Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

evp

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    timber

timber

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 05:49 PM

Hey, if it is "actual", I would be running in the other direction. The only thing that talks back from the world of the dead is "familiar spirits" (demons) and I would be a "bit" hesitant about treading into that domain or they might decide to set up household with you or in you. ick. This is a misguided group of people encouraging this obsession with the occult.

Back in college I used to hear voices over my stereo system, which had no radio component. Of course I lived across the street from a truck dispatcher that had possibly the world's most powerful CB transmitter.

What we have here is a phenomenon that is ridiculously easy to fake, combined with a public that is easily charmed.

I tell you what. Find out if the "researchers" are using a Faraday cage to shield their receivers from ordinary earthly signal sources. If they are not, it's guaranteed bullshit.

#17    hollywood_vampire70

hollywood_vampire70

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 02:51 PM

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=7][B][I]

hi everyone i was just curious if there has been anyone out there that had any experiences with evp known as electric voice phenomenon:) i would love to hear about everyone that has had any stories to tell about this original.gif thanks

#18    eveningsky339

eveningsky339

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

• "Who made man's mouth? Who made the deaf, the mute, the seeing or the blind? Was it not I?"

Posted 08 January 2005 - 03:19 PM

....No.

But I've heard of one lady who went to Gettysburg a few years back, and she got some evps that sounded like this:

"Pennsylvania can't save you worth sh*t."
"D*mn Yanks."
"Help me Brandy, help me!"
"Want go back home....Virgina...."

All the males mostly got cussed out but the females usually got pleas for help...intersting, no?

#19    Purple flutterby

Purple flutterby

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 09:49 PM

Hi Everyone,                                                                                                            Im new here so bear with me please!there was an interesting article in the Daily Mail  this week i saw on E V P which a guy called Penman (good journalists name i thought) anyway he mentioned that scientist arent far  from proving to the general public its genuine !.

#20    JickJack

JickJack

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 04:18 PM

to the people that have tried evp, can it be done on a simple voice recorder, or do you need a special device for it?

#21    zudo

zudo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 09 January 2005 - 11:54 PM

I just saw that movie white noise... I'm rather disapponited It could've been directed so much better.. I screamed once though... *spoiler* I screamed at the part where he is at the car trying to save the baby, when that face came at the window, it freaked me out cause it looked like it was coming at me. What I hated were the shot angles, they weren't very well taken, and the three evil spirit things at the end mayde the whole movie a whole lot worse, it looked so artificial like harry potter! ahh thrre black vodelmorts! the serial killer guy was also stupid I think, and so was anna's face in the miosty cloud thing. The movie never took off the plot*End of spoiler*

In all the infinite wisdom, none lies in a group, in all infinite power, it lies in the biggest group.
-Islam Sharabash
Aka
Zudo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users