Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#3016    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

Brent Blanchard, the world's LEADING authority on demolition implosions.
So lets start the count again. Remember you said thousands of demo experts agree with the OCT.

So that's 1 demo expert.....lol

Sorry but Vincent Dunn is a retired Firefighter Chief and not a demolition expert.

So that's still only 1 demolition expert.

Sorry but I can't find a name and tolateforregrets doesn't sound like a demolition company to me. Does it sound like a demolition company to you?? lol

So you still only have 1 demolition expert.

Again, see how you act fraudulently when you are exposed yet again.

This is not a demolition company and neither is the person writing the article a demolition expert.

So out of these thousands of demolition experts, you still only have 1 demolition expert and an ex FDNY chief who is not a demolition expert and 2 websites which are not companies and neither perform demolitions.

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! lol

Lets check the last one out....lol

Still on 1 remember..lol

Care to point out these thousands of demolition experts in the spam you posted above?? lol

I had a look through but the only demo expert you mention is Brent Blanchard again.

So you still only have 1 demolition expert. Mentioning Brent Blanchard twice doesn't count as 2 demolition experts cause they are the same person. i.e. 1 expert!

I'll await for you to carry on with your list of thousands of demolition experts but why don't you save us all some time and instead of posting spam from non demolition experts, you actually try posting quote and names from demolition experts out of these thousands which you think exist? lol

There is no such thing as magic, just magicians and fools.

#3017    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 11 September 2013 - 03:37 PM

View PostStundie, on 11 September 2013 - 08:13 AM, said:

So lets start the count again. Remember you said thousands of demo experts agree with the OCT.

Thousands of demolition workers of companies that support the OCT, Which is to be expected considering that no explosive evidence was ever found at ground zero and it has now been twelve years and here is what we got.

*   No explosions seen as the WTC buildings collapsed

*   No bomb explosions heard as the WTC buildings collapsed

*   No bomb explosions detected on the seismic monitors used by Brent Blanchard's company

*   No explosive hardware found at ground zero

Add to the fact that none of those people you've mentioned has ever produced explosive evidence which is why after 12 years, no explosive evidence exist. In other words, your references offered nothing to backup 911 truther claims that explosives were used.

Now, to the get down to the specifics, the buckling of the WTC buildings was proof that fire, not explosives, was responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings. Simple laws of physics surrounding high temperatures and confined  metals, physical laws governing metals which seems that your people are unaware of. In other words, common sense logic says that since confined steel exposed to high temperatures is not allowed to expand, it will buckle and what did we see just prior to the collapse of the WTC buildings? Buckling, which was witnesses by firefighters, police officers and many others in the area.

I have shown that if exposed steel is subject to temperatures of 1500 degrees, it will lose a good portion of its strength and unable to support structural loads. Now, where is your evidence that fire was NOT responsible for the collapse of the WTC buildings?

I might add that if you desire, contact each of those you have named and bring them to this thread and I will debate each one of them on explosives and structural steel. Care to face up to that challenge of bringing them into the fryer? I will be waiting for them should you decide to accept my challenge.

****Breaking News!!****

It has just been reported during a rerun of the MSNBC coverage of events of 911, reporter Pat Dodson reported at 11:57 AM, local time, that he was told by  firefighters that the explosions they were hearing at ground zero were from ****EXPLODING GAS LINES.****

Time after time, 911 truthers have claimed that the sound of explosions at ground zero was evidence of explosives.  I have repeatedly told 911 truthers that the sound of explosions at ground zero was not evidence of explosives and now, that MSNBC news report has NOW confirmed what I have been correctly asserting for a very long time.

And just another example of 911 truthers failing to do their homework that resulted in another unfounded conspiracy theory.

Thanks, MSNBC,because another 911 truther claim regarding the sound of explosions at ground zero has now crashed in flames.

To say "I told you so," just doesn't seem to say it enough.

Edited by skyeagle409, 11 September 2013 - 04:37 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#3018    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,125 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 11 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

Heres a nice recap youre going to love..

#3019    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,560 posts

Posted 11 September 2013 - 08:12 PM

Phaeton

That is an excellent summation, with just the right amount of humor.  I had seen an earlier version, but this one including Abbottabad is even better! :tu:

#3020    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 11 September 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Heres a nice recap youre going to love..

That video has been debunked. First of all, Osama bin Laden's own doctor confirmed that bin Laden did not suffer from kidney problems, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

In regard to the Pentagon's $2.3 trillion, the money wasn't missing because the system of the Pentagon couldn't handle that much money however, much of the money has been accounted for, but the 911 truthers did not know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

The Hani maneuver was a very boring maneuver similar to what I performed as a student pilot with less than 30 total flight hours. Hani initiated his maneuver from around 7000 feet and it took him around 3 minutes to drop down to 2000 feet, which is well within the flight envelope of the B-757, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

At Travis AFB, their C-5s and C-17s, conduct tactical landing maneuvers from 10,000 feet and down to the runway with descent rates from 5000 feet per minute and cleared to descent rates as high as 10,000 feet per minute, which is posted in the Travis AFB information pamphlet, but Hani's average rate of descent to ground level was only between 2000 and 3000 feet per minute.

