Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How do Psychics see Dead People?

stevemagegod

Lets say for a moment that Psychics are all Real. How do you guys see Dead People? Do you see them full blown like how you would see me if i were right next to you, or do you see them in Shapes or colors. I am curious as to how you guys see and feel them. Also how do they try and talk to you. Disembodied Voices or telepathy?

Serious Topic No Trolling Please.

Mental pics...mental words... mental movie clips... thoughts you could say

They show themselves ... as they want you to describe them to whom ever they want you to get message to. Same with message ... names come as a thought, etc.

at least for me it is this way.

By the way I'm not a psychic... I just have thoughts about people...no money exchanged... cause I can't get thoughts from everyone...guess I feel its more of...I'm different in this way?

I can't read all.....It's free for whom ever choices to hear it.

Edited by charmcph

It is more a issue of perceiving impressions rather than actually seeing things.

Pretty much what Char said.

Kind of like the alien in that Schwarznegger movie, clear, like glass, with my eyes, which sends a picture to my mind that contains all the details, so my mind perceives them the same way it would if they were living. It's like it somehow morphs between the time my eyes perceive it and the images get to my mind, which takes nano-seconds. This is only a description, not an explanation, because I don't have any. I also sometimes see them only in my mind's eye, as well. The only figures I've seen as "glassy" were the ancient ones, who'd been dead for at least a couple of hundred years. And I got the impression they weren't dead, but that they were going about their business as usual, like I was looking into a different time dimension. TMI, maybe?

Unfortunately, most "psychics" see dead people as $100 bills. However, those who have the gift, see them as ordinary people. There's no mist, no flickering light, and they don't have wings. How do I know this, you ask? Well, I'm not a psychic, just a very ordinary guy who had a very extraordinary afterlife experience. One of the numerous questions I asked my spiritual guide was whether psychics were for real. After considerable laughter, I was told that only a very few can translate a signature vibration into a visual image. Confused? I certainly was. The explanation I received would fill the next few hundred pages. Fortunately, I chronicled my whole experience in an ebook that you can view at the following link. Oh.....please don't think I'm spamming!!!!!

*snip*

Edited by Paranoid Android
Yes, you are spamming

It's different for each person .Some have similiar perception ,some don't .

Some see spirits as clearly as they see real people. People like this can also touch them,and they feel solid .

Some people hear things ,some like myself,see them as transparencies ,and they are much clearer with our eyes closed .

Some people see them only in dreams,and they are really there in the dream .

• Like 1

Lets say for a moment that Psychics are all Real. How do you guys see Dead People? Do you see them full blown like how you would see me if i were right next to you, or do you see them in Shapes or colors. I am curious as to how you guys see and feel them. Also how do they try and talk to you. Disembodied Voices or telepathy?

Special 3D spectacles. Only $5k a pair!

Having had what I can only describe as three psychic experiences, I can no more say why they happened or what the mechanism for them happening were, they simply happened. I can say when they happened there wasn't anything out of the ordinary.......I just knew something was about to happen. The third experience involved contact with a dead relative, of course at the time I didn't know she was dead. Again, nothing seemed out of the ordinary and it wasn't until later that I realized what had happened.

How these happened or why they happened I can't say, I know I spent years trying to understand them and haven't experienced them again since.

:unsure2:

Edited by keninsc
  • Like 1

They could see them as a ghost.some psychics are real.but some like john Edward is fake

Everyone sees them differently. I know I can see them but it's not like through my eyes, it's like through my third eye. I can hear them just as I hear someone next to me. They can show me events in the past, present and future, just like we watch movies, but sometimes they put me in the vision. It's different for every psychic.

For me it's different every time, some are like regular people, like a little boy I see at Walmart, he shows himself to me like a regular little boy, he's always by the fish but he sits on top of the dog food or on the top of the shelves at times. He never talks to me, just stares. Then some present themselves as a mist, or like heat wave displacement. Some only talk and don't show themselves and then I have experienced some that just put pictures in my head. Some are a cold breeze. I'm pretty sure that most have seen a ghost, they just don't realize it. Have you ever talked to a stranger then look away and when you look back, they're gone? Or how about the idea that comes out of the blue? Or a creepy chill? Ever feel a kiss on the cheek and no one is there? I think that's my favorite. I really think it's how they want to project themselves and if we can perceive them, I'm not sure everyone can but probably most.

• Like 2

I'm not a psychic, but I've seen thousands of spirits. Ive seen them as liquid glass, a ghostly apparition, in full color (skin and clothing), heads only (blue and red), in white (god does this), and a blur as they move quickly. They all can hear my thoughts and most speak using mental telepathy. Demons often speak through us using our own vocal cords, although god and the angels can do this as well. On a smaller note, you can often envision spirits in your minds eye.

I've never seen a spirit, ghost or anything that I would consider to be paranormal, other than the ones I've alluded to having and I can't really explain it any better than anyone else here. I simply knew two events were about to happen, the third was a different kind of experience.

Now, I was told once by a lady who was psychic that I probably did see them but I thought they were real people. I don't know?

Edited by keninsc

I was going to answer "by going to a graveyard" but your actually looking for a serious answer so i have nothing more to say haha

I'm not claiming to be psychic, but I have had various experiences like these:

*A friend who was alive at the time appeared before me, like watching a color movie before my eyes. I could see her from her knees up only, she looked beautiful like when she was younger and was smiling at me. She didn't say anything, but beneath her on both sides I could see silhouettes of people that I could hear crying. I was told she was in the hospital by a friend the following day, & I knew I needed to go and see her. She was very sick physically and died three days later after going to see her.

