Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts
  • Location:Currently in the middle of this land called life, exit is here and near...

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts.

The best answers will of course be given by those who believe in both concepts.

Everyone else will simply say no but go ahead and please yourself skeptics by telling us of your opinion that we already know..boring.

I don't really believe in either ghosts or aliens as others do since I have a preternatural view of them but I would still like to hear from those who do believe and the fascinating theories that will stimulate my imagination.

#2    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,572 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

What are the requirements to be considered a ghost? What becomes a ghost and what doesn't?

Extraterrestrial life is self-explanatory.

#3    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 14 February 2013 - 12:00 PM, said:

What are the requirements to be considered a ghost? What becomes a ghost and what doesn't?

Extraterrestrial life is self-explanatory.

may  i  suggest  a  fue  concepts ...   if  you  run  a  movie   back wards...   you will  see  water  flowing   from  the  glass  into  the  pitcher  ,  the  ball  leaping  into  a  hand  ,  and  a flaming  match  going  out  as  it  is  struck  ...   what  you  may  not see...   but  what  is  clearly  being  seen ,  is   all  the  forces  of  the  universe   playing  out  in  revese...   or  more  correstly in  the  inverse .

you  do  not  see  the  sun light  going   from  the  objects   to  the  sun ,  the  gravity  expelling  at  32ft per sec  squared...   all  the  laws  playing  out  in  the  inverse.

if the  natural  laws   require   a  "one"  state ...  or  a  balance ...   a  ghost  might  be  a collection  of  inverse laws and  common   laws ...  collectivly   being  a balance   to   haveing  either  no  effect  in  time  space  ...   or  a  1:1  null  state  ...

Edited by onereaderone, 14 February 2013 - 12:11 PM.

#4    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,538 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

Sure why not? There are stories of human and animal ghosts. I don't see why other living beings wouldn't have souls or whatever it is that makes a ghost just because they aren't from Earth.

#5    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

There was an X-Files about a Martian ghost that possessed an astronaut. So in the realms of fiction? Yup. In reality, first we gotta prove without a doubt ghosts exists.

Edit: Idea. What if becoming a ghost is something only life from Earth does? What if there's something else 'after death' for another being that evolved under completely different circumstances. Maybe they don't become ghosts but become, say, an electron or the space bats of weird alternate history. Perhaps 'ghosts' are true Earthlings, the spirtual essence of the planet after the living matter has died.

Edited by Hasina, 14 February 2013 - 03:43 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#6    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,206 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

if the aliens can become ghosts here, that means that they must die here. When we have proof that they have come here and died here then I may be able to give a bit more info on how i think.
How would we know if the "ghost" we see is an alien if we never knew what the alien looked like in the first place?
Some of the alleged "human lost soles "ghosts are not even human looking.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#7    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts

• I lost it when I looked in the mirror and saw a clone of myself.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM

I've witnessed an alien spirit. I was lying down to sleep, but not yet asleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. This sound was in the spirit world.  Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short, big-headed with large eyes. He  began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human".

The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thouight that I could understand his langauge before he determined that I was "human". This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.

#8    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,206 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 14 February 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

I've witnessed an alien spirit. I was lying down to sleep, but not yet asleep when I heard the sound of a space craft ringing in my ears. This sound was in the spirit world.  Then all of a sudden, an alien spirit appeared sitting, right before my eyes. He appeared to be a grey, short, big-headed with large eyes. He  began to speak in a language which sounded like an old telegraph machine. His final word was in english and he said, "human".

The interesting part of this is that as I laid there, obviously a human, he thouight that I could understand his langauge before he determined that I was "human". This leads me to believe that their are aliens in human bodies.
:cry:  i don`t know what to say.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

i  have  reasons  of  logic   to  not  beleive  in  aliens ,  but  ....

to  meny  ghosts   and  ufo's   have  been  seen  by  to  meny  people  to  think  that  they  are  not  real .

if  only  1%  of  ghost storys  /  ufo's   are   unexplained...   you  have  a body   of  work  that  would  take  life  times  to  understand  and  go threw .  

its  a good  bet  that  ghosts  are  real ,   to  have  the  two  share common  ground  is  only  reasonable  since  there  is  no  exclusive  reason  they  should  not.

#10    XingWi

XingWi

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

I don't believe in ghosts.

But I have encountered greys in the astral. And that really changed my perspective on this whole "extra-terrestrial" phenomenon.

I believe "aliens" (whether greys, reptilians or mantis) are all astral spirits. What happens to them when they die should probably be like what happens to any other astral spirit when it dies. I believe they are taken to their own purgatory until the judgement day. Anyway this is my belief about them. :)

#11    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,654 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostI believe you, on 14 February 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

Can extraterrestrials become ghosts.

The best answers will of course be given by those who believe in both concepts.

Everyone else will simply say no but go ahead and please yourself skeptics by telling us of your opinion that we already know..boring.

I don't really believe in either ghosts or aliens as others do since I have a preternatural view of them but I would still like to hear from those who do believe and the fascinating theories that will stimulate my imagination.

You do not have the Ultra Top Secret clearance necessary to know the answer.
Therefore, I must smite you.

#12    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

we all know when we die .. we lose 21 gram weigh on the moment we die ! is that our soul ? or spirit (ghost) . or is it just 21 gram of electronic data , data that can be transferred  to another individual  (reincarnation)! tru dimensions , we often call that dimension  heaven or hell ,
tahts why some ppl can recall their previous lives , so is that electronic data or our soul ? and if our body can hold that data, than i don't doubt some of us can see that electronic data "ghost'' .sometimes catch that on camera's.
thoughts  and emotions are merely a product of minor electric currents, we are no different from our own electronic devices , we and aliens are just a bit more complex ''body''.
the question is do we have value as living creature or are we just dust floating in the wind? simply matter and nothing more  ? we live we die we become data"ghost" ,we migrates to the separate dimension once again.
every living creature has that, whatever you want to call it . electronic data , or a soul :D

#13    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 8,206 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostWhyDontYouBeliEveMe, on 14 February 2013 - 09:11 PM, said:

we all know when we die .. we lose 21 gram weigh on the moment we die ! is that our soul ? or spirit (ghost) . or is it just 21 gram of electronic data , data that can be transferred  to another individual  (reincarnation)! tru dimensions , we often call that dimension  heaven or hell ,
tahts why some ppl can recall their previous lives , so is that electronic data or our soul ? and if our body can hold that data, than i don't doubt some of us can see that electronic data "ghost'' .sometimes catch that on camera's.
thoughts  and emotions are merely a product of minor electric currents, we are no different from our own electronic devices , we and aliens are just a bit more complex ''body''.
the question is do we have value as living creature or are we just dust floating in the wind? simply matter and nothing more  ? we live we die we become data"ghost" ,we migrates to the separate dimension once again.
every living creature has that, whatever you want to call it . electronic data , or a soul :D
I am not really quite sure and can`t be bothered to google it right now, but have heard than some people poo themselves when they die, that may be where the 21 grams is........maybe.
But it can also be the moisture in the body.
Plus isn`t that a film with Sean Penn in?

Edited by freetoroam, 14 February 2013 - 09:28 PM.

#14    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,654 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

Yeah, I would say moisture as well.

Without knowing, I nonetheless doubt that our "spirit" has any earthly weight.

Edited by pallidin, 14 February 2013 - 09:32 PM.

#15    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

If you believe in a soul and ghosts then one could easily conjecture extraterrestrials MAY also have a soul therefore it is possible.

Or they may live forever and just cloak up at will...Also would fall into the ghosting category IMO.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users