At no time did he exceed G limitations on the airframe, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

Taking a closer look at Hani, he had roughly 250 flying hours and held not only a commercial pilots license, but a type rating in the B-737 as well, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted another conspiracy theory out of ignorance. He didn't even have to takeoff or land the aircraft, just slam it into a building which doesn't take much skill by any means.

Regarding the lack of interception of the 911 airliners by Air Force aircraft, as noted in your video between time line 0:30 and 0:40, F-16 pilots at Andrews AFB, a base where I was once sent TDY, were not familiar with air defense intercept protocol of NORAD and during training exercises, only 40% of their targets, were successfully intercepted, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.  

I have often stated that claims of 911 truthers are ignorant-based and you just happen to post a video with an ending message that says: "Ignorance is Strength."  That message says much about the 911 truther movement.

Edited by skyeagle409, 12 September 2013 - 01:17 AM.

#3021    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,847 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 01:13 AM

R.I.P. All of our Lost Souls that Day ! We Know what Happened Stop this C.T Thread Please.

This is a Work in Progress!

#3022    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 10:18 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 11 September 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

I had seen an earlier version, but this one including Abbottabad is even better! :tu:

Were you aware that a local neighbor of Osama bin Laden was providing details of the bin Laden raid on Twitter?

http://www.cnn.com/2...orts/index.html

#3023    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:41 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 11 September 2013 - 03:37 PM, said:

Thousands of demolition workers of companies that support the OCT, Which is to be expected considering that no explosive evidence was ever found at ground zero and it has now been twelve years and here is what we got.

spam snipped.....
Sorry Fraudster but your spam just doesn't cut it.

You are claiming that there are thousands of demolition workers or experts who support the OCT, yet the only one you can name is Brent Blanchard.

Now where are you thousands??

Lets get some name and some quotes instead of repeating Blanchard a thousand times!! lol

Edited by Stundie, 12 September 2013 - 12:42 PM.

#3024    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,560 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 September 2013 - 10:18 AM, said:

Were you aware that a local neighbor of Osama bin Laden was providing details of the bin Laden raid on Twitter?

http://www.cnn.com/2...orts/index.html

My simple friend:

Just like the attacks at WTC, I do not deny that the Raid At Abbottabad happened.  I understand that it did happen.

The point is Sky, just like WTC, it was a staged event.  Yes, a raid happened and guns were fired and maybe somebody killed, but IT WAS NOT OSAMA.

It was a false flag, a trick.  Capiche?

#3025    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,125 posts

• "Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.."

Posted 12 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 September 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

That video has been debunked. First of all, Osama bin Laden's own doctor confirmed that bin Laden did not suffer from kidney problems, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

In regard to the Pentagon's $2.3 trillion, the money wasn't missing because the system of the Pentagon couldn't handle that much money however, much of the money has been accounted for, but the 911 truthers did not know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

The Hani maneuver was a very boring maneuver similar to what I performed as a student pilot with less than 30 total flight hours. Hani initiated his maneuver from around 7000 feet and it took him around 3 minutes to drop down to 2000 feet, which is well within the flight envelope of the B-757, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

At Travis AFB, their C-5s and C-17s, conduct tactical landing maneuvers from 10,000 feet and down to the runway with descent rates from 5000 feet per minute and cleared to descent rates as high as 10,000 feet per minute, which is posted in the Travis AFB information pamphlet, but Hani's average rate of descent to ground level was only between 2000 and 3000 feet per minute.

At no time did he exceed G limitations on the airframe, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework, so they concocted another unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.

Taking a closer look at Hani, he had roughly 250 flying hours and held not only a commercial pilots license, but a type rating in the B-737 as well, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted another conspiracy theory out of ignorance. He didn't even have to takeoff or land the aircraft, just slam it into a building which doesn't take much skill by any means.

Regarding the lack of interception of the 911 airliners by Air Force aircraft, as noted in your video between time line 0:30 and 0:40, F-16 pilots at Andrews AFB, a base where I was once sent TDY, were not familiar with air defense intercept protocol of NORAD and during training exercises, only 40% of their targets, were successfully intercepted, but the 911 truthers didn't know that because they failed to do their homework and concocted an unfounded conspiracy theory out of ignorance.  

I have often stated that claims of 911 truthers are ignorant-based and you just happen to post a video with an ending message that says: "Ignorance is Strength."  That message says much about the 911 truther movement.

Pressed the 'like button' instead of 'quote', thank G*d for the 'unlike' button (nothing personal).
Im always a bit hesitant to reply to your machine gunnery of mainstream meme's, given no amount of information or oddities will make you even remotely entertain the mere possibility this event was anything other than the official story.
Which, if true, would probably be the first in world history where the cause of a war ('War on Terror') would have been disclosed fully to the public at large. Because I hope you do realize at least this; that events being marked as a cause
of war always has deeper levels, is never known to the fullest extent by the civility. There is a structural schism between the public's reality, and that of those at the top o/t pyramid. Or is that 'conspiracy bs' in your eyes as well?