*Seeing my other half several to ten years prior to us meeting. Was only able to view from the shoulders up in full color, just as real as looking at anyone else.

Now for the other things I see:

*I can sense them and hear them around me, without them ever making themselves visible to me. At other times, I won't hear them at all but will still sense them and once in awhile allow me to see them in full color looking just like you or I, but somehow when looking at them, they seem to be lacking the animation of a living soul.

*There was another time where my whole room lit up one evening, and someone was standing there in my doorway, a tall figure, but not necessarily as detailed as one should be, although I knew it to be a being of some kind. This being was able to talk to my mind, and in turn I could answer with my mind. It's voice in my mind was neither male nor female, it just was. This was more of a positive encounter.

*Another time, myself & my family was driving down the road, while I sat in the rear seat on the right hand side of our car. Our vehicle has heavy tinted windows, and I was just looking out as we were coming down the road where a cemetery lay on the right hand side. As we're approaching the traffic signal, there is a bus stop on the right side where I saw three people waiting. Two women and a man. For some reason my eyes went straight to this man who was standing up, because he was staring at me as our car was approaching. We had to come to a stop for a red light, and he just kept staring at me through this heavily tinted windows. I know a normal person wouldn't be able to see anything through our car windows. As the light turned to green, he just kept on staring at me as the vehicle moved forward while I looked back at him.

These are just a few experiences, to many to mention.

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 1

For me it's different every time, some are like regular people, like a little boy I see at Walmart, he shows himself to me like a regular little boy, he's always by the fish but he sits on top of the dog food or on the top of the shelves at times. He never talks to me, just stares. Then some present themselves as a mist, or like heat wave displacement. Some only talk and don't show themselves and then I have experienced some that just put pictures in my head. Some are a cold breeze. I'm pretty sure that most have seen a ghost, they just don't realize it. Have you ever talked to a stranger then look away and when you look back, they're gone? Or how about the idea that comes out of the blue? Or a creepy chill? Ever feel a kiss on the cheek and no one is there? I think that's my favorite. I really think it's how they want to project themselves and if we can perceive them, I'm not sure everyone can but probably most.

The reason why i started this topic is because the other day i was in my Criminal Investigations Class and my Teacher who is an active Cop was showing us some really Disturbing/Gruesome images of Crime Scenes that he has been at on the overhead Projector. And not even 5 Minutes on the Overhead Projector it Shut off by itself and i could see an interesting play of lights that looked like a Human to me. Full Head and a Neck. Now you could always say that we were using ****ty/Glitchy Equipment or it was someone trying to get are attention in the form of lights in Human Form. And i wanted to see how other other people "Saw" them.

Edited by stevemagegod

Seriously, I don't know whether to envy those people who say they've seen these things or not. Is it a help, hindrance or eventually, just a normal part of life?

Seriously, I don't know whether to envy those people who say they've seen these things or not. Is it a help, hindrance or eventually, just a normal part of life?

Most spirits on earth, in the netherworld are evil and many people get deceived and persecuted by them. This is nothing to envy and is most certainly a hindrance to most people. And yes, it can become a normal part of life for some. Allowing this to happen is not wise.

Edited by notforgotten

As a youth I'd say it wasn't a very pleasant time for me because not all things going on were positive. It was like being on a seesaw, sometimes living in great fear, a lot of high emotions and uncertainty, and basically it was just illogical to my way of thinking. I was not at all in acceptance to what was going on, and many times found myself not knowing what to believe in anymore.

A few of my older relatives with whom I stayed with for awhile perceived these things as a blessing, and I thought, my god, you guys are all crazy, with myself included. They sought these experiences out and at one point I even asked why do they invite these things into their lives.

On a positive note though, all these happenings is what actually brought me closer to god--I felt if these things exist, then there must be a higher power out there in which I can have hope to help me through during these tumultuous times in my life. For me, there is a god out there...however one may want to address him in there life is up to them, but I know, I would not have pulled through all of this during my youth without him. There was a scripture that I can't right off quote right now, but it basically says, " I will never give you more than you can handle" and I believed it. I eventually learned not to live in fear of the unknown and also learned how to take more control of what was going on around me. My experiences did become more positive as I grew older and wiser.

Edited by NiteMarcher
  • Like 1

My experiences have brought me closer to God as well. And God has made me wiser.

• Like 1

Most spirits on earth, in the netherworld are evil and many people get deceived and persecuted by them.

There are more Dead People than Living People. To say Most of them(including Nature Spirits etc.,) are Evil is an invalid Statement. Remember that the Criminal Population is very small compared to the Main Stream Population. I suspect this to be true for "Nature Spirits" as well.

There are more Dead People than Living People. To say Most of them(including Nature Spirits etc.,) are Evil is an invalid Statement. Remember that the Criminal Population is very small compared to the Main Stream Population. I suspect this to be true for "Nature Spirits" as well.

2/3 of the worlds population die and go to hell because of a lack of faith in Jesus. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked in hell without God.

2/3 of the worlds population die and go to hell because of a lack of faith in Jesus. It is the human condition that we are evil and wicked in hell without God.

Wrong Again. Jews, Christians, and Muslims all Believe in Jesus as a Prophet.

world-religion-map.jpg

Wrong Again. Jews, Christians, and Muslims all Believe in Jesus as a Prophet.

I haven't been wrong yet. Christians also believe in Jesus as the Son of God, their Savour. It's believed that he delivers them from being evil in the afterlife. This is one of the things that Jesus died on the cross for. I believe this as well.

1/3 of the worlds population are christian and may be delivered good in heaven with God through Jesus. That leaves 2/3 in hell, evil without God. Most of the human spirits in the Netherworld are evil without God.

Edited by notforgotten