Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Crop circles appear in Eastern Washington

Saru

A series of mysterious crop circles have turned up in a wheat field near to the Grand Coulee dam.

Mysterious crop circles have appeared in an Eastern Washington wheat field - not far from the nation’s largest hydropower producer — but area farmers preparing for the summer’s harvest find the distraction more amusing than alarming.

arrow3.gifRead more...

Edit: there is one if you click on photos but it's a bad photo. :td:

Edited by Coffey

Awful photo! Looks like a very basic design though. Doubtful it's anything but man made.

• Like 3

Edit: there is one if you click on photos but it's a bad photo. :td:

Awful photo! Looks like a very basic design though. Doubtful it's anything but man made.

I only read the article because you both mentioned the photo's. I don't think they have the same experience we do when it comes to photographing Crop Circles. The photo's are abysmal, thanks for the warnings, shame I didn't listen to them.

• Like 1

wat kind of angle is tht?

A wrong angle?

• Like 5

That's not super far from where I live. Maybe I can get there this weekend and snap some better pics.

Sorry, wrong thread. Post removed

Edited by bison
  • Like 1

As long as this crop 'circle' doesn't show up, we won't have to worry:

CropSkull.jpg

• Like 2

£10 on 'em being manmade.

£20 pound on them being man-made and having 'Made in China' stamped on them somewhere.

• Like 2

Here are some other photos. plus some from older ones near Wilbur,WA. Maybe I'll drive over there this Sunday.

PHOTOS

Edited by cerberusxp

totally manmade..Iam thinking of making one myself? any suggestions?

Do it at night and make them round. ;)

• Like 1

of course its man made! crop circles were already proved as hoaxes but yet some slow ppl still claim tat they were from aliens, i mean i believe in aliens and all tat but i just dont believe tat they visited Earth...yet :devil::gun:

• Like 2

of course its man made! crop circles were already proved as hoaxes but yet some slow ppl still claim tat they were from aliens, i mean i believe in aliens and all tat but i just dont believe tat they visited Earth...yet :devil::gun:

Agreed.

Just because there are hoax's doesn't mean some of them aren't real. May just proves some jerks decided to try and copy a phenomenon. Doesn't mean that I am saying this one is real either. If these things aren't all hoax's someday we might find there is a logical explanation for them.

• Like 1

Just because there are hoax's doesn't mean some of them aren't real. May just proves some jerks decided to try and copy a phenomenon. Doesn't mean that I am saying this one is real either. If these things aren't all hoax's someday we might find there is a logical explanation for them.

I'm one of those jerks that made a few. It got boring after a while.

This is the second time the ones in Wilbur have come up in the same field. Personally I think the first ones were done by random teens and the farmer enjoyed the publicity so much they did it themselves this year. No farmer thinks that much ruined wheat is funny unless they did it themselves. Which according to the newspaper interviews, they find it humorous.

The ones near the dam were made by those jealous of the attention the ones in Wilbur got.

we already found a logical explaination for then. THEY ARE HOAXED! SURPRISE! :o

They should of taken the photo from on top of the hill in the back ground, this photo is a poorly chosen postion, pity as I like looking at the crop circles. :yes:

If those those 'circles' show up in a forest, or on rock, I might start to doubt they are manmade.

If it is indeed aliens who created these things, they should start creating things no human could copy.

That's of course when they are as intelligent as many think they are,

Edited by Abramelin

crop circles dont rly interest me cuz if some are real you will never know cuz 99.999 are fake so.