the oil in the world.  You okay with a religious nutjob telling you what your goods, services and food will cost?  The ability to control the price of that energy affects EVERYTHING.  But hey - as long as we keep everything fair, right?   Unbelievable.... :no:

#8    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:14 AM

Somehow, I get the feeling that North Korea and Iran is planning some kind of simultaneously nuclear attack on the world,they have been in kahoots for a while with exchanging missles and nuke power, ect.Iran wanting to bring about this chaos that spoken about in their religion to have Islam dominate the world.

#9    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:38 AM

View Postand then, on 07 April 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

a war started by the Japanese and they paid the price.

That's actually debateable.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#10    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:41 AM

View Postand then, on 07 April 2013 - 01:07 AM, said:

The use of the atomic bombs saved more lives by far than it cost.  That was a war - a war started by the Japanese and they paid the price.  Iran wants to dominate the M.E. and control access to most of the oil in the world.  You okay with a religious nutjob telling you what your goods, services and food will cost?  The ability to control the price of that energy affects EVERYTHING.  But hey - as long as we keep everything fair, right?   Unbelievable.... :no:

The use of those Atomic Bombs saved lives by killing INNOCENT civilian's, including women and children, and in my opinion was done so as a test, to test the capabilities of the Atomic bomb (there is only so much You can learn from dropping the A bomb in the middle of nowhere)

As for having a nutjob telling me what goods, services and food will cost, I am sure there is more than one nutjob in the UK government that does that already.....

The last time Iran invaded another country was 214 years ago, can the same be said for other power hungry country's, including UK and US ?

It seems like when it come's to Iran You have already made Your mind up on the subject, (possibly due to them being an enemy of Israel ?) It might pay You to take those rose coloured glasses off and look at the issue with an open mind...

Pakistan is a volatile country with a lot of extremist's, they have nuclear power/weapon's, why are You not concerned about them ? as much as You are concerned about Iran ?
North Korea is volatile and they are also testing nuclear weapon's, why are You not concerned about them ? as much as You are concerned about Iran ?

Iran trying to make nuclear weapon's, is at this moment in time pure speculation, and possibly propaganda (for an excuse to attack them ?)

Posted Image

#11    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:01 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 07 April 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

The last time Iran invaded another country was 214 years ago

That's the type of fact people don't want to hear, instead they would rather listen to the rhetoric that manipulates them into allowing invasion of other countries.

#12    docyabut2

docyabut2

Government Agent

• 3,424 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

Jackoftrades qoute-
The use of those Atomic Bombs saved lives by killing INNOCENT civilian's, including women and children, and in my opinion was done so as a test, to test the capabilities of the Atomic bomb (there is only so much You can learn from dropping the A bomb in the middle of nowhere)

Your right,but the US didn`t know the devastating after affects those bombs would have on people, is why the US and Russia had a cold war, both knew there would be no winners in a nuclear war. So any of these small country with nukes should know better, but do they? It isnt defence when North Korea and Iran are sharing nuclear power.

#13    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,334 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostCoffey, on 07 April 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

Which bit?
Because the Japanese did strike Pearl Harbour, declaring war scant moments before the first bombs dropped and all because they didn't want the Yanks getting involved in their "military adventurism".
America was well and truly in it's "if we ignore it, it's not happening" phase in 1941.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#14    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,665 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostCoffey, on 07 April 2013 - 01:38 AM, said:

Anything is debatable.  When a bias is  so intransigent that the focus of it can do NO right, ever, then any debate becomes moot however.

#15    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:32 AM

What business do we have with Iran besides sanctions. None. So why should they care what we think.

I like the Central Bank that isnt a Rothschilds bank. Same thing happened in Iraq and Libya. We all know what happened to them. Thats what we really care about. Not the nuke issue. Thats just the excuse to be asshats to them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users