Anyway, back to your reply; and before I would adress your points in earnest: please, citations, references. Per point. It seems rather meaningless to scream such and such did not do their homework while bringing absolutely nothing to the table yourself.

In other words, put some basing to your statements, and well talk.

#3026    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostStundie, on 12 September 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Sorry Fraudster but your spam just doesn't cut it

Apparenty, the facts and evidence support my case, not yours!

#3027    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:52 AM

View PostPhaeton80, on 12 September 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Anyway, back to your reply; and before I would adress your points in earnest: please, citations, references. Per point. It seems rather meaningless to scream such and such did not do their homework while bringing absolutely nothing to the table yourself.

No problem! In referenced to the tactical descent rates and tactical  maneuvering altitudes.

Travis AFB publication: Midair Collison Avoidance

Page 8, 2nd Paragraph

Travis AFB, CA
May 2013

I have posted the following information on other occasions as well.

9/11 10th Anniversary: F-15 pilot Dan Nash recalls response

The pilots were over the North Tower when it collapsed at 10:28 a.m. From an altitude of 6,000 feet, according to Vittner’s report, Duffy watched the tower implode.

http://www.masslive....t_dan_nash.html

You will noticed that pilot said he watched the tower implode, not explode. His remark confirms what I have been asserting for a very long time and that is, there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed. The buckling of the WTC buildings proved that fire, not explosivs, was responsible for their collapse and I have also posted close-in videos that proved there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

The F-16 pilots from Andrews AFB were not familiar with NORAD techniques and its protocols nor were they in the communication loop of NEADS and NORAD. To further underline that point, Lt. Colonel Phil Thompson said it best when he said:

113th Wing, Andrews AFB.

"We've never been an air defense unit. We practice scrambles, we know how to do intercepts and other things, but there's a lot of protocol in the air defense business. We obviously didn't have that expertise..."He was the chief of safety for the 113th Wing, Andrews AFB.

10:09 AM1 minute, 57 seconds

"The fighter pilots do not know if they have permission to shoot down planes. A commander tells them they do not. (Warning: profanity at the end of the clip)"

http://www.nytimes.c.../911-tapes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**** the code words, that’s perishable information. Negative clearance to fire, ID, type, tail. (they are only to identify the type and tail number of the plane).

http://www.nytimes.c.../911-tapes.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In interviews with us, NEADS personnel expressed considerable confusion over the nature and effect of the order

The NEADS commander told us he did not pass along the order because he was unaware of its ramifications. Both the mission commander and the senior weapons director indicated they did not pass the order to the fighters circling Washington and New York because they were unsure how the pilots would, or should, proceed with this guidance.

...the Langley pilots did not know the threat they were facing, did not know where United 93 was located, and did not have shoot-down authorization   before United 93 crashed.

http://www.unexplain...=229808&st=3045

I  hold onto certain information for future references.

Edited by skyeagle409, 13 September 2013 - 01:20 AM.

#3028    Stundie

Stundie

Poltergeist

• 2,563 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 12:35 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 September 2013 - 12:43 AM, said:

Apparenty, the facts and evidence support my case, not yours!
The facts and evidence shows us that out of the thousands of demolition experts you believe exist that support the OCT, you can only name one! Multiple times!! lol  :w00t:

That make you a fraudster and a rubbish one at that.....lol

You've still got 999 to go....Get to it or come back and apologise for lying and being a fraudulent.

Edited by Stundie, 13 September 2013 - 12:37 PM.

#3029    Phaeton80

Phaeton80

Psychic Spy

• 1,125 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 September 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

No problem! In referenced to the tactical descent rates and tactical  maneuvering altitudes.

I have posted the following information on other occasions as well.

You will noticed that pilot said he watched the tower implode, not explode. His remark confirms what I have been asserting for a very long time and that is, there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed. The buckling of the WTC buildings proved that fire, not explosivs, was responsible for their collapse and I have also posted close-in videos that proved there were no bomb explosions as the WTC buildings collapsed.

The F-16 pilots from Andrews AFB were not familiar with NORAD techniques and its protocols nor were they in the communication loop of NEADS and NORAD. To further underline that point, Lt. Colonel Phil Thompson said it best when he said:

[size=4]I  hold onto certain information for future references.

Nono, see, that wont work.

Quote your former reaction and add your references point by point [ie. links to the source o/t information].

..Please.

And seeing as your claim was that the posted vdo had been 'debunked', I would like to see it debunked point by point.

Including but not limited by, the 911 commission report points.

#3030    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostPhaeton80, on 13 September 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

Nono, see, that wont work.

And seeing as your claim was that the posted vdo had been 'debunked', I would like to see it debunked point by point.

Including but not limited by, the 911 commission report points.

Are you addressing me?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users